Green Apple Landscaping

Reviews for Green Apple Landscaping

John in North Toronto
John in North Toronto

Parking Pad

Peter and Andrea both did a wonderful job with our front yard pad. From the initial sketches to the final product, the attention to detail was outstanding. In addition, the job was done on budget and ahead of schedule. We would recommend them without hesitation to anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to write a review John. It was great working for you and Leanna. You are both so positive and encouraging. Look forward to working on the backyard next year.

Peter

Marco Carlone in Toronto
Marco Carlone in Toronto

Parking Pad

Our property needed a front yard parking pad. Green Apple did a wonderful job for us. The design they did was just what we wanted. This was done quickly and professionally. When it came time to perform the work, the crew was first rate; they were on site early, stayed late, they were very conscientious and careful. There were no surprises and they finished the job when they said they would. The quality of the work was also first rate, and the final product was exactly as we had hoped. I would recommend this company highly.

Marco,

Thanks for taking your time to post a review on Green Apple. It was really nice working for you and Christene. The job turned out great. Hope you're enjoying parking on the new parking pad instead of the street. I appreciate your business and look forward to working with you again in the future. Take care.

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Front Yard Landscaping

We contacted Green Apple based on reviews on Homestar to help us re-landscape our front yard, which was largely a pile of dirt adn ground cover. From the start, I was impressed with their professionalism - contracts that outlined exact costs and let us know exactly what we were getting. Our work involved new retaining walls, steps, woodwork and landscaping, and we were equally impressed wtih the design and craftmanship of all aspects.

One of my biggest praises of Green Apple was for the team that executed the work. They were at our house at 7:30am every day, and often there at 6:00pm when I arrived home from work - no wonder the work was completed well ahead of my expecations. Not only were they fast, but the team was professional, polite, clean and a pleasure to have on our property.

We are thrilled with the end result. Peter and Andrea provided us with a lovely design, and we have been enjoying our new garden this summer. Along the way, Peter suggested a few things (such as an irrigation system) that although added to the cost, made a huge difference in our enjoyment of the yard, and we now can't imagine not having it. We would absolutely recommend and work with Peter and his team again - hopefully the backyard soon!

Karen,

It's great to get feedback on our work, so thank you for taking the time to post a review. You and Blair were a pleasure to work for, always positive and encouraging. The landscaping really did make a difference to the look of the property. Enjoy.

DavidG
DavidG
1 review ,

Landscaping

Green Apple Landscaping exceeded our expectations in all aspects of their work on our property. When we designed and built our house, we did not consider the exterior and the property itself. Fortunately, Green Apple did! They provided a design which not only complemented the features of the house and the surrounding area, but also addressed our concerns for ongoing maintenance. Their workmanship and attention to detail have enhanced our home. It looks better with each passing season.

David

Mary in Sherwood Park
Mary in Sherwood Park

Backyard re-build

At about this time last year I was looking ay my fantastically dull 19' wide by about 45' long patch and wondering who could possibly wrestle it into some kind of attractive, usable condition. After failing to be impressed by work that I'd seen being done in the neighbourhood, I came accross Green Apple online. The before and after photos suggested that they had the ability to take nothing and make it into something. Well, they did not disappoint like so many other contractors that I have hired for various jobs. The deisgn was lovely, the staff professional, competent and polite - even when the weather was to put it mildly, miserable. I doubt that Green Apple is the least expensive option out there, but you do get what you pay for and in this case, outstanding workmanship and a beautiful back garden that is more than simply an investment.

Thanks Mary for the wonderful review. I've really enjoyed working with you and I know everyone else here at Green Apple Landscaping have too. We wanted to get your planting done later this week or next week which should take your garden nearer to it's completion and ultimate look.

Peter Solti
Principal

Eva in upper beach
Eva in upper beach

New front wall, stairs and walkway

My plan was just to fix the front stairs and shared cement piece with next door that were in dire need of repair. However my neighbours decided to put in a parking pad and contracted Green Apple. After speaking to Peter Solti and seeing his plans for our neighbours and suggestions for my side I decided to use Green Apple as well. He made some additional suggestions to me that in hind sight were right on the money. The result is more than I expected. The work that Green Apple did was exceptional and the front of our house is now truly gorgeous! The look is very high end! I am delighted and am so glad that I listened to Peter's suggestions and would recommend Green Apple to anyone.
Eva

Thank you, Eva, for the great review. The new steps and walls really enhanced the curb appeal of your home.

Jordan in Thornhill
Jordan in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Front yard landscaping

Our front yard was in serioius need of a makeover. Peter Solti came by, discussed options, asked the key questions regarding esthetics and maintenance, and came up with a design that fit the bill. His friendly team arrived as promised and quickly and efficiently turned the great design into our new reality. We have already recommended Green Apple to neighbours who have complemented us on our new garden.

Kelly
Kelly

Landscape Design; Cobbled Parking Pad, Walkway, Back Patio; Planting

From beginning to end, the Green Apple team performed outstanding work.

Andrea, Green Apple's talented landscape designer, developed plans that were unique, tasteful and very complimentary to our home. Her use of hard and soft landscapes seamlessly integrated together to create a flawless flow of form that enhanced function spaces.

Proprietor Peter Solti, provided a quote and managed all our expectations. He was very patient in answering all of our manhy questions and making sure we understood every step of the way, what was around the corner.

The Green Apple crew were a courteous and fun group who took pride in their workmanship. When I had an issue with the placement of a flagstone, they quickly corrected it, no questions asked, despite the fact that the replacement was cumbersome and time-consuming. They finished the job on schedule and on budget and were always respectful.

The finished project exceeds our meticulous expectations. The landscaping has truly made our home shine and we enjoy the many compliments we've received. I would not hesitate to use Green Apple Landscaping again in the future.

Thank's Kelly for placing the review. The front yard parking pad and landscaping turned out great. It must be great parking in your own front yard! I wish you many happy years of enjoyment of your landscaping.

More about Green Apple Landscaping

Category: Landscape Contractors and Designers.

Modern Landscape Design. Toronto's premier modern landscaping company.

Your modern lifestyle, outdoors. Creating usable, functional and refined environments with a modern aesthetic.

Green Apple offers a complete residential landscape design and build service in GTA Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Kleinburg, Nobleton, Caledon, Richmond Hill, and Thornhill. With over 30 years of landscaping experience and a portfolio of award-winning gardens, we are dedicated and passionate about creating the perfect garden for our clients.

We are now pleased to offer three dimensional (3D) plans as part of our design process. This is in addition to our standard two dimensional (2D) plans. The 3D plans provide you with the opportunity to visualize your landscape makeover in photorealistic 3D pictures of your designed landscape and actually see what your landscaping will look like before it is built! See our 3D designs on Homestars and Houzz.