Interlocking Stone

Best of 2020 winner 10 timesBest of 2020winner 10 times

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

mir in Toronto
mir in Toronto

BUYER BEWARE! LEFT OUR JOB WITHOUT NOTICE!

From our first encounter with Gary, we had an uneasy feeling about this company. We found him to be unprofessional and not knowledgeable on landscaping questions. Based on the reviews we read, we decided to still proceed. That was a big mistake. After our initial payment of eleven thousand dollars, the work began. First day of work, a gentleman named Tony was introduced to us. Tony turned out to be the actual owner of the company, even though Gary had misrepresented himself as part owner when he first met us. (in actual fact, Gary is NOT an owner) Tony changed a lot of the project design once he saw the backyard. This was frustrating for me and my spouse as we had waited for 6 weeks for the project to begin after continuous follow up with Gary to see when things would start. When asked why the project had changed, Duralock blamed our pool company for making the pool too high. However, the pool company had confirmed the pool height with Duralock. Now, Duralock decided to take no responsibility and provided us with a new higher quote. After several conversations with Tony, we had agreed to proceed with the job. However, for the past week and a half, we have not heard back from Tony or the company and our several attempts at contacting them have been unsuccessful. I would strongly encourage others to consult with other landscapers to avoid the financial burden (we lost $11k), stress and disappointment that we went through with this company. Regarding the reviews they receive on homestars, we were told by the company that we get an extra year of warranty for writing a good review which now makes sense where these reviews are stemming from.

This reviews is not valid since there was no job done and no monetary transaction made. Also, Duralock and the reviewer signed a mutual release agreement from this project from a lawyer.

Rahul in Georgetown
Rahul in Georgetown
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Back garden patio oasis

Last spring they rebuilt our back garden patio with lighting, water feature, gas firepit.....absolutely stunning. Recently one of the up lights and water pump gave way. True to their word and warranty, Duraloc replaced the malfunctioning items. Danny was an absolute professional and a delight to work with. Their entire team, work and products are a rare find in today's world.

We appreciate your Business. It was a pleasure doing business with you and I hope we can be of service to you again in the future

Trina.Bill in Milton
Trina.Bill in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Frontyard makeover

Once again Duralock knocked it out of the park for us!

After creating a backyard oasis for us last spring, this year we had them do a front yard makeover to tie in with the previous project. We could not be happier with how the project turned out and love our new curb appeal!

Any issue/inquiry we had throughout the process was dealt with promptly and professionally. We cannot say enough good things about the quality of the people and quality of the work they do.

Tony, Gary, Danny, Chris and the rest....Thank You!!

Bill and Trina

Our team management would like to thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services

jeremy
jeremy

New Patio - Front & Back

In late April Duralock came in built us a back patio, side of house path and a front patio. And it looks amazing! Team Danny showed up every day, on-time, where very professional, polite, took pride in their work and always answered my 50 questions.

We received several quotes and found Duralock very competitively priced. Highly recommend Duralock.

Thank you Tony, Gary, Danny, Cam, Ryan, Mike & rest of team!

Interlocking repair

Duralock installed my driveway and patio almost 3 years ago and I noticed a few stones that moved due to the past harsh winter. I called Tony and team and they were quick to come out and make the minor repairs. Dany and the team have not changed- they were professional, courteous and got the job done quickly. Best of all is they honored their warranty and made the repairs free of charge. I would definitely go with Duralock again for their outstanding service and commitment to their work.

Thank you Tony and team!

Sal

It has been a great pleasure serving. We hope to continue this relationship in the forthcoming years. Wish you a happy and fulfilling new year

sheena from Milton
sheena from Milton
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Backyard patio and pathway

A great experience all the way with duralock. We are so happy with our patio and fire pit. We had a flagstone pathway installed as well. A few months later we contacted Karla because the stones had settled and some of the stones were uneven. Within 48 hours Danny and a few other guys came out and fixed them right up. To me that speaks volumes when they are eager to make things right ASAP.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Efficient, Professional, Courteous

Hired one Contractor to do work that was not getting done properly. Into October and Duralock stepped in, fit me in, and did a most amazing and beautiful job!!! All the way from the first consult with Karla, to having my design/quote completed THAT EVENING, to the back and forth tweaking, she was nothing short of completely professional, she knew her stuff! When Danny’s Crew showed up the first day (on time, as they were every day), they too were professional, fast, and friendly. Not a minute wasted, and all in very cold weather. They constantly cleaned and tidied throughout every day, my property, the neighbors, and the road! They didn’t quit until the job was absolutely PERFECT. I can’t say enough good about this company...worth every second and every penny!! Thanks Duralock, I will think of you often and fondly every time I drive up to my home. Best looking entry in the neighbourhood now!!

Daniel in North York
Daniel in North York

Open communication and fast service

Duralock Interlocking did a fantastic job with my front yard, steps, and my side patio. They were very patient with me early in the process and we went back and forth with various options. Once the scope of work was done and we found the best window to do the work, it only took them 3 days to complete the job! What made the biggest difference for me was all of the work that Karla put in before the job started. Based on my experience, it really differentiates them from the competition.

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

Hany Besada
Hany Besada

Duralock Interlocking

From planning the project with Karla to executing it with Tony and his team Duralock exceeded my expectations. Duralock is a prompt well organized and courteous company. It was a pleasure working with you.

David
David

Front and backyard interlocking

Amazing work done by Duralock with extraordinary customer service. Most notable was the work done by Carla in her design of our garden and walkway, attention to detail, and all her efforts to ensure the project was completed on time. It was the best experience I had working with a contractor and would highly recommend Duralock.

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.