Protection Plus

InstagramFacebook
Alarm Systems
Protection Plus

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 10 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 10 times
Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for Protection Plus

Locks change

Excellent service. They arrived at the agreed hour and very quickly fixed everything that we needed. Great job, great attitude. 10/10!

Peter.Cholewa
Peter.Cholewa

Services well delivered! Would recommd 10/10

These guys Installed a new camera system for us during a commercial renovation. Work was completed on time and to our specs. The team they sent were knowledgeable and supportive. I look forward to using their services again the future.

Much appreciated, and looking forward to helping you out again.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Quick, helpful and affordable

Super helpful, fixed an issue I didnt know I had, quick, efficient, and super friendly.

Much appreciated.

Alex and Amanda in Scarborough
Alex and Amanda in Scarborough

Great service and product!

Protection Plus was a great company to deal with from start to finish.

I requested a quote online to get bars on a couple of small windows we have on the side wall in our basement. Brian phoned me up within the day and it felt like I had known the guy for years! Great, honest man who seemed to like his job and knew the products very well. I appreciated his continuous updates regarding measurements, price quotes, and then when the work would be done. I think I went over my daytime minutes chatting with him LOL

Within the next week or two, Brandon came over to install the product. Another great guy who knows his stuff and was quick and efficient with the installation. He was also very personable and I just love when you can totally feel at ease with people you don't know working in your home. We had a bad experience once (a guy wandering off and going through our stuff) and I swear, it scars you for life. We felt completely at ease with Brandon.

Thanks Protection Plus, you made our home feel more secure, and we will definitely be recommending your services to others.

Thanks for your wonderful review. Stay safe.

Byrdeeman in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6M
Byrdeeman in Oakville, Ontario Canada L6M

Install safety lock on patio door

Fantastic service by Brian and Brandon! Our patio door had a track that prevented the lock from being installed without alterations to the door, but Brandon provided a solution.

Glad to hear. All the best.

Wanja
Wanja

Enhance Security for doors: Entrance, Garage; Patio; & Basement Window

I worked with Mike (project assessment) and Brandon (installation). Both technicians were professional and pleasant to work with. I was comfortable having them in my space. They arrived at the stipulated time and performed their tasks exceptionally well. None of them seemed eager to "push deals". After completing the installation, Brandon showed me the new features and how to operate them. He answered all my questions with helpful clarifications. I'll continue to enhance the security of my home with the help of this company.
Excellent work: thanks again, Brandon & Mike!

Thanks for your trust!

Security Bars

After a recent attempted break in and then actual break in at our store, we decided to have security bars installed on our front door.
Brian advised us & arranged to have the bars installed by Brandon.
We are very satisfied! Thank you Protection Plus for looking after our security needs!

Thanks for your business. Glad to see you are happy with your security bars.

Jack in Toronto
Jack in Toronto

Re-keyed my front door

Not the least expensive locksmith, but Brandon did a terrific job, and he did it quickly. I was very happy with the service.

Thanks. Glad you got what you paid for.

Krunal in Brampton
Krunal in Brampton

Door lock change

Brandon's work is best in quality and efficiency. He ensured that the locks are setup correctly, alignment with strike plate is perfect and the overall look and feel is good. He came prepared and knew what to do. Thanks to him and Protection Plus team.

Much appreciated. Stay safe.

Yonan M from Mississauga
Yonan M from Mississauga

Rekey Locks

Brandon was professional, knowledgeable and very efficient in rekeying three locks in my new home. I would definitely use them again.

Thanks for your business

More about Protection Plus

Since 1994, over 20,000 Canadian home and business owners have chosen PROTECTION PLUS® to provide them with customized, integrated security solutions.

PROTECTION PLUS® is Canada's Premier Authorized Honeywell Security Dealer, Resideo, Qolsys, ALARM-i Video Alarm Verification and ALARM.com.
Other premium brands we use include MUL-T-LOCK, MEDECO, ALARM-i, Madico Security Film, Openpath Access Control and more.
We are one of a select few companies in Canada that are U.L.C. listed for Commercial Alarm Installations.

PROTECTION PLUS® provides customers with professionally designed, installed and serviced residential and commercial security solutions.
Our Residential and Commercial services include;
Alarm Systems / Video Alarm Verification / Locksmith / High Security Locks / Door & Window Reinforcements /
Security Camera Systems / Thermal Cameras/ Standard and Video Intercoms/ Access Control / Security Bars and Gates / Security Window Film / Remote Services / Smart Monitoring / Fire and Life Safety Protection / Monitoring Service / Automatic Door Openers / Police and Private Guard Response and more...

Ask about us creating a customized security solution that fits your unique requirements and your budget.

Call 1-855-365-PLUS (7587) and speak with one of our Security Experts and set up a no-obligation SECURITY AUDIT of your home or business today!