Francis Movers

Reviews for Francis Movers

Monique in Toronto
Monique in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Amazing experience with our move

We had a great experience with Francis movers. The crew that they sent me consisted of four guys who were efficient, courteous, polite and easy to work with. They were the strongest Men I’ve ever seen. We had a very large move that took around 12 hours. The guys disassembled and reassembled things at our new place and knew exactly what they were doing. I would use them again I’m a heartbeat. They took all the stress of moving day off of our family. Rob, Aisley, flip and Travis were the best crew!!! Thank you guys so much!!!

Thanks Monique, moving is definitely a tough job but I'm glad you chose us to take care of you and your family. Look forward to working with you again in the future.

RuMa2013 in Toronto
RuMa2013 in Toronto

great service

Just to let you know that all went well on the day: your crew was pleasant and efficient, and I will keep your details for referal should the opportunity arise.
Likely not to move again soon but if friends or family get moving, I will not hesitate to pass on your number.

Thank you! Referrals are so important for small business. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to take care of your move.

Rjay
Rjay

Do not go anywhere else! Frances Movers are the BEST!

From the time I booked, to moving day, these guys were the best!
They were on time, patient, kind, polite, quick, and organized.
They had to do 2 stops with no problem.

Hey Rjay! thanks for the glowing review. Please spread the word!

Disappointed
Disappointed
1 review Aurora, ON

Problems fixed

The company did reach out and try to fix the situation regarding my dishes and desk etc. It did take a while but everything has been sorted out now during their visit to my house.

Hello, Sorry to hear about your bad experience. We refunded a total of $200 for the damaged items. We typically dont insure anything inside of boxes we dont pack and unpack because we have a standard way to wrap each item to prevent damage. We understand you had some issues but I believe we more than compensated for the issues after the move was complete. We appologize about the inconvenience.

Jonathan Cohen from Vaughan
Jonathan Cohen from Vaughan

Incredible job. Was so impressed

Booked this crew 5 days before the move. They showed up earlier than expected and completed the job way faster than expected. The team was courteous, took good care of the furniture, and did everything exactly the way I had asked. Thank you so much.

Thank Jonathan, our team thanks you for the business. We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Suzi
Suzi

Very disappointing, stressful move

I was very disappointed and stressed out from this moving experience. I was told my move would occur around 3 but likely 2:30. I stressed that I needed it to occur early since the complex had no lights around the back of the building and I was moving in with elderly parents, one of whom is ill. Arriving late would be stressful for my elderly parents as well as me.
My move was more than 2 hours late -arriving after 5:00 pm due to poor planning and scheduling. When the movers finally arrived it was pitch dark out and I had to secure the condo elevator disrupting all residents and adding to my costs. I was in tears due to the extreme stress this caused me.
The owner didn't even reimburse me for the additional costs or disruption, simply saying they could not. On top of that, the bed was not put together right so I could not sleep on it for days until I had it fixed on my own. Not even a $50 credit for the stress and disruption I endured. No compassion. I had used this company before and thought I would give them my business again. Such a shame to receive no compensation for their errors.

Sorry to hear about your experience. We try our best to accommodate for your time frame but we were late. Unfortunately, we cannot refund you for being late.
You mentioned that your bed cross slates to support the box spring fell off so we sent our employees back to readjust it for you the following day after you contacted us.

Bas
Bas

Exceptional moving company

It was very easy dealing with Matt from francis movers. He gave me a quote over the phone and explained everything as well as answered any question that I might have had.
The movers were on time and did not disappoint. They were courteous and fast. The whole operation went smoothly and I was very happy.
Highly recommended

Thanks Bas, we look forward to moving you again in the future.

Sarah
Sarah
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Best Service!!

I moved in Oct. 2019 and was so impressed with the entire process that I recommended my friends to them and all used Francis Movers with the same outcome of wonderful service. They were reliable...no hidden costs...nothing broke...& no one was in a hurry. I will continue to recommend and if I moved again would obviously use them.

Joel and Sarah Isenberg

Thanks Sarah! We try to be as transparent as possible. We hope all the best for you and your family.

Chari in Ottawa
Chari in Ottawa

Fantastic Move!

Taking a moment to thank these amazing movers.
It has been several years since I’ve used your services and could not have been more thrilled by your teams timeliness, friendly demeanour and adeptness for dealing with a few unexpected challenges.
More moves on the horizon for family and friends. You are the ONLY mover I will be referring them to and the ONLY one I will be using for my future moves.

thank you for having us. if you have any friends or family that require a move. please don't hesitate to call

Residential move

Francis Movers were very efficient and accommodating when they were helping my son with his residential move. I will use them again and definitely recommend them to friend and family!

Thank you!

Thank you for using Francis Movers. If you need any assistance in the future, please dont hesitate to call us!

More about Francis Movers

RESIDENTIAL MOVERS

Since 1983 we have learned exactly what is required for a smooth household move, and put those practices into action.
Elements such as:

* providing free quotes to move your home
* Mid-month discounts
* short-notice moves
* up to five workers for faster delivery

As well as finer touches:

* Up to four free complimentary wardrobe boxes are provided for hanging clothes ($5.00 per additional wardrobe)
* a disassembling and reassembling service for you're items (desks, doors, beds, shelves, mirrors etc.)
* All moving equipment and materials supplied (pads, dollies, hand trucks, clear wrap etc.)
all combine to make your move as painless as possible.

And up to 50,000 dollars of insurance (subject to some conditions) will ease your mind during the transition.

PACKING SERVICES

Sometimes you just don't have time to pack yourself. In these circumstances, we can do the packing for you.

* Two or three packers, as required
* All needed materials. Includes all
- unprinted newsprint
- boxes
- tape and markers
will be provided for your packing needs

In addition to the free moving insurance coverage, we will insure the contents of the boxes if they are packed, moved and unpacked by us.
We take every step to insure a smooth, safe move.

SUPPLIES

We sell (for pickup only):

* wardrobe boxes (L*W*H) (3' * 3' *4.5')
* regular packing boxes (2.25' * 1.5' * 2')
* heavier duty boxes: (2' * 1.25' * 1.5')
* clear tape