Drain Works Plumbing

Drain Works Plumbing

Reviews for Drain Works Plumbing

Lamia in Toronto
Lamia in Toronto

Fixed clogged toilet in basement

Drain works is hands down best plumbing company in the city. JP answers the phone right away and explains exactly what could happen do there are no surprises when the plumber comes. They are always able to send someone the same down usually within a few hours of calling. Lou is amazing at his job. He is so friendly, knowledgeable and experienced - I relax as soon as I see he is the plumber they have sent us. He walks through everything he does step by step and always gives us tips for how to avoid issues next time. the proving is always fair and the service is clean and efficient. I would recommend Lou and drain works to anyone who ever needs a plumber.

**Thanks Lamia** It was such a pleasure to read your review and learn how happy you were with our services from start to finish and on multiple visits. It is truly rewarding to have such a strong recommendation from you for our services. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for continually choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Elisabeth in Peterborough
Elisabeth in Peterborough

Fawcet and pipe repairs

Jim and Luke arrived right on time and worked most efficiently on my various jobs. They got a great deal of exercise as I live in a house with many stairs. It was a very wet day and one of the jobs was outside but they managed not to make a mess and they cleared up any debris.
I am most grateful to them.
Elisabeth

**Thanks Elisabeth** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for taking the time to share your DrainWorks Plumbing experience here for all to see. It is fulfilling to know that you were happy with our efforts and service; rain or shine, we’ve got you covered. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Paula
Paula

External faucet and pipe repair

Diagnosis: external faucet removal and pipe repair.

The plumber, Chris L., poor man I kept calling him Dave (sorry Chris), was very knowledgeable and so efficient and creative in his solution for our plumbing challenge.

*Note - we had had a plumber from another large shop come out to make this repair, but the plumber just didn’t have the skills nor the know-how. Worse yet, we were still required to pay a significant fee for his failed attempt and lack of experience/knowledge.

Then came Chris from DrainWorks, he assessed the problem and presented us with different solutions. It felt like a partnership, and he provided not only exceptional service but an education as a bonus – he explained the whole process and how we should manage the system going forward.

DrainWorks may not be the least expensive service provider, but you are paying for its professional, knowledgeable, and reliable service providers. We will never go anywhere else.

Thank you, Chris, and team DrainWorks

**Thanks Paula** It was such a pleasure to read your review and learn how happy you were with our services. It is rewarding to know that we could be of assistance and to have our efforts acknowledged by you. Thank you for your strong recommendation, we really appreciate it! We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing.

Laura
Laura

New toilet installations

One of our toilets was leaking and I had a feeling I’d need a new one altogether. DrainWorks was flexible with appointment and timing and did agree I’d need a new toilet. I decided to replace both and they managed to get a second one delivered while they were on-site so I didn’t have to book a second appointment. They were friendly, professional and even took the time to clean the area. It was in pristine condition afterwards. Both toilets look great and work perfect. Highly recommend DrainWorks! Thank you!

**Thanks Laura** We appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is rewarding to know that you were so happy with our services and efforts to get your job completed in one visit. We truly value your high recommendation. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Brenden
Brenden

Honest

I was told by a different plumber that one of my connections may soon fail and to replace it. I sent in a picture to drainworks and right away they contacted me. They explained the connection was fine and explained everything in clear terms, no work needed to be completed. A good, honest company. Thank you, Brenden.

**Thanks Brenden** We appreciate you sharing your experience. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance and that you appreciated our honesty. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain repairs in the future.

Gordon in Scarborough
Gordon in Scarborough

Sewer Line Replacement

Had a great experience with Lou from Drainworks! We had to replace the outside sewer line to the city main about 31ft, replace an old cast iron sewer line in our basement and move the floor drain 15ft into the laundry room. Lou listened to my concerns, provided options and a reasonable estimate for the work. Drainworks did a great job inside and outside and kept to the timelines provided. The crew were a great bunch of guys that were respectful, very clean, knowledgeable and worked hard to get the job done. Very pleased with the work and would definitely hire them again and recommend them to anyone looking to get any plumbing related work done.

**Thanks Gordon** It was an absolute pleasure reading your review to learn how happy you were with the services we provided. Thank you so much for sharing your experience here and for the high vote of confidence in the DrainWorks Plumbing team. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance and that you appreciated our efforts. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain repairs again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

jennifermiller755
jennifermiller755

Refrigerator Fix

We purchased a new refrigerator and when we were re-installing the water filtration pipe a bolt snapped. I immediately paniced and called Drain Works. They were friendly, reassuring and effecient. They sent a plumber over that day within a half hour. The job was completed with out issue.

**Thanks Jennifer** We are truly grateful for your review. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is very rewarding to know that you were happy with our services from start to finish. Thank you for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing. We look forward to hearing from you should you require any plumbing or drain related assistance again in the future.

Root Removal

DrainWorks provides excellent service. We have used them since 2003 for all plumbing / drain issues and would not consider using any other company. Their technicians are very knowledgeable, efficient and friendly.

**Thanks** We very much appreciate your review and thank you for sharing your feedback. It is an honor to know that since 2003 DrainWorks Plumbing has been your go to plumbing and drain service providers! So glad to have you as a client. As always we are here for you should you require our assistance again. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing.

R. K. in Toronto
R. K. in Toronto

Identified and repaired source of leak

We'd suspected that there was a water leak somewhere in our ceiling as we were noticing cracks in the shape of water channels slowly growing over time. DrainWorks opened up the ceiling and immediately found that the toilet on the floor above was leaking every time it was flushed. They explained the problem clearly and replaced the broken flange and toilet quickly. Very professional.

**Thanks R.K** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for sharing your experience. It is rewarding to know that we could be of assistance with your ceiling leak plumbing problem and that you were happy with the toilet flange repair services provided. Thank you so much for your referral. We look forward to hearing from you should you require any plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Reliable, professional and easy to work with

I called Drainworks after a blocked drain in my basement flooded my laundry room. Armando & Lou came the next day to assess the problem and recommend next steps. One of the things I like about Drainworks is their “show & tell”: showing the customer on a monitor what the drain camera is seeing so it’s easier to discuss options. My solution required the clearing of pipe blockages inside and outside my house and having the City of Toronto come by to clear the pipes on their side of my property. Frankly the fix was more complex than I’d imagined. But I am convinced that it was the right solution. At no time did I feel "upsold" or pressured into choosing the priciest solution. They were very candid & knowledgeable, answering my questions in a clear, no-jargon manner. The work was done very proficiently and I will not hesitate to call Drainworks the next time I need drain or plumbing work.

**Thanks Michael** It was a pleasure reading your review and learning that you were so happy with our service from start to finish. Thank you so much for acknowledging our efforts and for your high recommendation. So glad we could be of assistance. As always we are here for you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

More about Drain Works Plumbing

**COVID-19 UPDATE - As an essential service provider, DrainWorks Plumbing is open and in full operation adhering to all Covid-19 protocols in place to offer the help you need when you need it most. ** DrainWorks Plumbing is a customer-first, Toronto-based plumbing company. All our plumbers are 100% licensed, insured, ...
Looking for Drainage Contractors pros in Toronto?