Furniture Depot

Furniture Depot

Reviews for Furniture Depot

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Bed frame

Ordered a bed frame over a year ago and it still hasnt been delivered. It is impossible to talk to any real person, nor do they call you back. Please be careful when ordering online, best thing to do is buy from store. It is sad that I cant say I support this beautiful Canadian brand of furniture.

Private User reviews Kamloops, BC

Do not buy from these guys.

Ordered a table and was told it would be delivered in 3 weeks. That was 4 MONTHS ago!!! Now after multiple phone calls and excuses they are now not answering their phones. Worst company ever.

Dany in Toronto
Dany in Toronto

WORST SERVICE EVER

Worst service ever....I order a sofa on october. Im still waiting. Call many times, email, chat to cancel the order. Not done yet. Delivery always delayed since i buy it. 6 month later, no sofa, no answer, no cancellation, no refund......! Run Forest Runnnnnn! dont go there except if you want some trouble....!

Sheri in Markham
Sheri in Markham

Trust the reviews! Furniture depot is not truthworthy

I too have had a horrible experience with furniture depot and the entire situation would/could have been avoided has they communicated. I ordered my dressers online and paid with Interac at time of order in august. I never received a confirmation of my order and had to email them multiple times. I finally got a response and waited over 8 weeks before I emailed again (don’t even try to call them they don’t pick up the phone or return messages) to find out the status of my order. I was told there was a problem with the order and it had to be manufactured. I assumed due to Covid there would be a delay but the lack of communication and Information is absolutely horrible. It’s now November and I requested my order be cancelled in the middle of October. My money still hasn’t been refunded and of course I am getting no response. I even tried to chat online and as soon as I said that I wanted to cancel my order the women on chat stopped responding. What kind of company does that ? I can guarantee they are going to try and keep 35% of my money even though I have proof in writing. Do not buy from furniture depot. I can’t stress that enough.

Sonia in Québec
Sonia in Québec
0 reviews Québec,

Realyn nightstand never came

I ordered a nightstand on July 29th and still haven't received it one month later. I sent 4 emails and no responses came. This is very poor customer service in which COVID seems to be blamed

DONOTBUYFROMTHISCOMPANY
DONOTBUYFROMTHISCOMPANY

No Customer Service, still no drlivery

Ordered a sofa and bed and was told it was in stock. As soon as I paid it would be put on hold and shipped on my desired date. Set it all up in June for a late July delivery. Called to confirm early July and again one week before delivery date. Delivery date came and went. Almost impossible to get a hold of someone. Was told furniture would be delivered in one to two days. By luck on one of many calls, got the sales guy who helped me online and was told I needed to pay more delivery. I am shocked this company is still in business. Still do not have my sofa or bed. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. It’s not worth whatever discount you get. BELIEVE ALL THE BAD REVIEWS.

Claudian in Saint-antonin
Claudian in Saint-antonin
0 reviews Montreal,

BUYER PLEASE BEWARE AND TRUST ALL THE BAD REVIEWS

If you go ahead and order anyways make sure u pickup , so u know they actually have stock and u dont wait forever and you actually get your monies worth. And most importantly ITS NOT DAMAGED my couch came damaged and i got the blame. How could i have done all of this ? Im still shook and very disappointed. Its a pandemic none wants to lose money if i was near ard drive the funirute right back
The piece of wood pertruding is missing a whole bolt yet still im to blame

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Save your time, money and Hassle

They made me wait almost 2 months and called saying I need to pay more for shipping or I'm not getting it. Why did they not have a proper shipping price to start with and why did it took so long to realize that? They refused to honour their quote after about 2 months of waiting???

To me this seems like intentional where they keep your money for 2 months just to help themselves with cashflow. Non-local customers do yourself a favour and stay away from them! You can find similarly priced items somewhere with quick and cheaper shipping

Albert in Toronto
Albert in Toronto

WORST COMPANY NEVER BUY

Unfortunately I bought my sofa from them. After paying for my sofa they stopped answering the calls and even when I use different phone number and finally getting hold of them they tell you that they will call you back and never do. WORST Customer service ever. In addition, they told me that they are coming on certain date and instead of calling and appologizing for notifying me they didn't. Finally upon fighting with them they set me a date and time. however they came 3h late to the time they were anticipated to come. THE SOFA keeps draining whenever sitting on it. Been trying to reach out to them and no response.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Ballinasloe sectional and ottoman in

Orders my product on a Saturday, delivered to me 3 days later. Very impressed with how quick my items were delivered (during covid) and the delivery people were polite and courteous

More about Furniture Depot

You will find style and Value like no other. In business for over 20 years, Furniture Depot is the fastest growing home furnishings company in Ontario. Featuring a wide variety of name brand furniture at affordable prices, we also have the ability to custom order your furniture so you never ...
Looking for Furniture pros in Brampton?