Forever Stone Design Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Richmond Hill ON

Tile & Stone Contractors
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

JP
JP
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Backyard Patio, walkway and planter boxes

My expectations were high due to the large amount of glowing reviews on Forever Stone. After the installation, even my high expectations were surpassed. All the work is beautiful and was done in about a week.
Great job, and I'll definitely be going back to them for additional work!

Thank you for posting the review and look forward to working with you for the front yard this year.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Backyard Patio and Shed pad

The team at Forever Stone Design were easy to work with, quick and did a beautiful job on our backyard. When we called them about a concern with one of the patio stones they arrived within a couple of days and changed it out without hassle. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking to have their yard done. If we ever need to have any more work done they will be the first ones we call.

Thank you for posting the review of our company.

Pat L.
Pat L.

Backyard Patio

Mimmo and his team were great. Maria is very quick to respond to e-mail to a request for quotation. Mimmo and his team did a really wonderful job. Me and my wife were so happy with the outcome of the project. Everything turned out as planned and executed the way we wanted. Very good customer service too because Mimmo came back as I requested to move the steps few inches to the side. I will never hesitate to recommend this company.

We are so happy you are satisfied with the results, thank you again.

Dubravka from Newmarket
Dubravka from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Dubravka Adamcik

I am very pleased with the work done by Mimmo & his crew around my house. The job was excellent, according to the plan, and a done in a short time. All my expectations were met - and more! Clean-up was through.
Highly recommend

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Flagstone - Front Porch/Walkway & Stairs

I would 100% recommend Forever Stone Design.

Mimmo & his team were extremely professional, punctual and meticulous in their work. As promised, Mimmo was able to start and complete my project on time this past summer and did an amazing job. They completed flagstone work for steps, top porch and a bottom landing area. Their attention to detail & the finished work was great. Wonderful experience start to finish. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Thank you for the review, good to see you've been enjoying it.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Exterior front steps

Would definitely recommend ForeverStone, the work was excellent, I am very happy. Beautiful job. Lucky to find this company they were doing a project on my street apparently they were booked until next October.

Thank you for posting the review, we really appreciate it.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway, front porch and stepping stones

Finding a good contractor these days is not easy and especially one that listens and takes the time to understand what you need, explains the details and then executes to your expectations.
Mimmo did a great job on the porch and stairs, the stone work in front of the house and stepping stones and river rock on the side of the house. The driveway re-paving and fresh grass on the front lawn also looks great. Overall I am very happy with the work and Mimmo was always approachable and within reach as we adjusted the timing and schedule for the job. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Thank you for having your trust in our company to complete your project.

T in Markham
T in Markham

Full front and backyard makeover

Memo and his team were absolutely fantastic, clean, punctual, and extremely hard working despite the heat wave. They finished the job sooner than expected too. It was a perfect experience. If I could give more than 10 stars I would. Thank you all so much!

Thank you for the review, hope you've been enjoying the final product.

Rick
Rick
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front/Back Patio & Walkway

After having 4 separate companies quote on our project we decided to go with Forever Stone Design. The reason we chose them was not about the price (although it was fair), it was because talking to Mimmo made us feel like we were going to be in good hands.

Our project was very big and we wanted to make sure it got done properly and in a reasonable timeline, Mimmo and his crew exceeded our expectations.

There were many decisions we had made originally when we set out to do this project and Mimmo helped guide us through the process. he also helped us avoid making some mistakes that I now know we would have regretted. Mimmo will tell you what you need to hear not what you want to hear and that is commendable.

From the first time we met with Mimmo it was clear that he brought decades of experience. Having some background in landscaping myself I found all of his recommendations to be insightful and practical. He never steered us wrong and we are so happy with the results.

All of our neighbours have stopped by and complimented us on the incredible work that was done. Even today some landscapers working on my neighbour's home next door commented on how great the work looks.

We also want to thank Mimmo's crew who worked very hard and diligently every day, showing great care and attention to every detail of the project. We felt as if every single person had our best interest in mind.

We would definitely recommend Forever Stone Design, the work speaks for itself.

I want to thank you for taking the time to post this review, we truly appreciate the kind words you wrote.

Michelle

Driveway reno & backyard pool deck

We couldn't be happier with Mimmo's work! From start to finish he and his team have gone above and beyond. Now I know exactly why there were so many glowing reviews.

I research everything and booked 3 separate quotes to redo our driveway and fill in an in-ground hot tub at the back and cover the area in stone.

Mimmo stuck out instantly because he was not only early, but very thorough. He spent and hour and a half at my place to get the lay of the land and work out a quote. I had a vision of the project, but was surprised when he suggested a completely different layout and design I hadn't even realized. It was genius and helped transform the front of our home. We ever able to expand the driveway to accommodate more cars, yet preserve much of the greenspace.

A few things to note:

-Mimmo clearly knows stone and was extremely knowledgeable
-He only works on one project at a time. It meant we had to book quite a bit ahead, but I was thrilled when he started right on time.
-His team was lovely. They work fast with great attention to detail.
-All the stonework was done in just over a week, it was remarkable.
-The stones and pavers he recommended work perfectly with our home. It was nice relying on his eye for design.
-Price is very competitive.

Big projects are nerve-wracking especially when so much money is involved. Mimmo is a true professional and his work speaks for itself.

Sincerely,
Michelle

Thank you for posting your review of our company.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.