Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

Reviews for Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

Joshua in Toronto
Joshua in Toronto

Efficient, timely, responsive

Great value, responsive sales team, and tidy work. Looking forward to using them on future projects.

Hi Joshua!

Greensaver cares about delivering quality work.
Glad to hear your positive feedback, and looking forward to working with you again soon!

Adrian in Grimsby
Adrian in Grimsby
0 reviews Grimsby, ON

Fiberglass Pool Spray

Excellent experience with Greensaver and their crew - Richard, Deron, and Andrew.
They are professional, punctual, and really easy to deal with.
They took great care on the job site, and cleaned up after.
They also delivered great value.
Highly recommend these guys.

Hi Adrian!

We are happy to hear how satisfied you are with all aspects of our work. Thanks for the great review!

The Greensaver Team

Ray
Ray

Attic Insulation Upgrade

Sales rep was helpful in providing the quote and reserving the schedule while we were waiting for the evaluation result. The team arrived on schedule. Their work was very efficient and organized.

Hi Ray!

Glad to hear your positive feedback. Thanks for a great review!

staktrace
staktrace
23 reviews Hamilton, ON

Greener Homes retrofit

I wanted to take advantage of the Greener Homes rebate program to get some insulation/HVAC stuff done. I used greensaver to do the pre- and post-retrofit evaluation. All the people I spoke to on the phone and in person were great. However the overall process was somewhat annoying.

Often when calling in I got bounced through multiple people before finally getting to somebody who could answer my questions. And each time I had to repeat my address. Also it took two months after the post-retrofit before they finally submitted all the documents needed to the Greener Homes program. In the end it all worked out and I got my rebate, but there was a lack of communication on their part around the process timeline.

Hi staktrace, Thank you for your note, however, we are unable to identify if we performed any actual Insulation work for you on this project based on your profile name and we do not seem to have a quote request submitted to us through Homestars. Can you please let us know the scope of Insulation work we may have performed for you (if any)? Please note, we are "Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services". We do not perform pre or post evaluations related to Greener Homes or have anything to do with the document management regarding that program. Perhaps you have us mixed up with "Greensaver" which is not associated with this profile since we only do Insulation services.

Look forward to your reply as it pertains specifically to the insulation work we may have performed for you.

The Greensaver team

Erlinda in Hamilton
Erlinda in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Attic insulation

Gary was very helpful in recommending what we need to do and he was very professional and knowledgeable. A very good person to talk to about insulation. Kamar (not sure) and his team were efficient, hard working and did a good job. Highly recommended.

Hi Erlinda!

Thank you for the positive review.
We are happy to hear how satisfied you are with all aspects of our work.

Greensaver Contracting Team

Attic Insulation Upgrade (Blown-in Cellulose)

The crew of 3 arrived on-time, as promised, and was very efficient in setting up and completing the work in a shorter time period than
expected. They laid tarps on the stairs and floor and sealed the attic hatch entrance resulting in minimal mess. Communication with the crew members during the job was clear and easy. Contracting, billing and payment was also efficiently done. I feel confident that the job was done properly and I would recommend them for this type of work.

Thank you for the positive feedback, it is always nice to hear these kind words. We are so glad that you were happy with our work!

Jonathan K in Newmarket
Jonathan K in Newmarket
0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Attic re-insulation

The salesperson who I spoke with and came to the house did a great job of explaining to me exactly what I needed and inspecting the attic.
The gentleman who came to do the work were professional and as clean as they could be, which I found to be refreshing and helpful.
The job they did was accurate and on time.

Hi Jonathan!

We are so glad to hear your positive feedback. Thank you for this great review.

Best regards,
The Greensaver Team

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service

The crew was great. They were on time and very professional and we are very happy with the service.

NatureNut
NatureNut
1 review Whitby, ON

Underground Level Foam Insulation

Very professional and and attentive customer service, impeccable job, very well done. This job was actually started in the fall of 2021, but I had to defer mid-job when it seemed we may have a water problem. Greensaver demurred without complaint, billed only for the work to date, and kept in touch for when we were ready to restart in the spring.

Thank you for the positive review.
We are happy to hear how satisfied you are with all aspects of our work.

david.graham
david.graham

Air sealing and insulation project

I hired Greensaver for the Greener Homes program Audit as well as the installation of insulation and air sealing in the basement and attic of my century home. They were quick and efficient, and clean and tidy and I received my report shortly after the Audit. Supper happy with their work!

Greensaver cares about delivering quality work.
Glad to hear your positive feedback, and thanks for a great review.

More about Greensaver Insulation & Retrofit Services

From insulating existing attics, sloped/ flat roofs, walls, and crawlspaces to complete new custom home packages, Greensaver offers comprehensive insulation services with industry-leading spray foam, hybrid insulation and cellulose products to meet your home’s needs. In addition, we have experienced experts who can resolve ice damming, attic moisture and condensation, and duct-work issues in your home. We are truly your one-stop-solution when it comes to your home insulation needs!

For 30 years Greensaver has been providing residential and commercial insulation and energy efficiency services. Over the past 3 decades, we've performed well over 50,000 energy assessments for households and businesses to help conserve energy, lower their bills, and increase their comfort. As a key efficiency presence in Ontario, GreenSaver has enjoyed more than 30 years of active involvement and expertise in the energy conservation sector and building sciences.

Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always happy to assist you!

COVID-19: At Greensaver the health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the status of COVID-19 and ensuring all employees are following our COVID-19 safety protocols to keep you safe when we enter your home.