Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

Reviews for Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

Debbie in Mississauga
Debbie in Mississauga

Requested quote on small jobs

I entered a request for a quote on a few small jobs through their website. Within 20 minutes they called asking if I just wanted a quote or I was ready to get the job done. I said I was just looking for a quote. They advised someone would get back to me shortly. That was 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard a thing. I can't comment on their work but their customer service is terrible.

I apologise for your experience Debbie. Appreciate your feed back to help us improve. We will look into what happened and insure that this situation is not repeated.

Basement kitchen/bathroom renovation

We had a tricky basement kitchen/bathroom apartment renovation that needed to be done while the person was still living there. Fadi and his assistant Theo were wonderful. The project was managed very well. They reduced anxiety by keeping to the schedule that we set up together. They worked fast and well. The project was finished on time and on budget. It looks great and the tenant is delighted.

They were careful and considerate and followed all COVID precautions.

I will not hesitate to recommend Fadi and his team and call them again for my next project, be it big or little.

Thank you Lannie for the great review; we really appreciate it, It was our pleasure to work with you again and looking forward to hearing back.

Penny in Kanata
Penny in Kanata
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Installed a new faucet

Professional, reliable, reasonably priced. Came when promised, did quality work. It’s very handy to know I can call them for whatever jobs I have, whether big or small. Would recommend.

Thank you for your review and recommendation Penny, happy to be able to help and looking forward to hearing back.

New bathroom

These guys have really passionate tech team. I love the way they do the job step by step with attention to every single detail. Their perfectionism is something amazing. It's s a big pleasure to be your customer

The Pleasure is ours for putting your trust in us to complete your project. Looking forward to working with you again in the near future..

J. Calisto from Mississauga
J. Calisto from Mississauga

Repair on Front screen door and closet doors

I was prepared to trash my screen door, (as the door was old and the lock was broken) and my closet doors (as they were not staying on the track). Michael was able to repair the lock on my screen door and the track on my closet doors! I really appreciate him saving me thousands of dollars!

Thank you Calisto for your review, We appreciate you sharing with other and the feed back.

Sandy
Sandy

Kitchen Renovation

We recently had a small Kitchen renovation. We took out a wall and put a Peninsula with a range. Very happy with the end results. Fadi and his team were great. They gave us a 12 day time line and they finished in 13 days. They came in everyday to work and answered all our questions. Would definitely use Handyman Connection again.

Hope your enjoying the new kitchen layout Sandy, It was a pleasure to work with you and thank you for your review

Sylvie
Sylvie

Install outdoor handrail

The office staff was very helpful and prompt. The handyman went the extra mile to make sure the railing was the appropriate material and that it was positioned perfectly for my needs.

Happy to to help Sylvie. All the best and thank you for the 10 star review

Fatima in Mississauga
Fatima in Mississauga

Leaking bath tub

Dave R. Was very helpful with figuring out what the problem was with minimal disruption of our bathroom. He was punctual, professional and thorough. He left us feeling confident that any future problems could be taken care of as well.

Thank you Fatima for your review. happy to help. Dave is great at trouble shooting issues and finding the right solution. I'll be sharing you feed back with him.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Repair and insullation on front door

Michael was very helpful, with advising me on the status of my front doors. He was quickly able to do some repairs which stopped cold air pouring into my house. I really appreciate this company and will continue to use their services in the future.

Thank you Joanna, Happy we were able to help and stop the cold draft from coming into the house, I will be sure to share your review with Michael. Looking forward to hearing back from you in the future

M
M

Great work!

We had a leak in the tiled shower floor in our house that leaked through from the second floor through the ceiling on the first floor. The work required digging up the shower tiles to uncover the liner and repair the plumbing. We hired Handyman Connection and Joe came to our rescue and found the issue with the liner and drain connection which he repaired handily. He re-tiled the shower floor perfectly and even repaired the drywall in the ceiling below. Joe was courteous and very professional and left everything very clean each day. I was very impressed with his attention to detail. Thank you and Great work Joe!

Glad we were able to help Moataz, Joe is a craftsman with great trouble shooting ability and a special eye for details of work. Happy holidays and all the best int he coming year.

More about Handyman Connection West Toronto and Etobicoke

By contacting Handyman Connection for your home improvement needs, you will be most thrilled with our first class Craftsmanship and very personalized service from the initial contact, a free no, obligation onsite estimate to completing the work; we guarantee a pleasant experience along with delivering high-quality artistry, I invite you to join over 12000 satisfied Clients since 1998. Our mission is the same as yours — making your house a home to be proud of and a great place to live.