Drain Works Plumbing

Best of 2019 winner 6 timesBest of 2019winner 6 times

Reviews for Drain Works Plumbing

R. K. in Toronto
R. K. in Toronto

Identified and repaired source of leak

We'd suspected that there was a water leak somewhere in our ceiling as we were noticing cracks in the shape of water channels slowly growing over time. DrainWorks opened up the ceiling and immediately found that the toilet on the floor above was leaking every time it was flushed. They explained the problem clearly and replaced the broken flange and toilet quickly. Very professional.

**Thanks R.K** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for sharing your experience. It is rewarding to know that we could be of assistance with your ceiling leak plumbing problem and that you were happy with the toilet flange repair services provided. Thank you so much for your referral. We look forward to hearing from you should you require any plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Michael111 in the Beaches
Michael111 in the Beaches

Reliable, professional and easy to work with

I called Drainworks after a blocked drain in my basement flooded my laundry room. Armando & Lou came the next day to assess the problem and recommend next steps. One of the things I like about Drainworks is their “show & tell”: showing the customer on a monitor what the drain camera is seeing so it’s easier to discuss options. My solution required the clearing of pipe blockages inside and outside my house and having the City of Toronto come by to clear the pipes on their side of my property. Frankly the fix was more complex than I’d imagined. But I am convinced that it was the right solution. At no time did I feel "upsold" or pressured into choosing the priciest solution. They were very candid & knowledgeable, answering my questions in a clear, no-jargon manner. The work was done very proficiently and I will not hesitate to call Drainworks the next time I need drain or plumbing work.

**Thanks Michael** It was a pleasure reading your review and learning that you were so happy with our service from start to finish. Thank you so much for acknowledging our efforts and for your high recommendation. So glad we could be of assistance. As always we are here for you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Kitchen plumbing upgrade

We had used drain works in the past and were very happy with their pricing and excellent work. We renovated our kitchen and had to move the plumping as the home was built in the sixties . We called drain works again based on previous experience. Unfortunately for us there were other issued discovered. We needed to replace a good dealt of our sewer line in the house. Drain works provide us a fair quote for all the work required. They arrived on the schedule date and time completed the work as stated and cleaned up leaving nothing behind. Jim completed the kitchen rough in, cabinets were installed and the next day Jim was there to complete the kitchen hookup. Drain works provides excellent service, fair prices and professional people who pride themselves on the work they do. We have used them for four different issue and were very pleased with their work. I would recommend them to anyone, you would no be disappointed I would like to thank both Jim and Armando for their excellent work. Thank you

**Thanks** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for sharing your experiences here for all to see. It is rewarding to know that you have on multiple occasions been happy with the service we have provided. Thank you for your high recommendation; it is very much appreciated. As always, should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future, we are here for you. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing.

nunoandvivian in Toronto
nunoandvivian in Toronto

Replacing sewage line outdoors

Knowledgeable, friendly, patient - they took the time to respond to our questions and walked us through different options and scenarios - and most importantly, super responsive and fast. We had a nightmare sewage backup and Drain Works coordinated everything lightning quick and our front yard and steps were returned back to normal in less than two days.

Definitely recommend and will be calling them in when we get to renovating our basement kitchen and bath.

**Thanks Nuno & Vivian** It was an absolute pleasure reading your review to learn how happy you were with the services provided. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance in a quick manner and to have such a high recommendation from you. We look forward to hearing from when you are ready to tackle the basement kitchen and bathroom. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

A. S.
A. S.

Kitchen Drain Unclogged

A big thank you to Drain Works for unclogging my kitchen sink. I was thrilled to get same day service and my clog was fixed within an hour. I've had nothing but great quality and professional service on the occasions when I have called Drain Works. The servicemen have always been knowledgeable, thorough and helpful. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Drain Works and will definitely call them again if needed.

**Thanks A. S.** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. Thank you so much for your high recommendation. It is rewarding for us to learn how happy you were with our services and to know that you continually choose DrainWorks Plumbing for any plumbing or drain service needs. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks!

Daryl in Toronto
Daryl in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom sink drains backed up.

The kitchen and bathroom sink were not draining. Called Drain Works and they showed up within the time they specified. Matt explained as he was going along. The job was completed thoroughly and tested. I would recommend Drain works. Thanks Matt, Daryl

**Thanks Daryl** We appreciate your review and thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is gratifying for us to learn that you were happy with the service Matt provided. As always, we are here for you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thank you for your recommendation and for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Jackie
Jackie

Kitchen sink drain

My kitchen sink drain was plugged up. Mathew came and cleaned up our drains in just over an hour. It was a pleasure having him do this job for us. He was informative and efficient! Five stars all the way!

**Thanks Jackie** We are extremely grateful for your review and thank you greatly for sharing your experience with us. It is so fulfilling for us to learn how happy you were with the informative and efficient service Mathew provided. Thank you for your high recommendation and for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Arpana
Arpana

Highly efficient and professional

Our experience over the years with Drainworks has always been great. They are the first to come to mind if there is any issue in either our home or offices. Yesterday had a plumbing issue and today it is already taken care of thanks to Drainworks and Jim Farr who attended the service call. It has been a few years since we know Jim and found him highly efficient, professional and polite. Thanks for another job well done.

**Thanks Arpana** We very much appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is fulfilling to learn that you were so happy with the efficient, professional and polite service provided by Jim. Thank you for always choosing DrainWorks Plumbing! As always, we are here for you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future.

Heather in Sarnia
Heather in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Pipe replacement from house to city line

I should have started with Drain Works, but I let others get in my head about supporting the 'little guy' particularly in these COVID times. I had the little guy out (neighbour recommended), he had to call in another guy as he couldn't figure out the problem ( made an awful mess of my basement trying to). Thsecond guy diagnosed the issue quickly, but said he couldn't fix it, but he had another guy who could. I asked for his name and details so I could check him out. He said, don't worry ill get him to call you. At that point I knew who I wouldn't be using (side note he never called). Paid $700 for the service call that solved nothing.

Drain Works was here that same day within an hour of my call. Diagnosed the issue, outside pipes needed replacing. Project was completed quickly, they left everything neat and tidy (I didn't have to bleacj my floors after they were here), minimal disruption to my steps, walkway and garden and most importantly took the necessary steps to save my neighbours prized hedge (like really prized), going out of their way to dig beside and the across.

Drain Works has done other projects for me in the past all to great satisfaction. Next time I will just call them first. No more listening to the B-I-L. I usually know better.

**Thanks Heather** It was a pleasure to read your review and learn that you were so happy with the services we provided. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance to you with this matter. It is unfortunate you had to go through those hassle before calling us, but keep in mind that DrainWorks Plumbing is here to assist with all projects, big or small, and we are not a franchised corporation, just your local licensed and insured plumbing company with a passion for doing things right for our clients like you. We look forward to hearing from you should you require our assistance again in the future. Thank you for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Alicia in Ottawa
Alicia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom and kitchen sink leaks

I just had a fantastic experience with Matthew. He was professional, efficient and explained every step of what was wrong, and how he could fix it. He showed up not even 2 hours after I called and has since solved our leakage problems. I highly recommend using this service and requesting Matthew!

**Thanks Alicia** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is so rewarding to know that you were happy with the service provided by Matthew. We truly appreciate your high recommendation and we look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

More about Drain Works Plumbing

**COVID-19 UPDATE - As an essential service provider, DrainWorks Plumbing is open and in full operation adhering to all Covid-19 protocols in place to offer the help you need when you need it most.** DrainWorks Plumbing is a customer-first, Toronto-based plumbing company. All our plumbers are 100% licensed, insured, commission-free, and of course professionally trained! We take great pride in having won the Consumer Choice Award for Drain Service Excellence in Toronto and GTA 13 years in a row up to 2013 – the only plumbing company with this distinct honour. Reflective of this, we are also one of the most reviewed companies on HomeStars in North America! We are also proud to say that we have been chosen (again) as the "best plumber in the city" by Toronto Life magazine, as evidenced by their "Busy person's survival guide" issue. High praise from a wonderful and trusted publication!
We employ full-time salaried plumbers rather than commission-based plumbers that are motivated to up-sell you. All of the DrainWorks plumbers in Toronto and surrounding areas are fully licensed, insured, and professionally trained. We are also proud to say that 100% of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more.

Further, we've recently had the honor of being one of a select few companies across all trades, hand picked by Gemini award winning TV host and contractor, Bryan Baeumler, of HGTV's Leave it to Bryan and Disaster DIY to be Baeumler Approved. A high mark of quality, indeed.

You can count on DrainWorks for all your plumbing and drain-related needs in Toronto. Our plumbers are ready for your call with clear and upfront pricing and will always arrive on-time and fully prepared with everything they can foreseeably need.
DrainWorks Plumbing also likes to help and support our local Toronto community and charities, such as for the Easter Seals and SickKids Foundation.
Please take a few moments to read these plumbing reviews from our customers, so you too can learn about and take advantage of the ‘DrainWorks Difference’. We hope you choose us for your next call to the plumber!