D'angelo & Sons

D'angelo & Sons

Reviews for D'angelo & Sons

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Eaves Replacement

I’m very pleased with the professional sales and service I received from Marc and his team. The installation team was excellent and cleaned up after the work was completed. Supervisor, Megan, also stopped by to ensure all was completed to our satisfaction.
I would definitely use them again in the future.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great service

We had both our roof and eavestroughs replaced and were very happy with the experience. The roofing team was great. They worked efficiently and cleaned up after themselves. The supervisor came to inspect the work to ensure everything was up to their standard. The eavestrough installation was significantly delayed due to Covid manufacturing delays and then installation backlogs. When the eaves were installed, it was as we expected and looked great. The installation team was efficient and also very tidy. Weill continue to use them in the future.

jshaw3 in Burlington
jshaw3 in Burlington
1 review Orangeville, ON

roof repair

Hired this company to inspect and repair a newer roof as i had a leak, had them do the work they said was necessary....roof still leaks.Called and reported problem to them, said they would have someone come out, never happened..I understand that mistakes happen, but the mark of a good company would be to correct mistake and repair damage caused by their error.. would definitely say to stay away from this company

James
James
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Soffit, Eavestrough, and Fascia

I would not recommend this company and regret using them for my roofing work. There were multiple occasions where I had to micro-manage their work and the overall impression I got was that I could not trust them to complete the work to satisfaction. An example of this would be the incorrect installation of a drip edge without an overlap, and denial that it is a requirement - something that any reputable roofer would know. I also have leaks due to poor joins in the eavestrough which have not been fixed in over two weeks since first reporting the issue.
It is worth noting that their paperwork is marked with 'BBB Accredited' - this is not the case and they are not accredited by the BBB. Do not be fooled by their marketing budget and 'project management' of your project.

Review has 1 previous version
Jake in Aurora
Jake in Aurora
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Shady Business Tactics

They work off commission and sales just try to sell sell. The sold my 87 year old grandma a 5700 eavestrough replacement on a payment plan plus interest for 12 years. That takers her to 99. On top of that other companies said it would cost anywhere from 3 to 4 max. Very shady company go elsewhere or you’ll be taken too

Boston Mom
Boston Mom

Roofing/Shingles-Unhappy Customer

D’angelo installed my new shingles less than 2 years ago. I’ve had to call them several times now to fix nail pops and lifting shingles. I still have some lifted shingles that they didn’t fix. I’ve contacted them for help with this, and waited weeks for some assistance. No one has helped me. I am very disappointed in the quality of the job I received, their customer service, and workmanship warranty.

Review has 1 previous version
Kenneth in Toronto
Kenneth in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

149 dollar quote to be told no repair is possible

After calling the company I was informed (like others) that there was a $149 cost to be applied (sort of like a pre payment) for someone to come out. I expected the $149 to pay for someone to get up on a ladder and inspect the problem area.

Instead I got a sales person, who I guess was somewhat helpful explaining the situation, but was obviously interested in selling replacement eaves (which I get). The problem was, that if they knew ahead of time that a repair was not possible/waste of time, I'd rather have been told that. I also learned that their minimum fee for service was 700 dollars, which the 150 would be a part of. Although since this repair "could possibly not last a week" that it was just throwing money away.

Unless you know for sure you're getting and can afford new eaves right away, I wouldn't bother calling this company. I may use them still, since they have some of my money, but just be warned about their practices.

Colleen  in Hamilton
Colleen in Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eavetroughs

Outstanding customer service by Carlos
I have done a few jobs with this company and because of Carlos and the great workmanship this company has shown me.
I will always ask Carlos first in any future jobs.
I recommend this company for any job
Thank you for the compassion and excellent work you do for each and every time.
Thank you Carlos for your outstanding customer service and integrity.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof and Eavestrough

Great experience working with Carlos Sr from D’Angelo and Sons roofing and exteriors. He was always prepared and had the most positive attitude. Very happy with our roof ! Thanks Carlos for doing an amazing job !! You’re an asset to the company !

JulieAnn in Toronto
JulieAnn in Toronto

Roof, Windows and Siding

Amazing... would highly recommend DAngelo. Each team that came were professional, courteous and did an amazing job. I am so happy with the final result, the workmanship is top notch. The teams always made sure the clean up after they were finished and ensured I was happy throughout the whole experience. Jamie our renovation rep was always available to answer questions or any concerns we may of had.

More about D'angelo & Sons

More than 30 years ago, John D’Angelo started his company out of the back of his truck. To support his growing family, John specialized in aluminum work, and later expanded to include siding installation. With the help of his sons, now fully grown, John has expanded to offer a full ...
Looking for Siding pros in Hamilton?