Forever Stone Design Inc.

Tile & Stone Contractors
Richmond Hill ON

Tile & Stone Contractors
Forever Stone Design Inc.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 12 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 12 times

Reviews for Forever Stone Design Inc.

Andrew in Newmarket
Andrew in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front porch and walkway

I cannot give enough appreciation to Mimmo and his crew, as they did a fantastic job at my place.
Beforehand, Mimmo walked us through every detail of the job, which to me, demonstrated the knowledge he posses and the passion he has for his work.
One last item I wanted to bring up was their responsiveness. Mimmo and Maria were always quick to respond to any questions we had.
Overall, I highly recommend Forever Stone Design to be a part of your exterior renovations you may be thinking of doing.

Thank you for posting a review of our company, we really appreciate it.

john in Brampton
john in Brampton
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Front and backyard project

Forever Stone Design did a project for me last year involving my front and backyard.  Their customer service is excellent getting back to you in a timing manner even in covid times.  Mimmo and his crew are great hardworking individuals and it shows in their work.  I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend this company to anyone who wants a worry free experience.  Thank you Mimmo.

Thank you John for posting this review, it was a pleasure to work with you to complete your project.

Norris
Norris

Driveway pavers and front steps

Forever Stone replaced our driveway pavers and laid limestone front steps with concrete footings. Mimmo (owner) knows his craft and was helpful in design and material selection. The crew put in full consecutive days completing the project within one week despite material sourcing difficulties due to C19.

We are pleased with the final result which met all quoted terms with no surprises. Recommended.

Thank you for the response, it was most challenging last year to complete projects due to material shortages but all worked out in the end, enjoy the driveway and front steps.

Marian
Marian

Driveway, side walk and stairs

Forever Stone Design completed our driveway, side walk and stairs. We are extremely happy with the result.
Mimmo and his crew are very, very professional, easy to deal with, very considerate with our property and the neighbors' (they cleaned all the dust from them as well).
Mimmo is very detailed oriented and has great suggestions, we are so glad we listened to him and changed the design, it is so beautiful!
Thank you Mimmo and crew for the great job! Much appreciated the hard work and the fact that we were ready with the project hours before the first snow came down :)

Thank you for your patience in this time of COVID as this year was one unpredictable year as we were trying to complete projects awaiting for suppliers to supply products.

Alex in Vaughan
Alex in Vaughan

Front porch, side of house, and backyard interlock

Mimo is amazing. He is a specialist when it comes to interlocking jobs. Due to COVID-19 our supplies were delayed, but once they came in, the job started right away and was done within 1 week. His team was quick, efficient, and very respectable and our property looks fantastic! We are very happy with the work and I'll be sure to call him back for future jobs.

Thank you Forever stone design!

Thank you for taking the time to post this review and appreciate your patience in these challenging times that COVID has affected every work place we deal with that provide supplies for projects.

Front and Back Landscaping

Forever Stone Design was awesome. We have nothing but good things to say. Mimmo was here everyday working with his crew. They all worked very hard, every day. He really cares about how his customers feel. He will go above and beyond to make you happy. He was recommended to us by a family member who was also very happy. We are very satisfied and would highly recommend Forever Stone Design. They will not disappoint!

Once we buy our outdoor furniture, we will post pictures.

Stella and Anise

Thank you again for posting this review.

Kaylea from Markham
Kaylea from Markham

Paving, Pool Coping

Mimmo and his team did an excellent job. They were efficient, skilled, and communicated well. I appreciated that when issues inevitably arose from the original plan, Mimmo worked to come up with a creative and cost effective solution. I am really happy with the work done and would highly recommend Forever Stone Design.

Thank you so much for the review of our company.

J Reive
J Reive
0 reviews Quinte West, ON

Backyard Pool Patio

Forever Stone Design is a company I would highly recommend. They completed a project for me this year. I was extremely happy with the workmanship, the customer service and Mimmo’s attention to detail.

Thank you for the review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Backyard, Pool Coping and Pavers and Retaining Wall

Mimmo is an honourable, trustworthy and responsible individual and he runs his business the same way. He only has one crew in order for him to be on site every day and make sure everything is done correctly the first time. He had the vision to turn our backyard and pool into a work of art. As issues/opportunities came up he was quick to tell me and then worked to resolve them. We are thrilled with the final product and the opportunity to work with such a great team. Truly a pleasure.

Your kind words mean so to us, thank you for taking the time to post this review.

GetOutside97
GetOutside97
0 reviews Saint George, ON

Backyard project

Forever Stone Design just completed my backyard reno project and it looks amazing. Mimmo is a true craftsman at what he does. I had two flagstone patios put in at two different areas of my backyard, one with a fire pit. He pays close attention to detail and answered any questions I had. I didn’t even have to be around watching them work because I felt very comfortable leaving the crew to do my project. Thank you Mimmo and the crew for giving me a backyard that I will enjoy for years to come.

Thank you so much for your review of our company.

More about Forever Stone Design Inc.

Forever Stone Design is dedicated to excellence. We take pride in our work with over 25 years of experience in this field, client satisfaction is number one. From designing a project to completing it, you can rest assured the client is always happy. We specialize in all types of stone work ranging from natural stone walls, flagstone, interlock, steps, pillars, waterfalls, retaining walls. If you can imagine it, we can create it.