- Not covid compliant
- refused to wear masks
- did not have masks to use
- removed masks given to them
- did not wash hands
- did not socially distance
- 3 hours late
- cause major difficulties with closing due to lateness
- not enough floor runners to protect flooring
- manager said they had a member of the team who had covid causing lateness
- mechanical difficulties
- Company Response
We are extremely Covid compliant and wear masks on all moves, our movers constantly sanitize, and socially distance. It is also the customers job to ensure they keep a safe distance away to prevent risk to our movers, our guys will be constantly in and out, and placing each piece where the customer requests it to be, all we ask is that you stay a safe distance away. No one that works with us has ever had Covid and I would please ask that you do not state false information. I do apologize if the movers were delayed and would love to discuss some time of reimbursement for the inconvenience this caused you.
Thank you and we truly wish you the best!