Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Duct work spray foam insulation

I had condensation problems with my attic duct work.
It was a difficult job crawling around a shallow attic full of fibreglass insulation.
The Greensaver guys were cheerful and did a professional job!
Thanks so much!

Thanks for the positive review Sean!
Glad to hear The Greensaver Team resolved your attic issue.

Kind Regards
Greensaver Contracting Team

Complete house insulation, Spray foam, Pour foam and blown in

Very pleased with the service rendered and the clean up afterward. The workers were very professional and answered any question we had. The sales and administration were very helpful. I would highly recommend them to anyone that require insulation that to their home.

Thank you for your positive review.
We are happy to hear how satisfied you are with all aspects of our work.

The Greensaver Team

Yegor in Toronto
Yegor in Toronto

Do not hire Greensaver for the Greener Homes Grant

I hired Greensaver to do pre-retrofit inspection (july 2021), attic insulation (nov 2021) and post-retrofit inspection (jan 2022).

As of Jan 8 Greensaver hasn't touched my application in the greener homes grant portal and my status there STILL says "Pre-retrofit evaluation requested", while the pre-retrofit evaluation was done in July of last year, and post-retrofit has also been completed.

Therefore, my application cannot move forward and I cannot claim my grant.

The representative (Alfred) who prepared the paperwork said he also cannot access his side of the portal for months.

Alfred was courteous and informative, no complaints regarding his service specifically.

However the inaction on the part of the organization itself makes me doubt I will be getting the grant from the government, and I also wasted $780 on the inspection itself which I otherwise would never require.

gary
gary

home insulation3600

looking on net found and talked to greensaver on phone got a quote paid down payment got work done paid for AM VERY HAPPY WITH WORK DONE
THANKS AGAIN

Thanks for the positive review!
We are happy to hear how satisfied you are with all aspects of our work.

Kind regards,

Great service

We were very pleased with the service. We needed an assessment of our attic insulation and suggestions on what we could do to improve the insulation. We received timely communication and follow up messages from the company. They provided a quick estimate and came for a site visit within days. Everything was completed in a timely manner.

Thank you for the great review!
Greensaver cares about delivering quality work.
Glad to hear your positive feedback.

Kind regards,
Greensaver Team

All Seasons Home Inspection
All Seasons Home Inspection

Adding insulation into attic

The two-man crew from Greensavers arrived right on time and were immediately courteous as we had a brief discussion to make sure that we were on the same page regarding the work to be done. As a section of my attic is used for storage I asked if this area could be protected from getting dusty. This was no problem and plastic sheeting was stapled in place before the work commenced. They also built up a new frame around my attic access hatch to stop insulation from spilling out. Upon completion I asked to take a look and they had set up a cardboard gauge to indicate the new level of insulation. With my nod of approval they then cleaned up and were on their way. I was very pleased with their work from start to finish!

Thank you for your very positive review. We are happy to hear you are satisfied with our complete team. We are looking forward to working with you on your next project.

Door blower test & weatherproofing doors & windows

Excellent work; blower test done and all doors & windows sealed. I would highly recommend Greensaver. The crew was very efficient and explained what they were doing to the customer and gave advice on how to make our home Meier energy efficient.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Roof/Attic insulation

Excellent consultation and advice.
Installers were very accommodating in answering all our questions. Also very polite!
Very satisfied with the whole process and would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Good job!

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Great Service

They provided an Efficient service from start to finish. Would recommend this company for insulation work

Cold cellar installation

Excellent service. The service rep was helpful and the spray foam insulation was professional done. I would highly recommend. The price was reasonable.

More about Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

From insulating existing attics, sloped/ flat roofs, walls, and crawlspaces to complete new custom home packages, GreenSaver offers comprehensive insulation services with industry-leading spray foam, hybrid insulation and cellulose products to meet your home’s needs. In addition, we have experienced experts who can resolve ice damming, attic moisture and condensation, and duct-work issues in your home. We are truly your one-stop-solution when it comes to your home insulation needs!

For 30 years GreenSaver has been providing residential and commercial insulation and energy efficiency services. Over the past 3 decades, we've performed well over 50,000 energy assessments for households and businesses to help conserve energy, lower their bills, and increase their comfort. As a key efficiency presence in Ontario, GreenSaver has enjoyed more than 30 years of active involvement and expertise in the energy conservation sector and building sciences.

Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always happy to assist you!

COVID-19: At Greensaver the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and ensuring all employees are following our COVID-19 safety protocols to keep you safe when we enter your home.