Expert Electric Ltd.

Electricians
34 12 Ave E Vancouver BC V5T 2G5

Electricians
Expert Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Expert Electric Ltd.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Electrical repair

Outstanding service within 24 hours comparing to 1 week appointment from other service providers. The Technician was very efficient and knowledgeable. Identified two safety hazards were not included in my initial request and was able to rectify. Thanks

Sincerely, thank you for the review. Our technicians value positive feedback! Cheers

service

The technician was very friendly, helpful and professional. He showed up on time and explained the installation into very detail.

Thank you for the kind words. Our technicians are trained to be as thorough and professional as possible. Nice to hear the feedback) have a great day!

vx2000
vx2000
2 reviews West Vancouver, BC

What a great job they did

Had to get a line installed a 'under the window' AC unit and also for an outlet in a cabinet for our new Dyson Vacuum. Great work and got the $40 'first time' discount . . . can't beat that!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Our technicians always try to do their best and make our customers feel like the job was well done and safe) Have a wonderful day!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Chandelier/Track Lighting/dimmers/several small electrical jobs

Mike was very professional -- efficient, on time, very capable and we have already referred him to our son and another friend.

Thanks Mike

Sincerely, thank you for the positive review. All of our technicians are very experienced, we will let Mike know!

Rob smith in Port Coquitlam
Rob smith in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Breaker panel & lighting upgrade

The site of the service was at a hall in Vancouver that will be 100 years old in 2023. Had the breaker panel brought up to code and had the lower hall T12 lights changed out to LED. The technician (Brad) is old school. Knows his stuff. Work was done in a timely manner, on budget with no high pressure upselling. Would definitely recommend this company.

Ilona Smith

Thank you for the kind words, sincerely we appreciate the feedback as our technicians try and do their best)

Dani
Dani
3 reviews Delta, BC

Highly recommend

We had two lights and a bathroom fan installed. Brad was personable, efficient and friendly. We are very happy with the outcome. We will definitely call for future electrical needs.

Sincerely thank you for the positive review. Brad is a great technician and will be delighted with the feedback)

Cheers

Joshua
Joshua
0 reviews Richmond, BC

Electrical Installation

Brad and Lindsay went above and beyond and helped me with all my electrical needs and everything is working great. Brad's skills are flawless. Brad and Lindsay are the best and their workmanship and customer service is second to none. I highly recommend Expert Electric for all your electrical needs and please ask for Brad and Lindsay and they will get the job done, 100% customer satisfaction!!!

Thank you so much for the positive review! Sincerely we appreciate your kind words and Brad and Lindsay will be notified)

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

electric panel

replaced breaker in panel. did full inspection through entire house.
followed COVID rules. quick, efficient and courteous. couldn't ask for anything better. kudos. would hire again.

can't get to 30 words

Thank you for the kind words! Sincerely we appreciate your review)

Expert team

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Electrical drop repair

The Emily knob had been pulled out of the side of our house and the electrical drop was hanging low. I decided to see if it was worth upgrading from 100 A to 200 A service at the same time as reinstalling the Emily knob. Mike did a very thorough inspection and laid out my various options and possible consequences of upgrading the service. Given the cost and changes required to comply with current code, I decided against the service upgrade and just went with replacement of the Emily knob. Mike gave me a new quote and the job was done a few days later.

Sincerely, thank you from Mike and the team at expert)

Julia
Julia
4 reviews Vancouver, BC

My first time experience

I had a problem with some of my electric stuff because some of these things are quite old so fat.I don't have any technical education or relevant experience so I needed someone to help me with my issue. My friend told me to try this company and I did it. I must say that the job was done well and the price is really affordable. Recommended!

Thank you Julia! Sincerely we appreciate your feedback.

More about Expert Electric Ltd.

Expert Electric - We're your neighborhood's electrician

We provide residential and commercial electrical services to: Vancouver, North and West Vancouver, Burnaby, New Westminster, Richmond, Delta, Coquitlam area, Maple Ridge, Pitt Meadows, Surrey, Langley, White Rock, Abbotsford and Mission.

We've got the power you need! Our trained electricians are the best in the industry, and can repair any issue, guaranteed! From installations to emergencies, big or small... our electricians can perform the job. We focus on the relationship and getting you the things you need to enjoy life!

Why call us first?

•We are easy to reach - Real people answer our phones, not machines.
•1,000’s of parts on our trucks - For on the spot repairs in your home or business.
•Well Trained Courteous Technicians - we successfully perform repair to thousands of electrical problems every year.
•Up Front Guaranteed Pricing - you know the price before the work begins.
•24 hour emergency service.
•Quick response time