Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Reviews for Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

Bloor West
Bloor West
9.8/10

new furnace and air conditioner

When I called Dupont Heating they scheduled and in-house free of charge quote immediately. Pat came to my house and gave me a very educational info session on Carrier air conditioners and furnaces. I was extermely grateful for all the info since it allowed me to make an educated decision as to which units I was going to purchase. Other companies gave me quotes over the phone (not in writing) or never described exactly which units they were going to install. The following week the Dupont Heating installers came to my house at 8:30 am promptly. Mario, Sam and Samy installed my air conditioner and furnace quickly and neatly. They went above and beyond their responsibility by reinstalling some exhaust pipes to allow for more headroom in my furnace room. I would highly recommend Dupont Heating to anyone who needs a new air conditioner or furnace. THANKS GUYS!

Cathy from Toronto
Cathy from Toronto

9.5/10

Furnace/Boiler Repair

We had to have Dupont in to fix an issue with our boiler just as the temperatures outside started to drop. They made themselves available for us and were prompt and polite, fixing the boiler and agreeing to come back for a complete cleaning/service in the following days. We will use them from now on.

More about Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd

What We Do Ensure your heating system operates at peak efficiency with services from Dupont Heating & Air Conditioning. With over 40 years in the business, we provide competitive pricing and hands-on service for residential, commercial and industrial clients. We can handle small to large heating projects from home furnaces ...
Looking for Fireplaces pros in North York?