Drain Rescue Plumbers

50 Paxman Rd - Unit 12 Toronto ON M9C

Drain Rescue Plumbers

Reviews for Drain Rescue Plumbers

Blocked drain

My drain was blocked. These plumbers came and charged me $300 + tax to tell me the blockage was on the city side. They packed up and were gone in under 30min. I'm not used to paying so much money for no work. When I called to discuss my feelings, I was told I should feel lucky that the problem was on the city side or else it would have cost me a lot more. I will not use this company again.

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us.
We were glad to be helpful in determining the actual cause of the sewer back up in your basement.
The price to assess your drain was provided to you before our plumber use his equipment. Service was provided as it was discussed and plumber did work and use his equipment to determine cause of the back up and location of the blockage. Recommendations to call city was provided to the customer as main problem appeared to be on a city side.

ansheikh in Hamilton
ansheikh in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

good

came for drain clog removal. did the job. came on time. was helpful. came fast.

Nabeel in Hamilton
Nabeel in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Sump pump install

I called to have a sump pump replaced. I was charged $1600 for 1 hour of work to install a pump that cost $300. I called their head office and was bounced around when I wanted clarification on the cost. Do not call this place. They are extremely overpriced and take advantage of their customers. Don’t let the positive reviews fool you

Walter in Toronto
Walter in Toronto

Sewar and Water

Right from our initial consultation with Dwayne to the plumber Vasyl and his assistance Ivan and Rudo to dealing with Olga in the office the staff were pleasant and clearly explained their responsibilities and completed the job as explained. The 2 plumbers Dwayne and Vasyl were very knowledgeable and were able to gain our confidence and ease of fears. The job came in at the quoted price. Highly recommend to anyone needing emergency plumbing services.
Walter and Karen

Debbie
Debbie

Sewer backup and pipe replacement

Excellent service. Crew was punctual, knowledgable, efficient and clean. Made recommendations to improve service and all work done in a timely, professional manner. Very impressed and will not hesitate to use them again. Price was reasonable given the extent of the job and other quotes were much higher.

JM7
JM7

Basement Excavation/Broken Drain Pipe Replaced

4 days before we put my house up for sale, a drain pipe broke underneath our concrete basement floor. A technician came and did the snake/camera thing. Roots broke through our pipe, the connection was also on backwards, and there were a few other issues. Obviously we were panicked. The house smelled like sewage, the basement shower had liquid sewage filled to the rim, etc. Dwayne assured us the work could be done in 2-3 days. We took a chance, made a down payment and they sent a worker the next morning. I forgot his name but he was the most meticulous, tidiest and efficient worker I've ever seen do such a job). The excavation was a very tidy symmetrical trench, dirt was bagged, reused, and the concrete fill was perfect. Of course, the work was excellent. 3 days, 19 hours, 1 worker and it was done. Contractors I know were impressed with the timeline and how clean the work was. Our realtor was also impressed and took their contact info for possible future use.

Thank you, for your kind feedback, dear customer.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Luciana charles

Vince was knowledgeable in plumbing. Gave me tip that my pipes should be sloping. Told me to use a biodegradable liquid for monthly maintenance. Was professional and fast and polite.

We are very appreciative of the review. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. It is nice to know that our efforts were well received and left you a very satisfied customer. Thanks for choosing Drain Rescue Plumbers.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Sewer line replacement

We had a big mess with back-up sewage in our basement on a Monday. I called Drain Rescue after reading reviews and found someone would be here in less than an hour. Dwayne did arrive in less than an hour. He put his camera into the drain, all the while explaining fully what he was doing and what we were seeing. He is a very pleasant and knowledgeable man. We felt very comfortable with him. The line needed replaced ( it was broken from roots and age) The city marked out our property for hydro and gas on Tuesday. On Wednesday nice and early Dwayne and crew arrived. All the men were very friendly, courteous and respectful. They worked all day and finished the job leaving everything very very tidy and cleaned up. All done and cleaned up in 48 hours. We would certainly recommend Drain Rescue. Thank you Dwayne and team.

David Spicer
David Spicer

Delay in service

I paid for a power flush of my residential drain. Two days later when I used the pipe for the first time where the water was taken from for the flush, I came home to a flood due to a cracked pipe where the plumber had made a connection. I contacted Drain rescue who had done the work today -Saturday. Despite advertising to be there within an hour and having 24/7 emergency service - advised.

As an update - Drain Rescue did contact me and corrected the situation on Sunday at no charge. I was pleased with the work done to correct the situation.

We are very appreciative of the review. Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback with us. It is nice to know that our efforts were well received.

Steven Cherwenka from Toronto
Steven Cherwenka from Toronto

Main Drain Clogged

Dwayne did a fantastic job of diagnosing and solving our plumbing issue. Using his camera scope and other neat tools, he very quickly found a cleaning rag in our pipes which was blocking everything up. Two things we learned: 1, don't have your cleaning service "clean" your pipes by flushing a rag down the toilet; and 2, call Dwayne from Drain Rescue when you actually want your pipes cleaned.

More about Drain Rescue Plumbers

Drain Rescue is a privately owned residential and commercial plumbing company. The company was founded in 1997 and has enjoyed a steady rate of expansion, achieving a commanding presence within the service industry. Drain Rescue provides the highest quality of plumbing service and installation. Our industry-certified licensed plumbers, drain technicians …