Cozy Comfort Plus

Reviews for Cozy Comfort Plus

Brigitte Hohn in Toronto
Brigitte Hohn in Toronto

repair of fireplace

The technician Mory was professional and pleasant.He found the problem quickly and fixed it.I also got the appointment very soon after I called.

Thank you so much for writing a review for us.
Regards

Greg in Ottawa
Greg in Ottawa

My parents new gas stand-alone stove

Brian is very easy to work with, his advise about which gas stove to go with was excellent and my parents ending up going with the high-end Regency model. His installers were very good and were easy to talk to about the job and they did an excellent job. I like it when a contractor works with their customers and cares about their company to back up the work done. I highly recommend them and a special thank you to Brian who runs an excellent company! My parents are extremely happy and can't wait on those cold nights to go by to feel the warm heat of their new stove.

Thank you Greg for such a great review. It's my pleasure to have your parents as our new clients.
Regards

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Air conditioning unit

Thank you Cozy Comfort Plus. It’s always a pleasant
experience dealing with your company. From
Brian who advised me on the unit to purchase,
to the installer Amir, and Elizabeth helping with
the Carrier warranty, I highly recommend this
very professional and helpful team.

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the whole process and it is customers like you that make us love the work we do. we are honored to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the cozy comfort plus VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

AP
AP

Creative diagnostics!

Padding the bill.

Central AC, 6 months new, water on floor around furnace, during a hot spell. Beyond pump repair, they tell me: 'refrigerant is low'! Now I learn: can't happen unless there is a leak!! There was no leak. They added refrigerant. Also, no mention this service is under warrantee of new machine. Thanks a lot!

Same water just happened this year during hot spell. Brought in a different company. Technician tells me the AC is fine, no need for repair. Overworking in a hot spell, that's it.

Secondly, I used this company when my gas fire place wasn't working. The technician came and told me it could not be fixed and needed to be replaced ($3000). Another company came and fixed a loose wire for $100. I just had the same company come again today to start the pilot light which went out. He commented that the fireplace is in excellent shape (should be. I never use it!!).

Thank you for your review. Good or bad it helps us improve as a company. With that said, extreme heat can cause condensation to accumulate around the ducts and appear to be leaking. I trust our technician was doing what he thought was the right call at the time when servicing your air conditioner and his only intention was to remedy the issue and to make sure your air conditioner was working for you. Feel free to give me a call at our office for a chat regarding the services our company performed on your behalf
416-780-9760

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

HVAC Project. Did an incredible job!

What a difference between these guys and the "reliable" guys. Absolutely incredible service (the installation guys worked there asses off). I'm a very fussy client, and I can guarantee you that they went well beyond my expectations.

The level of professionalism, punctuality, product knowledge (yep, there is a HUGE difference between off brand garbage that the "reliable" guys install and the original OEM stuff that this company sells.

We had an AC, Furnace, and tankless water heater installed. In the middle of a heat wave.

What more can I say. You get what you pay for. These guys were reasonably priced, amazing service, and they stand behind their product (name brand manufacturer) so you know it's going to be great.

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating.. It is customers like you that make us strive to do even better in the future. It was a pleasure working with you throughout the whole process and we are happy that we met all of your needs and requirements. We are honored to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the cozy comfort VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

Mark G. in Toronto
Mark G. in Toronto

Broken Air-Conditioner Fixed Rapidly

Great fast service. Air-conditioner is working again, and Mory gave me a good explanation of the situation. I was particularly happy because I didn't expect same-day service on an air-conditioner at this time of year.

Thank you for your great review and high rating. We take servicing our customers very seriously especially no heat in the winter and no cooling in the summer as these issues can be quite uncomfortable and very serious at times. it was our pleasure doing business with you and we would like to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort Plus VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

Furnace

Excellent service and timely installation.
I have purchased furnace, A/C unit, 2 Fireplaces and get the maintenance all done by CozyComfort very prompt service and friendly staff.

Thank you for your great review and high rating.. We are honored to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the cozy comfort V.I.P club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.
Yours truly,

AC additional unit installation

Awesome Job inside out! Outstanding team, personnel knowledge and teamwork:)))

Team delivered exactly what we needed!!! I would highly recommend Cozy Comfort Plus!

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating.. We are honored to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the cozy comfort VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.
Yours truly,
President

Cozy Comfort + " The Real Deal"

CozyComfort+ is not just Hype...Their HVAC service is phenomenal! MrBrian is honest with his dealings, no upselling, very professional, above all. Their price are truly competitive with payments plan being offered. even the 2 Technicians he sent to my home are both efficient. What can I say? No wonder they get amazing feedbacks from BBB and customers are satisfied. "Keep up the good work Guys" MikeH (Brampton)

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. It is customers like you that make us love the business we are in and strive to do even better in the future. Customer satisfaction is a #1 priority and we will continue to do our best for our customers. we are honoured to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and we would like to welcome you to the cozy comfort VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day .

Adi
Adi

Furnace upgrade and tankless water heater install

We have a small basement with a large hot water tank and a very old furnace that could give up any year. We needed an expert who could work in the tight space and upgrade our furnace and replace the hot water tanker with a tankless unit. I had a great experience with Brian and team, who came in before for pre-inspection to check out the space and confirm the work.

The same level of professionalism continued with the execution team that came in at the promised time and executed all the work in time with minimal disturbance to us during office hours. They crew is professional, did a clean job and cleaned the space before leaving.

Overall, Brian and his team are now my go-to guys for anything HVAC!

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. We have been in this business for over 30 years and it is our number one priority to make sure our customers are taken care of and happy with the work we do on their behalf. We always try to meet and exceed our customers needs and expectations and it was a pleasure doing business with you throughout the whole process. We are honoured to have you as a customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the cozy comfort VIP club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

More about Cozy Comfort Plus

Cozy Comfort Plus sells, installs and services heating Ventilation, Fireplaces and Air Conditioning products. Along with all the major manufacturers, Cozy Comfort Plus is authorized by the Carrier, Lennox, Napoleon, Regency, Valor, Mitsubishi, Dimplex, Amantii, Corporations to sell and service all HVAC and Fireplace products. Stretching from the neighborhoods of Oshawa and Whitby to Burlington and Hamilton, Cozy Comfort Plus caters to Toronto and Toronto's greater home and business area since 1992.

Residential Heating :
- Furnace Forced air duct
- Boilers
- Fan coils w/elect hydronic coil
- Baseboard

- Forced air duct
- Fan coils
- High velocity
- Ductless A/C
- Heat Pump (regular air cooled / GEO Thermal )
- PTAC Incremental