Drain Works Plumbing

Reviews for Drain Works Plumbing

Jackie
Jackie

Kitchen sink drain

My kitchen sink drain was plugged up. Mathew came and cleaned up our drains in just over an hour. It was a pleasure having him do this job for us. He was informative and efficient! Five stars all the way!

**Thanks Jackie** We are extremely grateful for your review and thank you greatly for sharing your experience with us. It is so fulfilling for us to learn how happy you were with the informative and efficient service Mathew provided. Thank you for your high recommendation and for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Arpana
Arpana

Highly efficient and professional

Our experience over the years with Drainworks has always been great. They are the first to come to mind if there is any issue in either our home or offices. Yesterday had a plumbing issue and today it is already taken care of thanks to Drainworks and Jim Farr who attended the service call. It has been a few years since we know Jim and found him highly efficient, professional and polite. Thanks for another job well done.

**Thanks Arpana** We very much appreciate your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is fulfilling to learn that you were so happy with the efficient, professional and polite service provided by Jim. Thank you for always choosing DrainWorks Plumbing! As always, we are here for you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future.

Heather in Sarnia
Heather in Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Pipe replacement from house to city line

I should have started with Drain Works, but I let others get in my head about supporting the 'little guy' particularly in these COVID times. I had the little guy out (neighbour recommended), he had to call in another guy as he couldn't figure out the problem ( made an awful mess of my basement trying to). Thsecond guy diagnosed the issue quickly, but said he couldn't fix it, but he had another guy who could. I asked for his name and details so I could check him out. He said, don't worry ill get him to call you. At that point I knew who I wouldn't be using (side note he never called). Paid $700 for the service call that solved nothing.

Drain Works was here that same day within an hour of my call. Diagnosed the issue, outside pipes needed replacing. Project was completed quickly, they left everything neat and tidy (I didn't have to bleacj my floors after they were here), minimal disruption to my steps, walkway and garden and most importantly took the necessary steps to save my neighbours prized hedge (like really prized), going out of their way to dig beside and the across.

Drain Works has done other projects for me in the past all to great satisfaction. Next time I will just call them first. No more listening to the B-I-L. I usually know better.

**Thanks Heather** It was a pleasure to read your review and learn that you were so happy with the services we provided. It is very rewarding to know that we could be of assistance to you with this matter. It is unfortunate you had to go through those hassle before calling us, but keep in mind that DrainWorks Plumbing is here to assist with all projects, big or small, and we are not a franchised corporation, just your local licensed and insured plumbing company with a passion for doing things right for our clients like you. We look forward to hearing from you should you require our assistance again in the future. Thank you for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Alicia in Ottawa
Alicia in Ottawa

Bathroom and kitchen sink leaks

I just had a fantastic experience with Matthew. He was professional, efficient and explained every step of what was wrong, and how he could fix it. He showed up not even 2 hours after I called and has since solved our leakage problems. I highly recommend using this service and requesting Matthew!

**Thanks Alicia** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is so rewarding to know that you were happy with the service provided by Matthew. We truly appreciate your high recommendation and we look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

Dorothy from Mississauga
Dorothy from Mississauga

Installation of dishwasher

I've used the services of Drain Works for over 20 years. They are professional and I know the job will be done right. Chris came to install a sink and taps in the downstairs kitchen a couple of months ago, and just had him back again this week to install a dishwasher and new shutoffs. Since both the old and the new dishwasher were hardwired, I had Drain Works coordinated this job with the electricians that were here doing other work. Thanks for another job well done Chris.

**Thanks Dorothy** We are extremely grateful for your review and for your patronage for over 20 years! It is so rewarding to learn that you have always been satisfied with our professional and thorough service. Thank you so much for sharing your experience and for making DrainWorks Plumbing your choice for plumbing and drain service!

Claud
Claud

Plumbing Repairs

If you need to contact a plumbing tradesman to complete a small household project expertly, in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price then the people to contact are the professionals at DrainWorks. Over the last 13 years we've used these folks 3 times now, with the latest project consisting of repairs to our main bathroom toilet. One call to DrainWorks was all it took and the very next day a professional repair job was done, at the date and time promised, and at a fair and reasonable price. Jim and his plumbing associate did an excellent job. Thanks guys!

**Thanks Claud** It was a pleasure for us at DrainWorks Plumbing to read your review. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here for all to see. We certainly appreciate your patronage and are so happy to know that you are always pleased with the service we provide. We can’t thank you enough for your high recommendation and vote of confidence in our company. Thank you for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing, and like always, we are here if you need any plumbing or drain assistance again in the future.

hlandow in Toronto
hlandow in Toronto

Plumbing service

Very satisfied with the work. Options were provided. Workmanship was excellent. Used Drainworks in the past.

**Thanks Hlandow** We are very appreciative of your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience here for all to see. It is rewarding to know that you were very satisfied with our service. Glad we could be of assistance. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain service again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

acogdon in Toronto
acogdon in Toronto

Kitchen sink, bath faucet, basement dug up for drain problems

I have been using DrainWorks for over 16 years, everything from small projects to a major dig out of the basement for drainage problems. Every interaction has been A+++. The personnel are professional, on time, competent and efficient. I have recommended DrainWorks to two other family members and they feel the same. I would highly recommend this company.

**Thanks acogdon** We are truly grateful for your review and thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It is so rewarding to know that you have been so pleased with our services for over 16 years! We certainly value you as a customer and appreciate your patronage. Thank you for your high recommendation and thank you for referring your family to us. As always, we are here should the need arise for any plumbing or drain assistance. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

aw
aw

Basement main pipe leak fixes

Chris was brought in to fix a prolong leak issue on my basement main pipe. He did a text book job demonstrating how a professional contractor should be like. He arrived on time, polite, explained issues and solutions with confidence. Most importantly, he cleaned up the scene after work was completed. I always look at small details like that which often dictate my decision whether I want their service again or not. Also, JP did a wonderful job coordinating the whole things. He returned my request promptly and patiently listened to me explaining the issue. He was nice enough to put me on a earlier schedule than what was originally booked. My wife and I are very satisfied by their works and will definitely use drainworks service again in the future. Thanks Chris & JP. :)

**Thanks aw** It was an absolute pleasure for us to read your review and learn how happy you were with the service provided from start to finish by the DrainWorks Plumbing team. It is so rewarding for us to have our efforts recognized and commented on. Thank you for sharing your review of your great experience and thank you for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Quickly and professional

Many thanks to the master for the quality replacement of the toilet. The work was carried out quickly, with sense and awareness of his business. It seems that master has great experience and love for his work.

**Thanks** We are very grateful for your review and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is extremely rewarding to know that you were so happy with our services. We look forward to hearing from you should you require plumbing or drain assistance again in the future. Thanks for choosing DrainWorks Plumbing!

More about Drain Works Plumbing

**COVID-19 UPDATE - DrainWorks Plumbing is open and in full operation adhering to all Covid-19 protocols in place to offer the help you need when you need it most keeping everyone safe.** DrainWorks Plumbing is a customer-first, Toronto-based plumbing company. All our plumbers are 100% licensed, insured, commission-free, and of course professionally trained! We take great pride in having won the Consumer Choice Award for Drain Service Excellence in Toronto and GTA 13 years in a row up to 2013 – the only plumbing company with this distinct honour. Reflective of this, we are also one of the most reviewed companies on HomeStars in North America! We are also proud to say that we have been chosen (again) as the "best plumber in the city" by Toronto Life magazine, as evidenced by their "Busy person's survival guide" issue. High praise from a wonderful and trusted publication!
We employ full-time salaried plumbers rather than commission-based plumbers that are motivated to up-sell you. All of the DrainWorks plumbers in Toronto and surrounding areas are fully licensed, insured, and professionally trained. We are also proud to say that 100% of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more.

Further, we've recently had the honor of being one of a select few companies across all trades, hand picked by Gemini award winning TV host and contractor, Bryan Baeumler, of HGTV's Leave it to Bryan and Disaster DIY to be Baeumler Approved. A high mark of quality, indeed.

You can count on DrainWorks for all your plumbing and drain-related needs in Toronto. Our plumbers are ready for your call with clear and upfront pricing and will always arrive on-time and fully prepared with everything they can foreseeably need.
DrainWorks Plumbing also likes to help and support our local Toronto community and charities, such as for the Easter Seals and SickKids Foundation.
Please take a few moments to read these plumbing reviews from our customers, so you too can learn about and take advantage of the ‘DrainWorks Difference’. We hope you choose us for your next call to the plumber!