Protection Plus

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Protection Plus

Lock Installation

John did amazing work! And the arrangement by Brian fantastic. Both are very professional and top notch!

Bob

Thank you!

Wesley
Wesley

Use these guys!

While it wasn't quite an emergency I needed to get a lot of stuff done. New deadbolts, locks and knobs, multiple re-keyings, etc.

I called Protection Plus on Tuesday and by Wednesday Brian, the sales rep, dropped by my place to scope out the work, gave me some stellar advice, and got me a quote. A locksmith was scheduled for the next day.

The locksmith even fixed my sticky doors, upside down locks at no extra charge!

Use these guys.

Thanks for the amazing review!

J. Calisto from Mississauga
J. Calisto from Mississauga

Excellent Service

I really appreciate Brian taking the time to help me choose a good quality lock and how quickly it was installed. I will definitely call this company again and recommend them to everyone I know.

Thanks for your trust and business!

Re-key

Friendly and straightforward service. Front and back doors were re-keyed within 45 minutes. I would use them again.

Thank you!

lock replacements

The response was prompt, professional and reliable. I had two major jobs and a few smaller work. John checked everything was in order prior to his arrival to ensure the work was done efficiently on the day.
He provided great and honest feedback and also made sure I was comfortable wiIl the new lock system before leaving. I had a wonderful experience and for sure will call again.

Thank you very much. Wonderful to see that we lived up to our 10 Star reputation.

Richard
Richard

Excellent Company to work with!

We had John come over and install two electronic deadbolt locks that we had already purchased. He was very fast and efficient and did a fantastic job, he answered all of our questions and was a true professional and provided great customer service. Would highly recommend protection plus for all your locksmith and security needs, they provided excellent service with the best price!

Thanks for your buy and recommendation Richard.

Keyless locks installation

John from Protection Plus arrived right on time to install 2 keyless entry locks. He removed the existing locks which were very old. He was very good and went over and above when he encountered some issues that he resolved quickly. I have also used Protection Plus to install my alarm system. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for choosing Protection Plus to take of your security needs. We appreciate your business and wonderful review.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Changing door locks

Have used Protection Plus a few times and find them to be professional, courteous and helpful. I have had no issues with the quality of workmanship and products supplied to date.

Thanks for your trust and continued business. Stay safe!

Jackie
Jackie

Stop looking call Protection Plus!

Excellent and honest customer service! John showed up on time, was super friendly, and helpful. I just moved into my new house and I wanted just the key entry changed not the entire lock. Not only was this done in minutes but he provided me with enough copies for my entire family! I also got a great child proof lock for the basement stairs and the kitchen door slider to the backyard. Fair prices in comparison to other quotes that wanted $100 more and charge $5 more per key after 2 keys. I would 100% recommend protection plus for any locksmith needs!

Thanks for the review Jackie, happy thanksgiving!

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions. PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer, Resideo, ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification and ALARM.com. Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madico Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more. We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements / Safes /
Security Camera Systems / Thermal Cameras/ Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!