Duralock Interlocking

Reviews for Duralock Interlocking

Jay
Jay

Driveway Interlocking

Went through a lot of contractor estimates during the summer and decided to go with Duralock in the end. They provided me with an exceptional price. After initially wanting to just repave the driveway and create a front yard patio, it made more sense just to have everything in interlocking based on their quote. The job was delayed due to poor weather during the summer, but once it got started it was completed in a very short time. They had about 6 professional guys working at one time to finish the project in a timely manner. They kept the work area very clean and was very helpful in describing what to expect during this whole process. I would most definitely use them for future projects.

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
I would ask contractors to make sure that they provide their own imput or ideas into the jobs as they have had more experience.
Christina in West Oakville
Christina in West Oakville

Side of house and partial drive

The work that Tony and his crew completed was exceptional and it has improved the presence of my home 100%.
The existing problems of water pooling in areas at the side of my house has now been eliminated thanks to the detailed work of Duralock.
Jony, who I met with initially took into consideration all of the existing problems I was having. All of the crew were prompt and worked very hard to create an outstanding solution and outcome to connecting my side walkway to my front entry and sloping it away from the house to prevent pooling and water build up from the rain.
I am so very pleased with the workmanship and appreciate all of the hard work put in on the 2 hotest days of the summer.
Thank you Duralock.

Donna and Joe in Brampton
Donna and Joe in Brampton

interlocking of pathway around house, backyard patio and garden retaining wall

It was a 1, 2 punch. Jony coordinated the project exactly based on our design and Tony made sure it was done perfectly. My wife and I had shopped around for many quotes and based on Jony’s personable nature and his very competitive quote we contracted Duralock to do the work. We trusted him right from the beginning and were not disappointed. He gave us his professional opinion when required and never pushed more than we required. Duralock doesn't sub-contract any work, that was one of my questions during the estimate and they refuse any job that their crew cannot do themselves. My wife and I are very particular and detail oriented. Tony and his guys were polite and courteous and went out of their way to make sure we were satisfied as the work progressed. They were a pleasure to have around and completed the job in just 5 days. Amazing considering they paved around the entire house, made a large patio, borders on the driveway and two garden area retaining walls. Tony paid particular attention to detail and made sure his crew did the same. The job looks fantastic. Our neighbours have given us many compliments on how good the work looks. We are considering further work in the spring and will contact Duralock again. We would strongly recommend Duralock to anyone.
Thank you Jony and Tony.

Mary & Rob
Mary & Rob
1 review Milton, ON

Interlock work - outdoor

We had spend quite a bit of time researching interlock companies for the work we wanted done to the front of our home. After meeting with John we decided to use Duralock. The final look to our house is great.. Tony and his crew did a fantastic job our our walkway leading to the backyard, front walkway, stairs and porch. They worked with us to ensure we were happy and were more than willing to make suggestions to ensure we were happy. I would recommend them for any interlock work.. Great team to work with..

Peter in Milton
Peter in Milton
4 reviews Milton, ON

Interlock front porch, pathway to backyard and gardens

We had never had interlock done before and we spent two summers researching what exactly we wanted and what fit our budget.We found Duralock met all our needs. Tony the owner personally supervised our site and his crew were friendly & professional at all times. We have kids and a dog and they kept our yard immaculate during the whole process. We would recommend them to anyone. Tony & John are very creative and work as a team to get the job done on time, within our budget and meet our dreams.

Dave Brampton
Dave Brampton

DRIVEWAY WALK WAY PATH AND PATIO

We recently had interlocking done by duralock, the work man ship is superior, and the guys are great. They gave us a time frame, and even though the weather did not cooperate they got it done on schedule, they cleaned every thing up at the end of each day. There is not much more to say other than if you want a job well done I highly recommend these guy.

Nady in Mississauga
Nady in Mississauga

Interlocking of driveway, pathway and backyard

In the beginning of the summer my wife and I began our search for the right company to interlock our driveway, pathway, and backyard. I approached three companies for quotations.
The first called themselves the ‘Number One’ interlocking company. They pushed for me to sign an agreement before we even had a chance to see the sample of the stone. When we agreed on the stone type, the price increased. This removed the company from consideration. The second one provided me with a reasonable quotation, yet didn’t follow up. They didn’t even show me a stone sample. The third company, DuraLock showed me the stone sample, was sincere with me and provided me with more creative suggestions for a better finish. I felt comfortable dealing with them. When they called to follow up with the quotation, I sign up with them right away. They were very accommodating every time I changed my mind with stone type, colour, or design. They were all courteous and respectful. They went above and beyond, coming in on their own time for touch ups and detailed work. They truly exceeded our expectations in doing a spectacular job and I wholeheartedly recommend them.

Carole and Jason in Brampton
Carole and Jason in Brampton
1 review Springbrook, ON

front walk and backyard patio

my wife did most of the research and estimates/referrals and we we're getting out of whack quotes and folks that just didn't seem to want to listen to our idea of what we wanted...then Jony came by and we was open minded, listened, was personable, and made constructive recommendations to the project without trying to just "sell it up with B.S."
We reviewed one more contractor after Jony's visit/estimate and then made our decision to give the work to Duralock...we did make a changed to the layout from the estimate and Jony wasn't fizzed by this, and said 'some changes, no problem, it was an estimate, we'll work out the details." We also decided to change up the product after the contract was arranged, and it worked out as Jony and company were content to use this product and even adjusted the contracted price down to coincide...(used Oaks pavers)...this small adjustment was a nice touch.
Day of construction...the boys showed up on time, were polite and cooperative to our needs, completed the work in the same day without compromising the job and were attentive to not blocking up driveways, garbage, etc...(as we've seen other contractors do)...and cleaned up pretty good too.
Overall we are happy that we chose Jony and Tony's crew at Duralock for our project and would recommend them to anyone.

Margaret in Mississauga
Margaret in Mississauga

Patio done with interlocking pavers

We recently had our back patio done by Dura-Lock, and we are very pleased with their work. From the beginning, Jony worked with us with regards to the design, and explained the process that was to take place. They started as scheduled and tidied up at the end of both days they were here. Tony was very tolerant and patient to our every concern and gave us his expert opinion. No heavy equipment ie Bobcat was brought to the yard nor anything was damaged. I would highly recommend them based on this experience.

Mike from mississauga-9496
Mike from mississauga-9496

Interlocking back patio

My wife and I were searching for a contractor to do our back patio. We met with around seven different contractors and salesmen. My wife wasn't very happy with the results so I went onto homestars and found a few more contractors to come in. Most of the contractors that had good reviews on homestars were pretty good during our intial meeting. However, we decied to go with Dura Lock because Jony the salesmen spent so much time and effort at our home. Jony even took us to projects that they have completed in the past. We met with there previous clients and they all had amazing things to say about them. The price was very competitive and after seeing Dura Locks work I did not want to bargain to much and signed after discussing it with my wife. We were so pleased with Jony, and were so exicited to get our project started.

When Tony the owner and his crew came to start the project, Jony accompanied them and made sure that we were getting everything that we paid for. Tony the owner was so polite and professional. From the very first instance we met him he promised my wife and I that our back patio will be done with the upmost care and he will make sure that he would treat our house like his own. Tony was very meticulous and his crew even used to joke about how picky he was and wanted to make sure all the stones that were cut were perfect. We were so happy with the crew that we bought all 8 of them lunch for three straight. Tony gave use free polymorphic sand as a thanks for all the food and drinks that we gave his guys.

My wife and I are extremely happy with our raised back patio. I want to thank Tony, and especially Jony his salesmen for really doing there best. I cannot believe how many people have complemenated our house since our project has been completed.

I would recommend Dura Lock to anybody who is looking for very trustworthy and honest contractors. These family guys really did there best and we are so happy we choose them to do our back patio.

Thank you Jony and Tony.

Mike, thanks for taking the time to leave a testimonial for us and for choosing Dura-Lock, Inc. to do your interlocking work once again. We appreciate your hospitality and you trusting us with your home. We're glad you're happy with the outcome of the project.

More about Duralock Interlocking

Choosing a contractor is not something that should be taken lightly.
Fortunately, Duralock Interlocking does not take our work lightly, either.

When we take on a project, we treat your home as if it were our own; with the respect and effort it deserves. Our experienced professionals cut no corners, take no risks, and leave no stone unturned in crafting landscapes that are just as durable as they are beautiful.

We’re serious about our work, and it shows. From the very first consultation to the very last stone, DuraLock is dedicated to providing excellence in landscaping solutions. Specializing in interlock stone installations, we are renown for our unparalleled work ethic and high quality installations of driveways, walkways, patios, steps and retaining walls.

The Process:

***

1) FREE estimate at your home by one of our Design Specialists
2) Custom design plan developed to maximize your space
3) Installation by trained & courteous professionals
4) Increased value and curb envy of your home

No matter what your canvas looks like, DuraLock will ensure that the finished project is something that captures your vision, and the attention of your neighbours. Visit our website at or call us at 1-877-895-LOCK and watch your dreams take shape beneath your feet.