Integrity Electronics

Reviews for Integrity Electronics

Bek in Toronto
Bek in Toronto

High quality installation. Expert advice. Highly recommend

Vlad and Roman installed a home security set in our house. They came on time, conducted on site inspection, recommended hardware, set-up, advised on the best layout and performed very high quality installation. Very happy with the workmanship and the end result. Would not hesitate to recommend the team to anyone considering installation of security devices or wired communications in an apartment complex or residential building. In fact, I'm looking forward to reaching out to them for our next project. Thanks very much.

Thank you, Bek! It was nice to help you w/ your security cameras project.
Integrity Team

Move In- Internet and TV Set Up

Vlad and his team were amazing! They were on top of everything we needed to get our wifi, tv, and other electronics set up. They were on time and estimated the price exactly. They were a pleasure to work with and even provided multiple options to ensure we have good price points.

Thank you for a great review!
Integrity Team

PK
PK
1 review Ajax, ON

Excellent Service

I was referred to Vlad at Integrity Electonics from a friend who had previously used his services for both home and business. I’m glad I asked for the recommendation, as I was very happy with the services provided, and Vlad was great to deal with from start to finish. He was friendly, and provided an honest quote for the equipment and labour. We had a set of outdoor security cameras installed at my parents’ home, and when Vlad and Roman arrived they took the time needed to properly assess the house and plan out the most appropriate placement for the cameras and do the wiring installation. They also took the time to go over the remote access with my older parents, helping them to install the apps and showing them how to check the cameras by mobile phone. Really great service, and I’m very appreciative. Thanks again Vlad and Roman, you guys really do great work!

Great! Thank you for a nice review!
Vlad, Integrity Electronics Inc

Niles in Toronto
Niles in Toronto

Very good

Had a good experience with Vlad and Roman. Vlad was helpful with the pricing by find lower priced products which reduced my install cost.
Fast feedback as well.

Roman installed the 6 cameras I had. He took about 1.5 hours just planning the routes and cables, which was good because he took the time to think the best route and ultimately moved the router to a hidden spot.
Small item it appears he used an old face plate for the cable entry which really for the cost should have used a new, white plate.
Other than that was great service.

Thank you, Niles, we appreciate you positive feedback! Integrity Team

AlphaShine
AlphaShine

Knocked it our of the park. Again!

I had used Integrity previously for a high end Audio, Video and IP/internet install in a multimillion dollar residential application and when they were finished not only did everything work as planned, you didnt even know they were there. Because of this, I didnt even hesitate to call them in for our new commercial space. Not only were they able to accommodate our last minuteschedule, it was done on time and on budget and the install as always is perfect! Thanks again Vlad and Roman!

Many thanks for a great review! We wish you a very successful business year @ a new location. Vlad & Roman

Marisa
Marisa

Home Security Cameras

I needed to upgrade my home cameras and Vlad responded to my call quickly. He came to my home and assessed the work and provided education about the different products available. On an agreed date, Vlad and Roman came to my home and completed the installation, provided a tutorial on how to operate the new system and cleaned up the work area before leaving. Some finishing work was required and Vlad made arranged and turned up to complete it.
Vlad and Roman are polite, prompt and helpful. They did a great job and I would recommend using their services and expertise!

Happy Holidays, Marisa! Thank you for a great review! Vlad & Roman

Victor in Toronto
Victor in Toronto

Security Camera Installation on 50 unit townhouse complex

Installed 8 cameras around a townhouse complex. Vlad and his team are straight shooters. Honest and friendly approach. No BS sales tactics and over-selling. Very competitive and reasonable pricing vs 3 other companies I looked into. Vlad was also the person that took the time to follow-up with me. Eager for the business but not desperate and pressuring me. His approach was trustworthy and I really appreciated the quick responses and follow-up. Communication is so important and many companies fail in this aspect of customer service. The installation was also exactly what was planned.

I highly recommend considering Vlad Electronics. Get your quotes from others to complete your due diligence but I bet you will end up with Vlad anyway.

Vlad - thanks again for everything!

Thank you very much, Victor! It was an interesting project. Vlad, Integrity Electronics Inc

Robin J.
Robin J.

Continuous high quality service

I have used Vlad's company for my media projects in my home several times now over the years, the latest being a month ago. Responsive, precise, on time, reasonable quote and gets the job done right. Will call him up again when my next media project is planned.

Thank you, Robin! Happy Holidays to you & your family! Integrity Team

Tynanshae1
Tynanshae1

Home Network Installation

Vlad and Roman are very professional and are true experts in home networking. They suggested multiple options on configurations and also provided options on where to source the best equipment. I needed additional work done in an emergency and they responded immediately too. Everything is working great and I have already recommended them to friends! I highly recommend them!

Always nice to receive a 10-stars review!
Many thanks. Integrity Electronics

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Knowledgeable, professional and courteous - highly recommended!

I used Vlad and his team to install a series of surveillance cameras around my house and to take care of all of my A/V needs. I started with just the cameras but I was so happy with their service and expertise that I extended the job to include all my A/V needs as well - including in-ceiling speakers, a home theatre system and mounting multiple televisions.

In all categories I found the team to be very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. I will definitely use them again for any future needs and have already referred them to friends of mine.

Happy Holidays! Thank you for an excellent review! Integrity Team

More about Integrity Electronics

Licensed & fully insured company w/ over 15 years of experience in the field of Custom Electronics Installation projects: HDTV wall-mounting, Home Theater set up & calibration, Structured Wiring, Multi-Room Audio, Home Automation, Remote Camera Access Control & more... Being on contract w/ Sony of Canada & TigerDirect.ca as well as taking care for our own clients, we have successfully finished over 7000 commercial & residential projects in GTA & surrounding areas.