Protection Plus

Reviews for Protection Plus

Adine in Toronto
Adine in Toronto

alarm system

Our organization was due for an upgrade, which included cameras, panic buttons and online monitoring. We were pleased with the information, service, installation and training involved. The team was professional, friendly, efficient and quick....we barely knew they were here during the installation process.
Monitoring away from the office has given us peace of mind, and while in the office, we feel safer than ever.
I highly recommend Protection Plus.

Thanks for using Protection Plus to protect your organization. All the best.

terry147 in North York
terry147 in North York

Door Lock Change

John was professional, knowledgeable and quick. He came to replace my main door’s lock. I will definitely use again for other locksmith needs or the company for security improvements in my home.

Glad you are sat5isfied with Protection Plus' locksmith services. All the best.

Alarm Installation

Jason from Protection Plus is very knowledgeable. He installed my alarm and was very thorough in explaining how to use it. Brian the project manager was also excellent to deal with. I use Protection Plus at my home and business and would definitely recommend to others

Thanks for your repeat business and glad we lived up to your expectations.

Harvey Erdman from Vaughan
Harvey Erdman from Vaughan

Doorlock Servicing

I could not be more pleased with the service I received from the locksmith from Protection Plus. John arrived on time, assessed the situation, advised me of the estimated cost, and performed the necessary installation and servicing required within a very reasonable time. He also educated me on the best way to secure my home with the equipment I have. And now everything is working smoothly and flawlessly.

Thnks for using us for your Locksmith needs. Stay safe and all the best.

Kzl in Toronto
Kzl in Toronto

Lynx 7000 replacement

After 6 years of perfect function my Lynx 7000 panel went mute, no any sounds whatsoever. I had quick conversation with Steve and in no time Jason came and just replaced the panel in timely and professional manner. And of course, this was done with no cost for me and my home protection continue with highly recommendable Home Protection Plus company!

Thanks for the recommendation.

Yuvraj in Toronto
Yuvraj in Toronto

Enhanced home security upgrade

Highly satisfied with the recommendations by Mr. John. He meticulously explained why, where, and what products are needed. The installation was very neat and clean.
A very thorough pro job done with complete satisfaction.
Highly recommended.

Glad you are happy with your security system upgrade from Protection Plus.

Bobb in Oshawa
Bobb in Oshawa

Security system

Professional courtious neat clean work well explained could not ask for more .the boys did expert work and didn't leave a speck of evidence they were even here.highly recommended .

Thanks for the recommendation

tb1000
tb1000

Security Camera Installation

Kirin and his associate did a great job. Cameras are very clear and work well. I will be using Protection Plus again to upgrade my alarm system. I would definitely recommend .

Thank you very much. Looking forward to helping you with your alarm system.

Security upgrade

John was great. He first came over and did an assessment, giving us various options, recommendations, and price points. He is honest and advised me not to do an upgrade which I asked about as he said it would not provide any additional security and I would be wasting my money.
For the installation, John was meticulous and his work looks great. Plus he cleaned up after himself. Very happy with John and Protection Plus.

Glad to be able to help out with your locksmithing needs.

Joanna
Joanna
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Rekeying and deadbolt installation

Great service from Protection Plus! Brian was super friendly and personable. I just wanted simple work done and all the options were presented to me and sound advice given. John - the locksmith arrived and rekeyed and installed a push button lock and deadbolt and took the time and to show me how to use them. Thanks again to the team!

Fantastic. Happy that your lock and rekeying experience turned out well.

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions.
PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer, Resideo, Qolsys, ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification and ALARM.com.
Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madico Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more.
We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements /
Security Camera Systems / Thermal Cameras/ Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!