Handyman Connection

atiehreza
atiehreza
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting

It was very easy to work with Simon who painted our unit. He was skilled, knowledgeable and very polite. Thank you for making our experience a great one!

I am pleased to hear that. we try our best to bring this experience to every clients. Thank you for choosing our service.

thehouseofgrandmausher
thehouseofgrandmausher
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Fix outside fence gates

One gate did not close
Part of the other gate was rotten.
3 boards in fence broken

Hi,
I am glad that you are satisfied with the service.
I hope that we can continue our business in the next projects.

Peter

Kelly in Nelson
Kelly in Nelson
1 review Nelson, BC

Front steps & railing

Highly recommend. I chose Handyman Connection to replace the front steps on my old house. The Oprns Manager gave me a reasonable quote, and they were able to adjust their schedule to fit my job in before recent heavy rains -- thanks to their skilled carpenter working all day non-stop. My old metal railing had never been correctly installed, and the Oprns Mgr devised a way to securely re-attach it to the porch and also installed high-grade non-skid strips on the treads. Office staff were friendly and efficient, providing good communication throughout the project. Would definitely use them again.

Ben in Moncton
Ben in Moncton
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Deck repair

I needed some repair to my old deck and Rob did an excellent job as he promised. He managed to fit me between his busy schedule and I am very happy with his workmanship and strongly recommend him.

Private User reviews Port Moody, BC

Deck Repairs

Needed a beam and support posts plus rehanging the gate etc etc. Kyle was excellent- did everything we asked for and did it very well plus a pleasant person to deal with. Will have back ext time for sure.

G in Toronto
G in Toronto
0 reviews New Westminster, BC

Removal of wallpaper and repainting powder room

Handyman Connection did such great jobs with my other home improvement projects earlier this year, that I had them back to remove wallpaper and repaint (2 coats) my powder room. AB and her assistant A did a great job and quickly! They were enthusiastic with their work, courteous and respectful. My powder room looks great!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Consistently reliable, on time and on budget!

Like everyone, I've had my share of dealing with unreliable trades people who sometimes don't show up when you've made an appointment! Very frustrating when you've had to take time off work! Handyman Connection are exactly the opposite of that. I've used Handman Connection for a few years now. They've done several jobs for me in the house and yard. I keep using them as they're very professional in their approach. They come to make a quote and fix a date/time to do the work. That's what I appreciate - so I know what I'm paying and when the job will be done. For the latest job (install new fence posts and a fence panel in the yard), although it was more complicated than originally planned, everything was still completed the same day. I was very happy with the service and will definitely continue to use Handyman Connection.

Private User reviews Anmore, BC

Changing the lines in my apartment

Had to have my feeder lines all changed for the strata. He did a great job and didn't change ones that I thought ad to be changed, already done. He could have and just changed, I wouldn't have known, Good job

Charles in Burnaby
Charles in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Pantry and walk-in closet update

Dan did an outstanding job. Very conscientious and professional. He made constructive recommendations that made sense for future updates and jobs to maintain our home in a standard that keeps us up to date. Thanks for your support.

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

A Job Well Done

I was very satisfied with the work done on my house by Handyman Connection. The carpenter they assigned to the job was very thorough in his assessment of the work to be done and then did some research on his own time to determine the best materials to be used. He was very friendly and sociable and explained exactly what he was doing. I would not hesitate to use them again.

More about Handyman Connection

Handyman Connection Metro Vancouver - We are The Original Home Improvement Specialists.