Francis Movers

A&M in Vaughan
A&M in Vaughan
2 reviews Maple, ON

Moving

My wife and I hired Francis Movers for our recent move and we were very satisfied with the service we received. Though the movers arrived about 40 minutes late, they were very efficient, conscientious, and professional once they arrived. Mike, Kirk, and the guy from the Maritimes disassembled/reassembled our bed and dining table and moved all furniture & boxes with care, both at the old and new homes. If you ever need help moving, be sure to ask for these guys.

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Moving

We booked Francis for our move from Toronto to Guelph yesterday. I was a bit concerned in the morning when the guys were 45 minutes late - but the move went very well. I had booked a 28 foot truck and 3 guys - and got 3 guys and a 32 foot truck. As soon as they arrived at our house they got right down to business. We had the house packed up in about 3 hours and on the other end they showed up 15 minutes after we did! They were very careful with our stuff and did their best to put it where we wanted it. The entire move took 7 hours plus 2.5 hours added on for travel. Very reasonable in my opinion. I would definitely use Francis movers again and will recommend to anyone I know who is moving. Thanks a lot, guys!

RubyLee in Scarboro
RubyLee in Scarboro
1 review Scarborough, ON

Moving

We booked Francis Movers for our move on 2008. and we were very stressed and had a tight time frame regarding elevators on both ends of our move. The crew were friendly and professional and there were no damages. Great job guys.

Gerry
Gerry
11 reviews Scarborough, ON

Moving Services

I hired Francis Movers based on the reviews from Homestars and their rates were very reasonable. They are worth every penny and the review on Homestars are accurate. I initially requested 2 movers for $70/hour, they had brought a 3rd person as an option. It was optional if we were to go with 2 and they were ok with that. 3 movers would have cost $90/hour. I decided to go with 3 as it would have saved me at least 1.5 hours. It took about 5.5 hours (including 1 hour travel time) to load unload our stuff. The guys (Rod, Grant and Dave) were fast and friendly. I highly recommend Francis Movers and would use them again.

lpappas
lpappas

Moving Company

We moved from a condo into a house. Francis Movers were exceptionally good at manouevering large pieces of furniture quite carefully. Nothing was damaged, pluse they were quick at their job. We also found their dispositions to be friendly and courteous. We would definitely recommend them to anyone who needs movers.

Move from condo into home

We used Francis movers to move us into a condo 5 years ago and move us into a house this year. Both times we were very pleased - these guys worked efficiently and were careful with our contents. We also referred them to other friends who were similarly satisfied.

Linda in East York-4145
Linda in East York-4145

Moving house

Francis movers provided excellent service on my move. There was a delay between closing so it was a double move that could not have been handled better. They arrived on time and were very quick and efficient. The move into storage was great. They were more than happy to send the same crew "Flippers crew" to do the second move, which was extremely helpful as I didn't have to tell them the same things to be careful of. The move in was in late afternoon and the guys were really good about it, they struggled to get a couch that didn't want to go down to the basement and didn't give up until they got it, a couple of doors off and an amazing amount of patience and they got it down. The price was very reasonable I couldn't have asked for a better move.

Noah from North York
Noah from North York
9.8/10

Moving

Although they arrived a little early, the rest of the day exceeded our expectations. They were faster than they quoted, nothing was damaged, the movers were friendly and obviously took pride in their work. Plus they are one of the cheaper moving companies.

More about Francis Movers

RESIDENTIAL MOVERS

Since 1983 we have learned exactly what is required for a smooth household move, and put those practices into action.
Elements such as:

* providing free quotes to move your home
* Mid-month discounts
* short-notice moves
* up to five workers for faster delivery

As well as finer touches:

* Up to four free complimentary wardrobe boxes are provided for hanging clothes ($5.00 per additional wardrobe)
* a disassembling and reassembling service for you're items (desks, doors, beds, shelves, mirrors etc.)
* All moving equipment and materials supplied (pads, dollies, hand trucks, clear wrap etc.)
all combine to make your move as painless as possible.

And up to 50,000 dollars of insurance (subject to some conditions) will ease your mind during the transition.

PACKING SERVICES

Sometimes you just don't have time to pack yourself. In these circumstances, we can do the packing for you.

* Two or three packers, as required
* All needed materials. Includes all
- unprinted newsprint
- boxes
- tape and markers
will be provided for your packing needs

In addition to the free moving insurance coverage, we will insure the contents of the boxes if they are packed, moved and unpacked by us.
We take every step to insure a smooth, safe move.

SUPPLIES

We sell (for pickup only):

* wardrobe boxes (L*W*H) (3' * 3' *4.5')
* regular packing boxes (2.25' * 1.5' * 2')
* heavier duty boxes: (2' * 1.25' * 1.5')
* clear tape