D'angelo & Sons

Reviews for D'angelo & Sons

Boston Mom
Boston Mom

Roofing/Shingles-Unhappy Customer

D’angelo installed my new shingles less than 2 years ago. I’ve had to call them several times now to fix nail pops and lifting shingles. I still have some lifted shingles that they didn’t fix. I’ve contacted them for help with this, and waited weeks for some assistance. No one has helped me. I am very disappointed in the quality of the job I received, their customer service, and workmanship warranty.

Review has 1 previous version
Kenneth in Toronto
Kenneth in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

149 dollar quote to be told no repair is possible

After calling the company I was informed (like others) that there was a $149 cost to be applied (sort of like a pre payment) for someone to come out. I expected the $149 to pay for someone to get up on a ladder and inspect the problem area.

Instead I got a sales person, who I guess was somewhat helpful explaining the situation, but was obviously interested in selling replacement eaves (which I get). The problem was, that if they knew ahead of time that a repair was not possible/waste of time, I'd rather have been told that. I also learned that their minimum fee for service was 700 dollars, which the 150 would be a part of. Although since this repair "could possibly not last a week" that it was just throwing money away.

Unless you know for sure you're getting and can afford new eaves right away, I wouldn't bother calling this company. I may use them still, since they have some of my money, but just be warned about their practices.

Colleen  in Hamilton
Colleen in Hamilton

Eavetroughs

Outstanding customer service by Carlos
I have done a few jobs with this company and because of Carlos and the great workmanship this company has shown me.
I will always ask Carlos first in any future jobs.
I recommend this company for any job
Thank you for the compassion and excellent work you do for each and every time.
Thank you Carlos for your outstanding customer service and integrity.

Trish in Toronto
Trish in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Roof and Eavestrough

Great experience working with Carlos Sr from D’Angelo and Sons roofing and exteriors. He was always prepared and had the most positive attitude. Very happy with our roof ! Thanks Carlos for doing an amazing job !! You’re an asset to the company !

JulieAnn in Toronto
JulieAnn in Toronto

Roof, Windows and Siding

Amazing... would highly recommend DAngelo. Each team that came were professional, courteous and did an amazing job. I am so happy with the final result, the workmanship is top notch. The teams always made sure the clean up after they were finished and ensured I was happy throughout the whole experience. Jamie our renovation rep was always available to answer questions or any concerns we may of had.

mw2020 in Brantford
mw2020 in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

My 80+ year old grandmother had her roof redone on her townhouse by D’Angelo & Sons after her neighbours on both sides recommended the company. They did a great job on the roof and flashing. The completed project exceeded her expectations, and she appreciated that the flashing technician communicated openly with her. There was a discrepancy between the originally quoted price and the final cost because more materials were needed, but Carlos Sr. honoured the original quoted price and was extremely kind to my grandmother. Overall, a great experience!

Sam in Oakville
Sam in Oakville

Roof vent replacement

We had 5 vents in a cedar roof damaged by squirrels. David arrived on short notice and provided sound advice and a competitive estimate. Within a week Austin Rudd had reinstalled the vents and completed ancillary repairs which we were unaware needed attention. Kudos to Austin, a really precise and hardworking professional. Doing a good job on a hot roof at 30 degrees is admirable. Thanks Austin, job well done!

Al and Sandra Bond

John in Hamilton
John in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Roof renewal

D'Angelo did my new roof in March 2020, they stripped off the old one, put on Deck Armour and then re shingled. They were very good, they were meticulously clean throughout, kept me informed of what was happening, took time to thoroughly answer all of my questions, did a great job that looks fantastic and did a great job of cleaning up afterwards. The project manager Carlos was easy to get hold of and promptly returned any messages left. Many of my neighbours came over and remarked how great they were and how good my roof looked. Since that time we have had a few wind and rain storms with no problem I strongly recommend them. John Womack

Ashton in Hamilton
Ashton in Hamilton

Poor customer service

Roof leaked from shingles blown off. Gave me a really hard time to repair even though it was under warranty still. 6 months later more shingles blew off so I called only to get a voice recording saying they are temporarily closed due to Covid19 and to email. I emailed asking them to help me as more shingles blew off. They refused to come out saying they only do emergencies. I’m sorry ? How is shingles coming off a roof not an emergency! So I told them they don’t need to come into contact with anyone just show up and replace a few shingles. They did not return my email and refuse to help me. I will never use these jokers again!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Just had my roof done by them and they did a good job but they always kept trying to add more to the price. They know how to take your money so be careful. Wouldn't recommend them.

More about D'angelo & Sons

More than 30 years ago, John D’Angelo started his company out of the back of his truck. To support his growing family, John specialized in aluminum work, and later expanded to include siding installation. With the help of his sons, now fully grown, John has expanded to offer a full ...
Looking for Siding pros in Hamilton?