Cuvers

Jay Ferreira Jr. from Georgetown
Jay Ferreira Jr. from Georgetown
7 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Air Conditioner Cover

This company is gold. Great communication with the client, super fast service and delivery. Their workmanship is second to none. I ordered a cover for our air conditioner after getting tired of buying one every year, just to get it damaged by the wind during the winter.

Being a metric guy I was afraid I was going to mess up sending the measurement in imperial. Oh boy I was surprised. The quality of the material and the fit are really impressive and it looks like I got the measurement just right as it fit as a glove. :)

Save your money and stop buying off the shelve covers. You pay a little bit more to have it custom made, but they will last longer and look much nicer too. So you will save money in the long run.

I will order a barbecue cover when we get our new one.

Great work guys.

Michel Bourbonnais from St. Thomas
Michel Bourbonnais from St. Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

BBQ cover

I've had a Napoleon BBQ for about 11 years, and had been using a generic cover with a drawstring(installed myself) to protect my unit. Of course you get what you pay for; I've had to refinish the entire unit, and am going to have to again.So I figured I should get an appropriate cover to protect my investment. I found "Cuvers" online, and as opposed to other online services, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of service and communications I had with Costas. I had removed a side table from my unit for space constrictions years ago, and had to consequently have a unique cover made for my unit. I'm very happy with the results, and would not hesitate to recommend Cuvers to anyone. Also, shipment of my cover was very expeditious-I received it two days after payment which is very refreshing in a world where shipping times leave a lot to be desired from online shopping.

Jeff Marsh from Calgary
Jeff Marsh from Calgary

Custom A/C Covers

Talk about awesome all around - that's Cuvers! I had two new side discharge A/C compressors installed and wanted to get them covered up before winter. The local upholstery shops wanted exhorbitant prices and had huge lead times which got me looking online for a fabricator elsewhere in Canada and I came across Cuvers. A really well developed quoting process allowed me to easily and precisely submit my custom specifications to them and their response was quick and professional. Both the price and the lead time (including shipping across the country!) were half of the most competetive estimate I was able to get locally. Hence I decided to give them a shot and felt safe sending them a hassle free payment via PayPal. Before I knew it the covers were here and they are very well made with attention to every detail. They came very nicely packaged and Cuvers even threw in a complimentary canvass storage bag for each that I had no idea was coming. A really nice touch. The next time I need a cover fabricated Cuvers will be the first and only destination!

heather from Oakville
heather from Oakville

Covers for outdoor wicker patio set

Great customer service from start to finish,and top quality product that fitted perfectly,we are so happy with the work that Costas did for us and would use them again without hesitation!

Daniele Charlton from Saint Lazare
Daniele Charlton from Saint Lazare
1 review Saint Lazare, QC

Big Steel Keg

It was time to replace the cover that came with the Steel Keg at the time of purchase. We decided on Cuvers. OMG! What a difference - this cover looks good, fits well, and you can feel the quality of the material. It's a bit like buying cheap shoes or Italian shoes - the difference can be seen in everything. Thank you Costas for a job well done!

Nick Presidente from Mississauga
Nick Presidente from Mississauga

Custom covers for special equipment

I've been working with Costas a couple years now. It would be hard to say enough good things about him and his work. We don't work on consumer goods, or bbqs, we are able to send photos, dimensions and work out very durable covers that must survive 120kph winds for on vehicle travel. We haven't had any complaints, nothing falling apart, turn around time is usually excellent. Costas also keeps our inventory numbers and patterns all organized so we can do repeat orders.

Mark from Markham
Mark from Markham

Custom BBQ cover

I HIGHLY recommend Cuvers for any custom cover project. We had an L-shape cover made for our BBQ/outdoor grill with a backsplash. It was not a straight-forward project, but Costas was able to design the cover so that it fits perfectly and looks great. He even went out of his way to come to my home to make sure the measurements were accurate. We were extremely impressed with his professionalism and quality workmanship. Thank you Costas!

Jim Hay from Toronto
Jim Hay from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Covers for BBQ, Air Conditioner and Patio Set

We would like to thank Costas for the great quality of service in regards to the three covers that were made for us. We received them within 2 weeks of placing the order. Also Costas contacted us to ensure our 2nd order was to be of the same colour as our first. We have already recommended CUVERS to friends and family. Thank you.

Glen from LITTLE SHEMOGUE
Glen from LITTLE SHEMOGUE
1 review ,

Barbecue covers

Most retailers (on-line or retail store) should take a few lessons from the folks at www.cuvers.ca with respect to customer service, attention to detail, & quality products at a reasonable price.
The experience only got better when I dropped my new "cuvers" on my Weber Summit 670 and my Primo Grill with Cypress table.
Thanks for restoring my faith in limited retail experiences Costas.
You guys rank 11 but there's no button available...

Kristin  from Kansas City
Kristin from Kansas City
1 review Scarborough, ON

Cover for a Big Green Egg

My husband has an Extra Large Big Green Egg. We had a custom table built, so we needed a custom cover. Costas did an amazing job. He was very polite, professional, and prompt!! The cover fits very well and looks great!

More about Cuvers

Cuvers is Toronto-based manufacturer of quality outdoor covers, cases, and bags. We custom create covers for bbqs, ac units, trailers, snowblowers, or just about any type of cover you need! Services include patching, reinforcement and repairs to most textile/ canvas products. WE DO NOT CLEAN OR SERVICE BBQS.
Looking for BBQ Equipment & Service pros in Toronto?