Protection Plus

Sam Stevenson from Newmarket
Sam Stevenson from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Alarm Install

Had an old alarm system installed in our home that hasn't worked in years. We finally decided to get one installed as I travel a lot for business. Protection plus did a great job with the installation and spent time with us afterwards to show us how it works and to answer our questions.

Thanks Sam! Pleasure securing your home. Best of luck in your travels and in your business. Allan

Jelena from Toronto
Jelena from Toronto

alarm system and quick response

Our house was broken into and they came the next day. We have camera surveillance now and feel safe, most importantly. I have a newborn and the installers were phenomenal, trying to be as quiet as can be. From the time I called the office and spoke with Mike he was right on the ball. He was going to quote me something over email but he said he'd be right over instead and was here in 30 minutes. I never had a system before that and I had called other competitors but there was a 3 day waiting list for them. They did everything they could to protect my family and I'd highly recommend them. I also want to recommend Jason because he was calm and thorough with me, just out of this world. They're definitely a 10!

Wow! Thanks for the great review Jelena. I will pass on your great comments to Mike and Jason. Protection Plus is lucky to have such great staff on our team. Hope all is well with your growing family.
All the best. Allan

Howie T's Burger Bar from North York
Howie T's Burger Bar from North York
1 review North York, ON

alarm system for business and home

They conduct my alarm system and whenever I need help with anything they come the next day and help me out, so they’re very good. I’ve been with them for my business for 3 years and my personal house for 1 year. In comparison with other companies the price point and the service is above and beyond. With a large company customers tend to feel like a number, but with them, a large company in their own right, they value customers and further their responses better. Everything is A plus! Big companies should look at the mandates that Protection Plus put into place.

Thanks Howie! Really appreciate your kind works... and excellent food! Loved your new menu additions last time I got take out for the office. All the best Allan.

Sandra from Milton
Sandra from Milton
1 review Milton, ON

alarm system

I used to work for Protection Plus (and my best friend still works there) so I knew the company very well before hiring them. I knew that they have excellent customer service and their prices are very good too. I have nothing bad to say about them and rank them highly.

Thanks Sandra. Hope all is well with you and the family. Come over sometime. It would be great to see you! Allan

Brent from Etobicoke
Brent from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

monitoring

We’ve had a couple of instances where the alarm has gone off accidentally but they’ve been very quick. Thank goodness we haven’t had any fires or burglary, it's only been false alarms. We've had no issues with service interruption. We got referred from the contractor and they've been good. We have no complaints at all.

Thank you Brent, for taking the time to write the referral. Your business is much appreciated. All the best, Allan

Gerry from Vaughan
Gerry from Vaughan

home monitoring and service

They’ve been my monitoring and installation company for the past 14 years. They've always had competitive pricing, great customer service and the value that I’m getting for my money is worth it. In particular, Helen at Protection Plus is an absolute doll to deal with.

Thanks for all your years of business Gerry. And yes Helen is fantastic. Regards, Allan

Stuart from Toronto
Stuart from Toronto

Service for over ten years

They provide my home monitoring and alarm system in my house and I’ve been with them for 10 plus years now. I initially interviewed a number of different companies but was impressed with them and hired them to install an alarm in my first house, and now again in my second house. Their customer service is what keeps me coming back to them. They have a reputable monitoring service, are very professional, and very forthright on options. When I was looking at different options for my house they were very candid on the benefits, features and costs as opposed to trying to sell something to me. I’ve had a number of different service and upgrades hdone over the years and they've always been professional and proficient. I'd given them a 10 out of 10, hands down.

Thank you for your recommendation. It is much appreciated. We will do our best to provide you with continuing excellent service. Allan

Melissa K from Kitchener
Melissa K from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Alarms

The staff at Protection Plus is very knowledgeable, friendly and punctual. The services provided are vast, reasonably priced and great quality. Their technician Jason was very professional and courteous with all my concerns. My husband and I are very comfortable and happy with our purchase

Thank you for your kind words Melissa. And thank you for placing your trust in us. All the best. Allan

Karen from Mississauga
Karen from Mississauga

home security system

Service was great. Form the first phone call and discussion with the sales person, to the installation. Everyone was well-informed, polite and courtesy. Project was completed on time, as promised. Will recommend to friends.

Karen, your business is much appreciated. Thank you for referring us to your friends. We will provide them with the same level of excellent service you are used to.
Regards, Allan

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions.
PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer, Resideo, Qolsys, ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification and ALARM.com.
Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madico Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more.
We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements /
Security Camera Systems / Thermal Cameras/ Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!