Protection Plus

InstagramFacebook
Alarm Systems
Protection Plus

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Protection Plus

Byrdeeman in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6M
Byrdeeman in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6M

Install safety lock on patio door

Fantastic service by Brian and Brandon! Our patio door had a track that prevented the lock from being installed without alterations to the door, but Brandon provided a solution.

Glad to hear. All the best.

Wanja
Wanja

Enhance Security for doors: Entrance, Garage; Patio; & Basement Window

I worked with Mike (project assessment) and Brandon (installation). Both technicians were professional and pleasant to work with. I was comfortable having them in my space. They arrived at the stipulated time and performed their tasks exceptionally well. None of them seemed eager to "push deals". After completing the installation, Brandon showed me the new features and how to operate them. He answered all my questions with helpful clarifications. I'll continue to enhance the security of my home with the help of this company.
Excellent work: thanks again, Brandon & Mike!

Thanks for your trust!

Security Bars

After a recent attempted break in and then actual break in at our store, we decided to have security bars installed on our front door.
Brian advised us & arranged to have the bars installed by Brandon.
We are very satisfied! Thank you Protection Plus for looking after our security needs!

Thanks for your business. Glad to see you are happy with your security bars.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Re-keyed my front door

Not the least expensive locksmith, but Brandon did a terrific job, and he did it quickly. I was very happy with the service.

Thanks. Glad you got what you paid for.

Krunal in Brampton
Krunal in Brampton

Door lock change

Brandon's work is best in quality and efficiency. He ensured that the locks are setup correctly, alignment with strike plate is perfect and the overall look and feel is good. He came prepared and knew what to do. Thanks to him and Protection Plus team.

Much appreciated. Stay safe.

Yonan M from Mississauga
Yonan M from Mississauga

Rekey Locks

Brandon was professional, knowledgeable and very efficient in rekeying three locks in my new home. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for your business

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Worst Customer Service

Worst customer service Ive ever experienced. If you dont have a monitored account they are less than helpful. Spoke to Stephan about equipment issues which we purchased from them and he offered very little resolution to our problem and couldnt even get a word in before he starts to talk over you with attitude. Not our first bad experience with this customer service. This company has gone downhill since new management took over. Stay clear!!!

Thanks for reaching out. You have an alarm system that we installed years ago and whose service was subsequently cancelled last summer. As explained to the caller, the BF signal on your keypad refers to the lack of communication of the alarm to the monitoring stations since your system is no longer monitored. I have reviewed the tapes (since all of our phone lines are recorded). Steve was willing to assist over the phone; at no charge. To provide service on-site would entail a service charge. Unfortunately, the caller became increasingly belligerent over the phone and hung up on Steve. FYI, management never changed; it's still me, my wife and now my son for the past 30 years. Allan Baum, Protection Plus

Getting locks changed

Great overall experience. Brian called me right away and got a sense of what I needed, a few days later, he sent someone to do the work. It was fast, professional and they did a great job. I highly recommend.

Thanks very much.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Mediocre service

Had a service technician come to re-install sensors after windows were replaced. First, he tried to tell me it couldn't be done because the spacing was too tight, and then tried to upsell me on a new alarm system. Then he broke a window lock (which we had to replace by filing a warranty claim with the window company). Then he couldn't figure which wires were the correct ones for a couple of the windows. In all three cases I had to troubleshoot the issues myself in order for the service to be completed. They gave me a measly 10% off for my troubles. Will never do business with them again. On the plus side, the service tech was very apologetic and polite, but that's about it.

Thanks for reaching out. There is always room to improve. I will sit down with the tech to review and learn from this situation. All the best.

Key lock change

Changed all locks in my house to one lock. Paid for highest quality. Brandon was quick and thorough. Highly recommended. Also paid for locks/keys that cannot be duplicated accept with ID from home owners.