Toronto ON M4G 2L1

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Hickory Dickory Decks

Andrei in Toronto
Andrei in Toronto

Deck replacement/expansion with composite decking

We contacted Rob about a new deck based on a recommendation from our neighbors. We could not be happier with both the process and the final result. The design phase was excellent, prior to the lockdown, we were able to have Rob walk us through their showroom, which is a large outdoor area where you can see many examples of materials, decks, etc. It was excellent in helping us get an idea of what is possible and what we liked. Rob was very diligent and fast with the design, and we were able to have Zoom meetings to go through changes and finalize. During the construction process, Rob and his crew were extremely professional, very neat, and got the job done much faster than I expected. The craftsmanship in our new deck is very noticeable, Rob and his crew are true masters of deck building, and we could not be happier. We are looking forward to seeing them again when we are ready to add a pergola or roof structure to the deck. I highly recommend these guys for any deck project!

Andrei, thank you for your honest feedback.
Mitch, James and I really appreciated the daily gourmet coffees. I look forward to dropping by in the summer to see the final transformation with the deck furnished and your family enjoying it to its fullest. I look forward to working with you on any future projects. Thank you for your business.
Cheers,
Rob Hendriks.

Rachid
Rachid
0 reviews Angus, ON

16 x 11 + 8 x 5 deck, Hickory Dickory Barrie

Excellent professional work by Arturo and his crew. We couldn't be happier with the end results. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone interested in a composite decking and not knowing where to start.

Dear Rachid,

Thank you for your nice words.

I am sure your family will enjoy years of fun in your new low maintenance deck!

Best wishes,

Arturo

brenda.nann1 in Toronto
brenda.nann1 in Toronto

Fantastic new backyard

We hadn’t done anything in our backyard since we moved in 5 years ago and finally decided to redesign it.
We are VERY happy with the work from Steve, Erik and team from Hickory Dickory Deck! We had a hard time choosing from the great colour options, but everything turned out fantastic. Love the quality of the product, services and final job. Thanks HDD.
Before and after pics below

Thanks Brenda for bringing us in to help with this project. It came out great & will complement the new spa beautifully!

Steve Hall

Ravi from Ajax
Ravi from Ajax
10 reviews Ajax, ON

14x14 Composite Deck, wow!

I had Adam and his crew come out to our home and rip out our existing 6x8 wood PT deck and replace with a full out composite 14x14 deck. Everything from decking, frame, stairs, rails, etc., are all composite . We also wrapped the 6x6 columns with PVC as well. The guys were great, started early and even worked on the weekends when needed. We opted to go with helical rather than concrete footings. Due to COVID-19 and TRCA, the job took well over 6+ months. But Adam and his team were great throughout the entire experience, communication and the work itself! Should mention the 6+ month delay had nothing to do with HDD/Adam. Will hire and would work with Adam again!

Thank You Ravi for your kind words! Working with you and your family to build a beautiful deck that will last many years for you was a pleasure for my team and I. The hurdles we overcame for the Conservation Approval and Building Permits (combined with Covid backlogs and delays) were a necessary course of action and I appreciate your patience throughout that process. Your deck turned out beautiful - truly one of our favourites for this season! My team and I wish you and your family all the best in the future and we thank you for your business!
Sincerely, Adam - Hickory Dickory Decks Durham

John Marsh in Toronto
John Marsh in Toronto

Deck rebuild

Wow. What to say. The company was recommended to us by friends and when Geoff came over to review our ideas, we were very impressed with his knowledge of the various products available for our rebuild. The quote was what we pretty much expected and the timing was great. He found ways to help us save some expenses as well. The lead on the site, Kozul (and I apologize in advance for misspelling his name) was courteous and extremely detail oriented. A great end result with no disruption to our WFH environment. I can't express how happy we are with the end result. Thanks Geoff and team.

Hi John,

Thank you for your review. You and your family were a pleasure to work for. I'm sure you will enjoy the beautiful PVC deck for a long time. Take care!

Geoff

Bryan and Peggy
Bryan and Peggy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Deck Removal and Replacement

From initial design and consultation through scheduling and implementation, Hickory Dickory Decks did everything they said they would, and then some. They're good people, and have earned our trust to recommend to our friends.

Hi Bryan and Peggy,

Thank you your business and taking the time to write a review. Enjoy the deck!

Composite Deck - Hickory Dickory Decks Etobicoke

Chris and team did an excellent job. We discussed possible layouts and materials, as well as full costings. Their craftsmanship was stellar (and I'm very particular about alignments and cuts). They addressed my minimal issues and concerns in a timely manner and I would fully recommend them to friends and family.

Patrick
It was a pleasure working with you to create your new oasis. Ben and I enjoyed building it for and we're very pleased you love the final product! Thanks for choosing Hickory Dickory Decks and Enjoy Life Outdoors.

Chris and Ben

GaryT
GaryT

New Deck

Had a new composite 12x16 deck with Al railings built this past summer to replace the 25 year old wooded deck. The new one looks great and my wife and I are extremely happy with the finial product. Chris and Ben did the work. They are both extremely knowledgeable professionals who did terrific work. Finishes and cleanup were also great. Especially liked the lights on the stair risers.

Adam
Adam

Awesome Deck

Steve and his team from HDD were awesome to work with. They were on time, on budget and courteous. Any small issues were dealt with immediately and never heard the word no. Highly recommend.

Thanks Adam for the recommendation! It was a pleasure working with you too."

Steve Hall

Alan Fung
Alan Fung

Brand New Composite Deck - Hickory Dickory Deck Toronto West

Ivan was phenomenal from first meet to completing the final transaction. He stood out with from the other companies based on his professionalism, honesty, and customer service. Felt comfortable with him throughout the entire process. Extremely responsive and the workers had great workmanship and respectful, always cleaning up after each day. There were some delays due to weather, and rescheduled and committed to completing the job. Have recommended him to others, who were also very satisfied. I would recommend to you as there is no regret in what you are getting. Thank you Ivan and team!

More about Hickory Dickory Decks

With franchises in over 60 cities in Canada, we’ve designed and built over 25,000 beautiful composite decks and have worked hard to earn our reputation as the best in the deck business.

To us, every project we undertake is not just a deck – it’s a Hickory Dickory Deck. That means it’s constructed to the highest standards using the best materials. It means it’s built by professional carpenters and craftspeople who adhere to the Hickory Dickory Decks philosophy and are careful to represent our brand well, every day. That means that you – our valued customer – will receive the best deck money can buy, backed by our complete satisfaction guarantee.