Griffin Decks

Jeff Majcenic in Etobicoke
Jeff Majcenic in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Deck Construction

After collecting 5 quotes, I selected Mike from Griffin Construction to build our deck last fall. This was the best experience that I have had with any project, bar none. Mike is creative and very fair with his pricing. He stayed true to his quote, showed up on time and completed the project on schedule. His team was a friendly and a pleasure to have around. This was especially important with young children at home while they were working. They kept a clean workplace and left the property spotless when they left. I usually don't post reviews for work that we have had done around the house but this was such an exceptional display of professionalism that I felt compelled to lead people to Mike and his team.

Again, great job Mike and we are extremely happy with your work!!

Manuel Montero in London
Manuel Montero in London
1 review LONDON, ON

Deck

Mike and his crew were a pleasure to work with. They arrived early and completed my deck in a couple of days. There were no issues and I would recommend them to anyone looking to have a quality deck put in. 10 out of 10 stars!

Vlad D in Etobicoke
Vlad D in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Back deck from walkout

Mike and his crew did a great job designing and building a deck for my parents. I did the research and interviewing of deck companies on their behalf and found Griffin Construction to be the most reliable, value priced and professional company contacted. Once the contract was confirmed they showed up on the date and time agreed to and best of all treated my parent property with respect. My parents were home during the construction and were very happy with how efficient the build was and the professionalism that Mike and company showed both them and their property.

Tina Hurley in North york
Tina Hurley in North york

Deck

I chose Grifin construction on the advice of a friend. He said they did a good job on his property. The did a good job and were very professional. Most importantly the built a good deck and leaned up well. The left without a trace (in a good way) Thanks mike and Josh.

Mark Jones in North york
Mark Jones in North york

Deck on back porch

They came early and I couldn't believe how fast they got the deck done.
It was finished in less than a day. If I needed another deck I would call Griffin

Lawrence Beresford in North york
Lawrence Beresford in North york

Deck build

Mr. Griffin built a small deck for my aging parents. He was prompt curteous and very professional. I would reccomend Griffin construction to anyone. Overall it was a very positive experience.

Mila Visic in Etobicoke
Mila Visic in Etobicoke
1 review ETOBICOKE, ON

Deck Rebuilt

I originally hired another company that dug the holes and took a $1500 deposit. This company did not return to do any work. I then hired Mike Grffin and his team were very helpful when helping design my deck. It is a fairly large deck but they were able to give me a more than fair price. It took them two days to build it but Mike explained that due to the size it couldn't be done in one day. I was even given a couple of free upgrades which was a nice surprise. He understood what had happened to me and I appreciated his no deposit contract and I was happy with paying the balance at the end of the project. I would hire or recommend Griffin Construction for any other deck and fence work.

Romeo Marra in Etobicoke
Romeo Marra in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Privacy Fence

The project looks great. We needed a privacy fence to replace cedars we took out after landscaping. Mike suggested 6x6 posts which look really good and substantial. All the posts are perfectly aligned and the wood looks really good even after 2 winters. I'd recommend Griffin Construction to anyone.

More about Griffin Decks

With our experience lying in structural framing we only do decks from early spring to late summer. Over the winter we do framing jobs as well as hardwood installation.
Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?