Toronto ON M4G 2L1

Bryan and Peggy
Bryan and Peggy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Deck Removal and Replacement

From initial design and consultation through scheduling and implementation, Hickory Dickory Decks did everything they said they would, and then some. They're good people, and have earned our trust to recommend to our friends.

Hi Bryan and Peggy,

Thank you your business and taking the time to write a review. Enjoy the deck!

Composite Deck - Hickory Dickory Decks Etobicoke

Chris and team did an excellent job. We discussed possible layouts and materials, as well as full costings. Their craftsmanship was stellar (and I'm very particular about alignments and cuts). They addressed my minimal issues and concerns in a timely manner and I would fully recommend them to friends and family.

Patrick
It was a pleasure working with you to create your new oasis. Ben and I enjoyed building it for and we're very pleased you love the final product! Thanks for choosing Hickory Dickory Decks and Enjoy Life Outdoors.

Chris and Ben

GaryT
GaryT

New Deck

Had a new composite 12x16 deck with Al railings built this past summer to replace the 25 year old wooded deck. The new one looks great and my wife and I are extremely happy with the finial product. Chris and Ben did the work. They are both extremely knowledgeable professionals who did terrific work. Finishes and cleanup were also great. Especially liked the lights on the stair risers.

Adam
Adam

Awesome Deck

Steve and his team from HDD were awesome to work with. They were on time, on budget and courteous. Any small issues were dealt with immediately and never heard the word no. Highly recommend.

Thanks Adam for the recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you too."

Steve Hall

Alan Fung
Alan Fung

Brand New Composite Deck - Hickory Dickory Deck Toronto West

Ivan was phenomenal from first meet to completing the final transaction. He stood out with from the other companies based on his professionalism, honesty, and customer service. Felt comfortable with him throughout the entire process. Extremely responsive and the workers had great workmanship and respectful, always cleaning up after each day. There were some delays due to weather, and rescheduled and committed to completing the job. Have recommended him to others, who were also very satisfied. I would recommend to you as there is no regret in what you are getting. Thank you Ivan and team!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Raised Deck -Richmond Hill

We purchased our deck 3 years ago from Steve. We are just as happy as day one. We built a large raised deck. We face the south so we had a pavilion built to give us shade. Extremely happy. Eric did a great job building the pavilion. Great design and construction. We did glass rails. We barely need to clean them.

Very happy customers.

"Thanks very much! You have a great deck & backyard that will make all your neighbors jealous!"

Steve Hall

Theresa in Hamilton
Theresa in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Composite Deck

It was a real pleasure dealing with Hickory Dickory Decks Ancaster.
Charleigh was prompt in responding to my many questions. She arranged times at my convenience to meet, and demonstrated she understood my needs and tastes. She was very knowledgeable on composite decking options.
Matt, who did the actual installation, was just a delight! He was professional , and polite . His work was immaculate and finished on time. The site was perfectly cleaned up on completion.
Just enough time to enjoy my deck before the snow flies! I highly recommend them.

Thank you Theresa, it was a pleasure working with you!

Charleigh

Wilma in Toronto
Wilma in Toronto

New Deck and Pergola

I was attracted to this company because of their creative name and their well organized website. From the time I contacted Steve(the owner) the service was excellent. He was fantastic to work with and patiently went through different designs, materials and samples with us. Steve didn’t ask me what kind of deck we wanted but what our vision was and what we were hoping to achieve at the end of this project. Based on that, he then spent hours helping me design our perfect oasis, even before we committed to having his company work on it!
When we signed the contract, his team started and finished the job, as promised, in 4 1/2 days. Erick, Jason, Daniel and Elmer were amazing workers. Erick was the carpenter and his work was excellent and extremely precise. All of them were always polite, professional and ever so respectful. They worked tirelessly during the worst heatwave, with temperatures of 35 degrees and never once complained. Always happy, they took pride in making sure every little detail was perfect. They patiently answered any and all questions and just seemed like really nice guys.
What a pleasure it was to have HDD work on our project and we could not be happier with the gorgeous finished product. We have received tons of compliments on everything - from the colour of the composite, the complementary trim colour, the planter boxes, the lights and finishing details on the steps - to the design of the deck and pergola.
Thank you HDD for creating our beautiful outdoor haven. It has been a life saver during covid!
Wilma

"Thanks Wilma,
It was a pleasure working with you to create your new oasis. Our crew enjoyed putting it together & we're very pleased with the outcome! Thanks for choosing Hickory Dickory Decks." Steve Hall

Liz in Stratford
Liz in Stratford
2 reviews Barrie, ON

New Deck and stairs

Hickory Dickory Decks Barrie, what an amazing group of people to deal with! Arturo Ortiz spent many hours of time at my home before we made a deal. My deck is beautiful, modern, neat and absolutely the dream deck I envisioned. All of the custom accessories I chose eg. railings, privacy screens and lights in my stairs were top quality. Although the Custom Made items took longer, the end result was worth waiting for.

The Team who were assigned to my home deck construction were Brian and Andrew. Both of these men treated me and my home with the utmost respect. Arturo is lucky to have these men working on the Team. Arturo deserves recognition for his hands on work and of course all the running around he does. "Team Work makes the Dream Work."

I would rate higher then 5 Star if I could. Everyone on the work Team deserves high praise and recognition. Every question I asked, was answered, no hesitation in response time to verbal, texts or e-mail questions.

This Company provided great Customer Service and Satisfaction. I would highly recommend them and plan on having future projects constructed by them.

Thank you for making my experience a memorable and wonderful one. If you chose Hickory Dickory Decks Barrie, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. If anyone wants to see my finished deck, please contact Arturo and he could arrange with me to have anyone look at my wonderful, gorgeous and most beautiful composite deck.

Once again, Thank you so very much indeed to Hickory Dickory Decks - Barrie.

Thanks, Liz - Barrie

Dear Liz,

Thank you very much for your review!

I wish you years of enjoyment in your low maintenance deck!

Sincerely,

Arturo

Mary M
Mary M

Backyard composite deck - looks fabulous, great service

Contacted Bob and his team in May and he quickly gave us samples and examples of how we could upgrade our old deck with composite material. They provided some designs and many colour samples. The team did a great job - in three weeks we had a great new, skunk-proof deck that looks fabulous. Bob and his team were responsive to our questions and changes. Would highly recommend this team. Love, love, love our deck.

We loved working for you Mary.
You picked the nicest colour of Tru North that we've put on . You live on a pretty fun street so the deck will come in really handy for a lot of years!
Thanks very much Mary, Bob

More about Hickory Dickory Decks

With franchises in over 60 cities in Canada, we’ve designed and built over 25,000 beautiful composite decks and have worked hard to earn our reputation as the best in the deck business.

To us, every project we undertake is not just a deck – it’s a Hickory Dickory Deck. That means it’s constructed to the highest standards using the best materials. It means it’s built by professional carpenters and craftspeople who adhere to the Hickory Dickory Decks philosophy and are careful to represent our brand well, every day. That means that you – our valued customer – will receive the best deck money can buy, backed by our complete satisfaction guarantee.