Goldwell Restoration

Reviews for Goldwell Restoration

Jayanti Morarji in Mississauga
Jayanti Morarji in Mississauga

Double-Car Garage Floor Restoration & Epoxy Coating

We are very happy with the garage floor restoration work done at our place. We had the pitted garage floor restored and then an epoxy coating applied. We were more than satisfied with the work. Kris, Monika and the rest of the Goldwell team we dealt with are responsive and professional. The communication with their office during the project execution was very effective and conducted via email. I got an email each day letting me know their crew were on the way. The payment was made in stages and at each stage Kris ensured work progressed as planned. We won't hesitate to hire them again!

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your garage floor project.
Please contact us in the future if you need any other concrete work done professionally.

MARJA2407 in Toronto
MARJA2407 in Toronto

Porch Restoration

We have been impressed and positively surprised with Goldwell Restoration from our initial visit to their office to the very end of the project. Kris and Monika have been extremely helpful and professional all along making themselves available for our inquiries and concerns. Kris and his crew performed truly a first class job in a timely manner. We highly recommend Goldwell Restoration...they delivered exactly what was promised. Thank you!

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your PORCH AND FOUNDATION project.

Front Veranda Resurfaced

We needed to resurface our concrete veranda. It was almost new but the previous contractor painted with an epoxy that chipped and peeled. (See before picture). They did a great job from start to finish. Would highly recommend.

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your PORCH/VERANDA project.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Outdoor concrete repair and refinishing

I had patterned concrete and one of the stairs was cracked and broken. They made great suggestions, competitively prices and transformed the outside of our home. I paid in installments and the project manager came on site to ensure I was satisfied before accepting any payments. I am so impressed with the professionalism and they cometed all as promised on time and looks amazing. Happy to be a referral!

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your PATIO, PORCH AND THE WALKWAY project.

Ed C. Mississauga
Ed C. Mississauga
1 review Cambridge, ON

Garage Floor

I had my two car garage floor ground down and sealed by Goldwell a few weeks ago.
The floor turned out great. Prior to agreeing to have them do the job I was assured that there would
be very little ,if any, dust as the vacuum system would remove 90% and the crew would seal
everything with plastic. When I had access to the garage I found there was dust and grit everywhere.
My garage has lots of small tools and repair equipment for the house etc. so the
dust created a fair deal of work for me.
The floor looks good but I would advise anyone who has lots of stuff in the garage to seal it off yourself
before the job starts.

Thank you for the feet back. As we are in a construction business, we are not able to assure that there will not be a dust while the grinding. We have secured the walls as much as possible and did not check what is on the shelfs, The vacuum has been used as well. Our customers are responsible to secure their staff as well.
Apologize if we did not make you happy with our work procedure.😒

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Concrete stair repair

I found Goldwell and Kris to be very knowledgeable about concrete repair, professional and honest. His workers did a super job and we are very happy with the repaired concete stairs. Extra work was reasonably assessed and errors quickly corrected. I work with a lot of contractors who overpromise and underdeliver - Goldwell is the reverse of this. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for your feet back!!. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on the church stairs restoration.

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto

Garage Floor restoration and epoxy coatiing

I looked at all kinds of garage flooring coverings from garage floor mats to plastic interlocking tiles...nothing works if you turn your tires on it...then I discovered Goldwell Restoration and their website shows it all! After getting a quote these people are professionals (I should know as I am a Handyman). I have no problem recommending them as they are diligent, know their craft and above all easy to deal with. Doesn't get any better than that!! Get this, I got an email each day letting me know their crew were on the way!! Very good customer communications.

Thank you for your feet back!!. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your GARAGE FLOOR PROJECT.

Jason in Etobicoke
Jason in Etobicoke

Graniflex veranda / porch restoration

Goldwell Restoration did an extraordinary job restoring the veranda / porch at the family house in Etobicoke! Kris provided a very prompt quotation for the project. Kamil did an amazing job fixing and repairing the twenty year old concrete, then finishing touch of Graniflex that enhances the entire house!! They also removed the old wrought iron railing and installed a custom contemporary glass and aluminum railing that was the finishing touch on a fantastic project! Monika was very quick to respond and provide updates for the project! Kris runs a great organization and I recommend to everyone that needs any type of concrete restoration/ repair! :)

Thank you!
Jason

Dear Jason....
Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your porch and beautiful glass railing.

Joanna
Joanna

Concrete Driveway Renewal

My patterned concrete driveway (25 years old) had some bad cracks and was very faded and tired looking. We were not quite ready to replace it and were hopeful that we could find a company who could 'refresh' it and improve its appearance until we are able to replace it. (We hoped to be able to get a few more years out of it.)
Goldwell was fantastic! I found them on Homestars and the previous reviews were right!! Goldwell's service was professional from start to finish - the estimator showed up on time and was knowledgeable and efficient, the price was fair, the team who showed up to do the work was also on time and professional. They were thorough and took pride in their work. Monika in the office was extremely helpful, and her communication was very clear and precise, she was also very flexible and accommodating, as she was able to adjust their schedule to meet our needs on a couple of occasions. I would highly recommend Goldwell to anyone looking to renew the appearance of their driveway. We are very happy with the quality of work and the final result.

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your DRIVEWAY project.

Colin
Colin
12 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Very Large Porch Restoration

We just completed a major porch restoration project for two large semi's that shared one large front porch and a large rail system. The previous concrete porch was severely spalling and cracking on the top, and completely deteriorating on the front since the previous rail system was bolted horizontally on the front and the freeze/thaw cycle was destroying things. I contacted four other masonry companies but decided that Kris and the Goldwell team had the best technical solution, warranty, and was very cost competitive. The job was just recently completed and it took some time, since the spring weather was not so cooperative until recently. Everything was coordinated very well and the end product looks so much better than before, two other contractors and a neighbor have remarked on how good and solid everything looks and feels. Very happy with the process from A-Z, and would definitely recommend.

Thank you for your feet back. We really appreciated your support very much and we are very glad that you are happy with our work on your FRONT PORCH project.

More about Goldwell Restoration

Misississauga Concrete Contractors & Epoxy Specialists since 1986! Looking for Epoxy Flooring or Concrete Repairs? We have the highest quality products and expertise when it comes to concrete repairs, decoration, waterproofing, epoxy coatings and more. Visit our showroom, Goldwell Restoration of Mississauga, On - Interior and exterior walls, ceiling, floors ...
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Mississauga?