1397 Bayview Ave Toronto ON M4G 3A6

Reviews for Kelly's Heating

Lambert in Willowdale
Lambert in Willowdale
1 review North York, ON

Annal service and radiator valve repair

I worked with Joe in 2 separate service calls.One was an annal service and the other was radiator valve repair. I found him honest and experienced. True professional. The charge is not cheap, but it is worth the money.

Wins in Leaside
Wins in Leaside

programmable thermostat

Had problem with my heating system and guy was able to identify problem without alot of difficulty and experimenting. He removed ancient thermostat and hooked up new programmable thermostat, showed me how to program and use it....very satisfied customer here.

john lawrence park
john lawrence park
1 review ,

ac installation

I had Kelly install a new air conditioner last week, the project was completed on time, and on budget. The installers were polite, clean, and seemed to really know their stuff. I would highly recommend using this company.

Farrell - A Realtor in Riverdale
Farrell - A Realtor in Riverdale

Heating, Cooling, Gas Barbeque

We have called on J. Kelly's Heating on several occasions and they are always, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, professional and reasonably priced. As a Realtor, I value this kind of service and feel confident referring my clients to them anytime.

Yorkville-5612
Yorkville-5612

Boiler Replacement

This company has friendly, knowledgeable staff. They give honest, fair prices and were able to get to my house the same day I callled in. I would recommend using them to anyone looking for experienced, quality service.

Howard from Downsview
Howard from Downsview

Boiler & Air Conditioning Replacement

Friendly, efficent and reliable service. Very knowledgable staff who even take the time to follow up.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for an honest company!

Rosedale-5611
Rosedale-5611

New Furnace

This company simply knows how to treat it's customers! The work was done on time and the staff were knowledgeable, friendly and cleaned up after their job was finished. Pricing was fair and honest. I have been speaking directly with Joe for years but now his son Neil has taken over and he is also a pleasure to deal with. A generation of hard workers!!!

Clare and Jacob - Rosedale
Clare and Jacob - Rosedale

Heating repairs

My husband and I would certainly recommed Kelly's heating to all. Our heat went out in the middle of the night, we called Joe Kelly and he came out at 4am to fix our heat pump. Dealing with the owner certainly put us at ease, he was very friendly, knowledgeable, and overall, simply pleasent to deal with.

Leaside-5609
Leaside-5609

Furnace repair

J. Kelly's Heating was great! Joe has taken care my furnace for over 15 years. He has always been and continues to be very honest, on time and professional. He is a valued member of the Leaside community. I have recommended him to my neighbours and family members.

Rob from Leaside-5610
Rob from Leaside-5610
2.5/10

Hot Water Radiator and Boiler repair

Problem:
Loud booming noise came from the furnace when the heat came on and clanging noises from radiators. When I called Kelly's Heating, I asked the owner's son to make sure the repairman call me at work before doing any repairs to explain them to me. Instead the repairman called me after he bled the rads and did a 'cleaning' that I had not asked for. He said was that the noises were normal. They charged us $100+.
The noises continued and we became worried because the noise seemed to get louder. We called Kelly's Heating again and the owner came by and said that if he didn't hear the noise he couldn't do anything. I would not recommend this company at all since they did not seem knowledgeable or professional.

More about Kelly's Heating

Way back in 1981, Joe Kelly made his first house call in his own neighbourhood of Leaside.
J. Kelly’s Heating has been a family run business ever since, with Joe’s son Neil joining the team in 2006. We have built our client base, one family at a time by always putting customers first. We know many of you by name and face, as you know us; we’re even trusted with keys to some of your houses.

OLD-FASHIONED CUSTOMER SERVICE - LATEST TECHNOLOGY...
We’re old-fashioned in customer service but forward-thinking in our technology. We’re an industry leader because we love what we do.
When you choose J. Kelly's Heating, you choose 35 years of honesty, pride in our work and integrity.

We're a name you can trust – just ask your neighbours!

Kelly Heating