Clera Windows + Doors

Andy Hammond from Ajax
Andy Hammond from Ajax
6 reviews Ajax, ON

Parts needed

Needed replacement parts for two windows. Rita contacted her parts department and they were shipped immediately. Great service from Rita. I have no hesitation in recommending Clera Windows and doors.

Good day Andy,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to assist you. Always available if you need my assistance again in the future.

I wish you the best!

Rita.

jennileeliersch
jennileeliersch
0 reviews Harrowsmith, ON

Windows and patio door

Amazing service and professionally done , Hans and his team are very friendly and the finished product is amazing.

Hello Jennilee,

Your support makes all our hard work worthwhile. Thank you so much for your business and for this excellent 10-star review. We are very happy that you are pleased with the entire process. Please recommend us to your family and friends.

We hope to work with you again very soon!

Catherine in Burlington
Catherine in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

New Front Door

Obtained quotes from several companies and decided to go with Clera and I have to say we were not disappointed, it was the best decision! We love our new front door! The sales rep Terry helped us choose a style that was best suited to our home and the installation went without a hitch. We appreciated all the communication from Terry we received even with COVID challenges.

Dear Catherine,

This is great to hear! We are incredibly grateful that you took the time to leave us this feedback. A huge thanks for choosing Clera Windows and Doors among the huge market of competition. We are constantly striving to provide ideal experience to all our customers. Your input has confirmed that we met and exceeded all your expectations. We will make sure to let Terry know of your great feedback.

The clera team wish you the best!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Windows

Took a little longer then usual to get the windows, but we expected that do to Covid-19. Installation went very smoothly, 4 days to take out and install 13 windows.

Hi Private User,
Your support makes all our hard work worthwhile. Thank you so much for your business and for your 10-star review. It's wonderful to hear that everything went smoothly with the installation of your 13 windows. We are so excited at the chance to service you again.

Enjoy your new beautiful Clera windows!

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Entry doors

I was happy from the sales person to the 2 installers. The doors are awesome and installed to perfection. Will consider using your product in the future. Good experience

Dear Clera Customer,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your experience with Clera Windows and Doors as well with the sales rep and the installation team. We wholeheartedly appreciate your recommendation and are delighted that you love your new doors.

Looking forward to your next visit with us!

Rene C
Rene C

Window replacement

AMAZING JOB, from Adam who provided the estimate to Ramesh and his team who performed the installation, WELL DONE. VERY IMPRESSED. Even with COVID installation was earlier that expected, but very appreciative of that.
Very professional, explained how to clean and operate windows and ensured I was satisfied with end product.

Hello Rene,

Thank you for your valuable input regarding your experience with Clera. We are delighted to hear that Adam and Ramesh with his crew, provided you with an AMAZING JOB. Our teams work very hard to ensure we offer all our customers exceptional customer service and professional installations. We look forward to making your next visit even more amazing.

Enjoy your beautiful new upgrades and thank you for choosing Clera Windows and Doors!

m.oakrowan
m.oakrowan
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Half Circle Windows in Hall(2) Dining Room and Lounge

same time. It was SNOWING on that date but at 9 25 they arrived and eventually started. Young man seemed to know what he had to do, but elder gent did not do anything of importance, in fact in the afternoon spent most of the time inside the van. Young man eventually asked him to grout the windows which he grugingly did but even now there are grout and other marks all over the windows - which had cost me over $300 to have cleaned as I did not expect Clera to turn up. There are still circle marks on all the new windows plus putty and when presented with a piece of paper to sign "did I inspect the job" I did write that it was now 5.25 pm in December and I could not even see the windows. The bill was presented by the older gent, without any acknowledgement and my credit card was noted by me on the bill, but was not presented until at least 7 days later, after I had tried to call to see what had happened to my credit card payment. I would NEVER employ Clera again and would not recommend them to anyone.

Hello M.Oakrowan,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is important and we rely on hearing from our customers to ensure we're doing a great job. Reading your review we are not quite sure what the issue is and how we can help you. We were informed by your local branch manager/sales rep that he contacted you and you told him that you paid someone $300. to clean your windows prior to the new windows been installed. He also informed us that you never contacted him prior to you posting your review that you had issues with your installation or with the installers. if you wish to discuss your issues further, please call me. Rita at 905 738-1870 x240. Looking forward to speaking with you.

We thank you for your business and wish you the very best!

Emil in Toronto
Emil in Toronto

Clera Windows+Doors does support its products

Back in 2016 I changed the windows of my house- good and solid install. No issues with any windows that are opened/ closed occasionally, but for some reason all 5 windows that we open/ close at least 3-4 times a week got broken locks (luckily in closed position) within the second half of 2021. It was nice to get call back from Rita (the service manager) the next day after I left a message for my problems. She explained again the company policy that the broken parts are free, but the labor is at the client expense, so the fix costed me ~200 cad. I was not happy that I needed to wait about 4 weeks till the time technician become available and came to my house for the fix, but once he (Andre) was here he really provided a high quality SERVICE: not only he changed the broken parts, but he also checked all other windows, tuned the work of the closing/ opening mechanisms and even identified a potential future problem (crack in one of the handles) and advised how I can get the free replacement part, and explained me how I can change it myself. These are the reasons I would recommend this company, but also wanted to share my experience with defects and not so great speed in the service.

Hello Emil,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with a 9-star review on your experience dealing with me and Andrey. We are sorry to read that you feel that Clera does not support their products. Clera has been manufacturing windows for over 43 years, we regard our lasting presence in the industry as a testament to our great products, excellent customer service, along with our very competitive warranty in the industry, which we stand behind it 100%. As per the terms and conditions of your signed contract, there is a mandatory labour fee for services after two years from the date of installation. Your windows were installed in 2016. The service fee is applicable to all customer's unless otherwise specified on their contracts. As for the waiting period, we respect and appreciate the length of time you've waited for the service, and we apologize for that. However, as we all know, we are in a midst of a pandemic and we are trying to do the best we can with the limited resources. Having several people off in quarantine has impacted the timely delivery of products and services to our customers. Something that is beyond our control.

We apologize again and thank you for your patience.
Regards,
Rita

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Windows

Good installers, answered all my questions, did a few extra things to spruce it up, fast and friendly

Good Day Clera Customer,

Seeing your 10-star experience is the best thing we could hope for! Your review means a lot to us. Thank you for choosing Clera Windows and Doors for your window project. We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Best wishes!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

window replacement

Gary from Clera Windows quoted several windows for us. The price was competitive and the quality of the windows was impressive. The windows were installed professional and we are very please with the performance of the windows. We are going to recommend Clera to our friends in the Windsor area.

Hello Private User,

Thank you for choosing Clera Windows and Doors for your special purchase and for recommending us to your friends in the Windsor area! Your recommendation and the 10-star review is greatly appreciated. We are very pleased that your experience with Clera Windows and Doors and with Gary was a good one. It's such a joy to hear that you are very happy with the price and the quality of your new windows.

Enjoy your new Clera look !

More about Clera Windows + Doors

Clera Windows + Doors by FM Industries has been manufacturing and installing windows and doors throughout all of Ontario since 1978. They add beauty and value to nearly 1000 homes every month and can easily service the entire province via one of their 37 sales and installation offices.

Clera Windows + Doors has been recognized as one of Canada’s Best 50 Privately Managed Companies and the City of Vaughan’s Company of the Year. Clera was recently awarded the Houzz service award for 2014 and is a proud recipient of the Homestars Best Award for 2012 and 2013. Add to these achievements a stellar A+ Better Business Bureau rating and you’ll understand why Clera Windows + Doors is the best choice for new windows and doors for your home.

We manufacture. We install. You save.

Toronto, East York, Stratford, Goderich, Oshawa, Essex County, Pembroke, Ottawa East, Ottawa West, Kitchener, Orangeville, Welland, Barrie, Newmarket, Peterborough, Belleville, Cobourg, Kingston, Brantford, Guelph, Oakville, Mississauga, Kanata, Brockville, Woodstock, London, Cornwall, Burlington, Hamilton