D'angelo & Sons

Reviews for D'angelo & Sons

Diana Fasulo from Hamilton
Diana Fasulo from Hamilton

new roof

We were very pleased with the workmanship and the expertise they have given us. We would recommend this company to anyone who needs their roof or any other work D'Angelo provides. Good Job!

Thank you for the awesome feed back!

Denis from Cambridge
Denis from Cambridge
2 reviews Cambridge, ON

roofing

We phoned D'Angelo and Sons, and from the beginning we were happy with how they were quick with answering questions and booking us in for a Estimate Appointment. Frank came out and took a look at our roof, he gave us his business card, and let us know if he had any questions to give him a call. We were impressed with how well they were taking care of us, that we hired them for the job. They did an excellent job!

Thank you Denis for the great feed back!

Mario Fasulo from Hamilton
Mario Fasulo from Hamilton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Roof

Roof was done with professionalism and tidiness. The timeframe in which it was completed was great. When we called for an estimate we didn't have to wait days for an estimate, which was impressive! Very pleased with our choice!

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Amila from Hamilton
Amila from Hamilton

Re-roofing

I am writing to you regarding the re-roof job your roofing company recently performed on our home. Your company truly delivered a level of quality service that I would not hesitate to recommend to anyone who needs professional roofing and excellent service. Thank you for all the hard and diligent work your crew performed on our roof.
Office staff was very pleasant and helpful and they did excellent job! It was pleasure to work with you!

Regards,

Amila

Thank you for the kind words of our Office and Roofing guys!

Stephanie from Cambridge
Stephanie from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Roof

I received an e-mail from D'Angelos to do this review. My roof was done back in 2010. The roof is still in such great shape! The workmanship is worth every penny!

Thank you for taking the time to Review!

Rachel from Hamilton
Rachel from Hamilton

roofing/siding

I was VERY pleased with the quality of work, time frame in which it was completed and especially the customer service I received from this company. I initially dealt with Aaron who was very knowledgeable and to the point about what needed to be done and which products to use and took the time to explain to me the pros and cons of my choices which made me trust him completely. Anyone I spoke to at D'Angelo and Sons was very professional and willing to answer any questions or concerns that I had. I would definitely recommend these guys to anyone!!

Thank you Rachel, we appreciate you taking the time to review us!

Amina from Grimsby
Amina from Grimsby
1 review Grimsby, ON

roofing and eaves

Frank came out and went on to our roof, he assessed the condition, and advised us on the best way to proceed. We had our roof done and the eaves around the house. The two crews that came were very nice and kind to us. They cleaned up around the property once all the work was completed, it was nice not having to do anything after their work. we have already recommended them to our family and friends.

Thank you Amina, we are glad you found Frank helpful!

More about D'angelo & Sons

More than 30 years ago, John D’Angelo started his company out of the back of his truck. To support his growing family, John specialized in aluminum work, and later expanded to include siding installation. With the help of his sons, now fully grown, John has expanded to offer a full ...
Looking for Siding pros in Hamilton?