Griffin Decks

Griffin Decks

Reviews for Griffin Decks

sonja in Brampton
sonja in Brampton

New deck with privacy screens

I almost went with another company but something didn't feel right about the guy so I looked him up on Homestars and saw he had a very bad rating which prompted me to look for another contractor to do our deck. I found Griffin Decks and after reading the reviews I felt he sounded like someone we should have come quote on the project. We are so glad we came across Griffin Decks in our search because we couldn't be happier with the job these guys did on our deck. Mike was very professional and most importantly polite. He gave us suggestions for the design and worked easily with my ideas and was also able to show several photos of his previous projects he's worked on which helped us feel comfortable about moving forward and knowing we were on the same page with the design of the deck. As far as construction, everything went very well and the deck was literally built in about 4 hours. We could not believe how quickly they finished it. The end result is stunning, our backyard now feels like a private oasis. I should also add I was pleasantly surprised that there was no scrap wood, nails, screws or other building materials left behind. Our yard was spotless! Thanks Mike!

Kevin  from Bolton
Kevin from Bolton

Deck

Our backyard was in need of a serious makeover and we wanted to start by building a deck. We started our search last fall and we spoke with a few different companies but once we found Griffin Decks we knew the search was over. Mike was extremely knowledgeable, and friendly. Mike and his crew showed up on the promised date and built and incredibly beautiful deck, and we could not be any happier. We are extremely thankful to Mike and his crew for a wonderful job and I would highly recommend Griffin Decks to family friends or anyone who is in need of a backyard makeover. Thank you Mike!

Danny from North York
Danny from North York
1 review North York, ON

Deck Build

Mike at Griffin Decks was great! From the initial consultation to the follow up, they remained professional and courteous. The final product was better than I envisioned and was pleased to send all my thanks to Mike and his crew. The only issue was that Rona damaged the driveway when dropping off the supplies/materials, however, Mike fixed the driveway afetr the deck was built. My family and I would recommend Griffin Decks to anyone looking for a trustworthy and reliable company. Thank you!

Marion Kinio in Mississauga
Marion Kinio in Mississauga
3 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

Building new deck

We just had our new deck installed by Mike Griffin and his team and we are very pleased with the result. We had picked Mike because of the great reviews, the very reasonable price and the fact that it's a family run business. The work was done exactly as planned and his crew was very professional and efficient. They cleaned everything up and left no trace. The deck is absolutely beautiful and the workmanship is excellent. Also, Mike is an incredible communicator. You can reach him all the time and he even returns emails promptly. Very hard to find a dedicated contractor like him. We would recommend him to anyone who is seeking good and affordable craftsmanship.

Mike Hudson from Brampton
Mike Hudson from Brampton

Deck tear down and Build

Mike Griffin and his crew tore down our 20 year old deck & built a beautiful new deck with cascading staircase and iron posts.
No mess, very professional and fast with excellent price , quality workmanship and fantastic people to work with!
I would highly recommend them for any outdoor home improvements and we will be calling them for our next project without question!!
Great communication, easy to reach by phone and showed up on time with a full crew and left absoulutely NO mess or clean-up!
Fantastic job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike & Laurie Hudson

Denise and John in Weston
Denise and John in Weston
3 reviews ,

new deck

For the past year I had over ten meetings and quotes with different deck companies. Most were friendly, however their quotes were outrageous and they couldnt tell me who would be working on the deck. The Deck Store didn't even show up for a planned meeting and never returned my messages! Don't be fooled by fancy sketches and 3d computer generated programs-those are for the customer, a good builder knows what they are doing. When I met Mike, he gave me a great quote right away, the work was amazing and he completed the work himself along with his team. We have already received many compliments. THANKS MIKE, we hope to see you in the fall for some more work!
Denise and John (Toronto)

Salvatore and A from Etobicoke
Salvatore and A from Etobicoke

Removal and rebuilding of a backyard deck

Griffin Decks did an amazing job which exceeded our expectations in terms of their careful removal of our deck; suggested redesign options; and the actual build-out which was done with precision. We were extremely pleased with the outcome and would recommend Griffin Decks. Thank you!

Romeo Marra in Etobicoke
Romeo Marra in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Covered Porch

Griffin Decks built us a covered porch attached to our house. They were on time and built it exactly to our specifications. Their work was precise and high quality and they had good suggestions for us on design and structure. Pilars were capped and finished very nicely. Everything was very well built and exceeded our expectations. The finished product is more that we had hoped for and everyone who sees it has nothing but compliments, we'd recommend them and use them again without hesitation.

Marko in Oakville
Marko in Oakville

New Deck And Fence Repair

Mike came on the date he told me during the quote. He was the fourth quote I received but was confident I had to search no further. He offered to do the whole job with no deposit and even repaired two fence posts for free. He had to remove an old deck and dig new supports which was done on two different days. Mike had explained all this and the actual build of the deck was only 1 day. This was very surprising because other companies told me it would take them 1 week to build. I would recommend Griffin Decks (Construction) to anyone looking for a deck building company and not just a company that can build decks.

Jay Mali P in York
Jay Mali P in York
1 review York, ON

NEW MULTI LEVEL DECK

The work done by Mike and his crew was outstanding and we are very pleased with the final product. The deck is beautiful and professionally made and we can't wait to start enjoying it when the warm weather returns. Miro stands behind his work 100% and I highly recommend his services when considering a Deck Contractor. I had a few ideas as to how to do the deck, and he basically told me the they could build "whatever I wanted' and that is exactly what I got. His sketches were exactly like we discussed as was the finished product. He was also great with follow-up after the deck was completed addressing some small concerns I had. I would recommend Mke and his team

Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
See Mike first as he knows how to design from scratch, and make spaces functional

More about Griffin Decks

With our experience lying in structural framing we only do decks from early spring to late summer. Over the winter we do framing jobs as well as hardwood installation.
Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?