K Wood Kitchens

Anne & Peter
Anne & Peter
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

We LOVE our new kitchen! K-Wood Kitchens did a great job.

We recently completed major renovations, including a full kitchen replacement. We had considered several kitchen companies and options, and decided that a custom kitchen would be the right fit.

During the design process, the expertise and experience of Clement (our designer) and K-Wood's production manager was very valuable. Clement was very patient, helping us figure out all the different and the sometimes overwhelming number of options available. Our visits to K-Wood's large and well-equipped office/showroom/factory were helpful, and the people were friendly and helpful.

We had a long wish list, and K-Wood was able to fulfil it, including a blind corner pull-out, and a pull-out garbage and recycle bin, custom-made to fit, with a drawer at the top to hold bag refills. In addition, there is a custom pull-out shelf below the microwave, a pull-out tall pantry rack, many cabinet/pot drawers, and a tray rack above the refrigerator. On a long wall, we wanted a desk, and additional pantry storage, all designed to look like a piece of furniture, and it turned out amazing.

During the renovation, we had many workers in our home. From the time the first K-Wood truck arrived to deliver the cabinets, we knew that they were complete and skilled professionals, working quickly and efficiently. Overall, the team's quality of work, precision, and attention to detail was superior.

Again, a great job was done, and we love our kitchen. Thanks to all on the K-Wood Kitchens team!

Jake
Jake
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom sink replacement

John and his team did a great job. I hired him to replace my bathroom sink. The work was done efficiently with great attention to detail. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad we can help. If you have any cabinetry and renovation needs, please keep us in mind.

Thank you again.

K-Wood Kitchens

Paul and Adele
Paul and Adele

2 Complete Bathroom Renos

Two years ago we used K Wood when we renovated our kitchen. The result was fabulous. We were extremely impressed and decided to use K Wood again this year for 2 complete bathroom renovations. We also got a built-in closet organizer for our walk-in closet and built-in cabinetry in our bedroom. Endrina was again wonderful to work with, always professional, reliable, pleasant and very knowledgeable. The installers were also very professional, punctual and neat and tidy. Everything looks incredible! We are very happy with the results, not only does everything look beautiful, but the workmanship is extremely well done. K Wood's cabinetry is of superior quality and craftsmanship. We would definitely recommend!

Thank you for trusting us with your cabinetry and renovation needs. Repeat customers and referrals are our primary sources of business. Thank you so much again and congratulations on your beautiful home!!!

K-Wood Kitchens

Jc in North York
Jc in North York
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Full bathroom renovation

Decided to write this review after 2.5 years. If you want to get any cabinetry done, K-Woods is a good company. The design we chose was plain and simple but it gave our bathroom a very clean and modern look. The reno was done in our guest bathroom which we do not use unless there are guests staying over as we already have two en suites but you can tell that the material is high quality and will last. We worked with Endrina who was very lovely and responded quickly to any concerns. There was an issue where the shower glass was installed slightly slanted and the contractor working told me that it was just how it is. I brought it up to Endrina and she made them fix it right away which was really appreciated. There was also a hair dryer insert that was supposed to be in the drawers, we forgot about it and asked Endrina about it almost 2 years later and she ensured we got it. That being said, K-woods did a great job with the countertops and cabinetry but I wish I could say the same about the shower. The workmanship is a bit disappointing as the grout is already cracking is some areas. It might have started cracking even earlier but since this shower is rarely in use, we have just started noticing it. Definitely recommend this company for any type of shelving/cabinetry but not for showers.

Thank you again for your second review (first one posted November 2018). I believed endrina has reached out to possibly rectify your situation. We cannot guarantee that everything we do is perfect 100% of the time, but what we can guarantee is we will own up to our 5 year warranty that our customers have come to expect from us for over 20+ years. Again, thank you for your review and your support.

RV

Superior service and quality!

There is no need to look any further than K-Wood if you are thinking of reno’s for your home. Beginning with the initial consult I knew that we were in good hands with Endrina. Her vision, guidance and support from start to finish gave us the kitchen and bathrooms of our dreams! We gutted 2 of our bathrooms and did a refresh of our main floor powder room. The kitchen was completely redone - new cabinets, floors - we even took out a wall. Endrina's design and taste level is on point - we could not have done it without her. I can’t say enough about the team of professionals that brought the vision to life – especially Benny and Willy who were at our house every day for the duration of our renos. The professionalism and expertise was very impressive. Benny and Willy treated our home with the utmost care and respect. I will never go anywhere else for future reno’s.
A heartfelt thank you to Endrina, Benny and Willy and the entire team at K-Wood! You guys are the real deal.
RV

Thank you for the kind words. More importantly, thank you for the trust you placed with us for your home improvement project. You guys are a pleasure to deal with and we look forward to serving your friends and family in the future as well, as referrals are our primary source of business. Thank you again and congratulations on your beautiful home.

Kitchen renovation

Endrina was very professional with very good follow through and this was consistent with the entire team. I highly recommend their service and will call them for future needs. They will go above and beyond for you.

Thank you very much for the kind words. More importantly, thank you for entrusting us with your home project and we look forward to serving your family and friends again!!!

Nayema
Nayema

Meticulous and Prompt

This was our first home and first renovation project of the kitchen. We had 0 clue of what to expect and what the cost would be like.

We were paired with Clement from KWood to walk us through the process starting with the design and measurements. After providing our concepts, he worked with the precise measurements and throughly explained what would work and what wouldn’t along with his design suggestions on balancing between busy and plain patterns and colours. We were very impressed with his prompt response and details on the work.

Since we were on a time crunch (around the holiday), we set a goal to finish all the kitchen work within a week. At first it seemed there would be a delay but Clement came through coordinating with the parties involved to deliver everything on time.

What was included with the package ($11,300 with tax):
Cabinets, under-cabinet pot lights, countertop, under mounted sink, pots and pans rack, under sink garbage bins and spice rack along with installations

What wasn’t included in the package ($5,000 total with different contractors):
Kitchen demolition, Kitchen faucet and installation, appliance installations, pot lights, additional receptacles, flooring and baseboard corrections, wall patch ups and paint, tile materials and installation for the backsplash.

One area I’d like to see improvements on is the level of guidance for new home renovators. It would have been very helpful to know all the different work involved for a kitchen and what professionals to seek out for each. The following is our list of different professions we had to work with in addition to KWood:

Electrician: Pot lights, electrical work for under cabinet lights and 2 additional receptacles

Plumber: kitchen faucet (we bought the faucet and soap dispenser from Amazon) and dishwasher installation.

General construction: kitchen demolition, dry wall patch ups, painting

Tile Installer: Backsplash; we provided the tiles from Olympia tiles and non-sanded bright white grout from Home Depot

DIY: Microwave installation

Overall we were very satisfied with KWood’s delivery based on what was agreed upon and would definitely work with them on future renovation projects.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are delighted you are happy with the result. More importantly, thank you for your trust in us. It makes for a better project outcome. With sincere gratitude!!! Your friends at K-Wood

Christopher in Toronto
Christopher in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

We recently had our kitchen gutted and renovated by K Wood. From our meetings and discussions with Joe during the design stage and to the work of the crew members, we were very impressed with their professionalism, flexibility, patience and work ethics.
This company stands by their word and is truly professional from beginning to end.
Without a doubt we would highly recommend K-Wood.

Thank you for your kind words. More importantly, thank you very much for your trust in us. As a small business for over 20+ years, words is mouth is our primary source of business, so any introductions to your family and friends is super appreciative. Thank you and look forward to serving you again in the future!!!

Satisfied Customer
Satisfied Customer
0 reviews Pickering, ON

KITCHEN AND POWDER ROOM RENOVATIONS

We recently had our kitchen and powder room gutted and renovated by K Wood. From my first conversation with John, to my meetings and discussions with Joe during the design stage and to the work of the crew members, I am very impressed with their professionalism, patience and work ethics. Other than a minor delay in the delivery of material, everything was completed in a timely manner. Request for a minor adjustment was promptly answered. I have since shown off my new kitchen and powder room to family, friends and neighbours and have received very favourable comments on the finished product . I will definitely recommend this company.

Thank you so much for the kind words and more importantly, thank you for entrusting us with your home project. We are very happy that you and your family are happy with the outcome. Thank you again and happy holidays to you and your family !!!

Duncan Boyce in Toronto
Duncan Boyce in Toronto

Major Reno and I could not be happier with the result

It was our first ever home reno and I had heard so many horror stories I was afraid to embark on the journey.
Our home desperately needed a major upgrade to bring it into the 21st century. It was badly outdated when we moved in 15 years ago.
We needed the entrance way, kitchen and 3 bathrooms to be gutted and redone to bring new life into our house.
My wife and I knew nothing about renovation, design or materials (and both have very little idea of style and colour).
I went to HomeStars and interviewed 6 of the most highly rated businesses as well as several more contractors who had been recommended by friends.
I have to say that I was immediately impressed by our representative, Cheryl. She came into our home and got a feel for our lifestyle and needs.
She gave us a detailed quote that specified all the materials that were to be used. Everything for the reno was included (except a couple light fixtures).
I frankly didn't have a clue about choosing sinks, tiles or anything else for that matter. The quote was really too good to be true and she picked excellent materials that we were very pleased with.
We were welcome to upgrade anything but frankly I didn't feel the need to add very much. Many other contractors quotes would have made us price each and every material used to find out what the budget would be and frankly I didn't want to have to price each item individually to find out how much the total job would cost.
But I can tell you we got an EXCELLENT deal in consideration with the size of the job. Other quotes were higher even though they didn't include all the materials.
Cheryl took the time to sit down and educate us on choices and components because frankly we didn't have a darn clue.
And I can't say enough how respectful all the guys including Danny, Mark, Ben, Quing and David were in our home (especially in a time of COVID).
Cheryl said she could do this major reno in 6 weeks and I chuckled to myself at the time.
Well they finished it all in 6 weeks and 3 days and the 3 day delay was caused because of supply problems finding the sink I wanted.
They did so many extras and it all remained within budget which I find to be truly amazing!
Cheryl came today for the final payment "less deficiencies" and really there was not one to be found.
I don't usually do "these review things" but I can not tell you how happy I am with K Wood.
From the design to the finished product this team can not be beat. And I haven't even mentioned how beautiful my kitchen cabinets are yet!
Thanks to all the great people at K-Wood who made our dream home reality.

Thank you Duncan for your detailed feedback. We are delighted you are happy with how your project turn out. Thank you for accommodating us with a change in schedule. Our goal is always to minimize disruption in customer's lives. Thank you for your trust in us. It means a lot to us.
Happy holidays to you and your family in your beautiful home!!!

More about K Wood Kitchens

Our Services
FREE ESTIMATION K-Wood is pleased to offer free, no obligation estimates! Our qualified design consultants are ready to assistant you in every step of your project and can accurately cost out all elements to ensure there are no surprises. Visit them at our newly developed showroom today! Our showroom is open to the public weekdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Kitchen Cabinetry and Design
At K-Wood, we have over 20 years’ experience designing or remodeling new kitchen spaces and manufacturing custom cabinetry for thousands of happy clients. Our experience and familiarity with the industry is vast, making us well-suited to take on any project regardless of its complexity. Whether you are looking to gain more space or build the kitchen of your dreams, trust that the specialists at K-Wood will deliver results that are beyond your expectations.

Bathroom Cabinetry and Design
Our team of trusted design and manufacturing professionals can offer you expert advice in improving the functionality and atmosphere of your bathroom while recommending the best materials for your design objectives. Our experienced team has successfully designed and installed thousands of bathrooms in a wide array of spaces for many delighted customers.

Renovation Services
The K-Wood team includes highly skilled and trained renovation specialists who are all licensed in their respective trades. Together with our in-house designers, they are always aware of the industry's newest trends to bring our customers only the best. Our team of renovation specialists has a large array of industry experience, from basement development to new foyers, and endeavour to elevate the experience each of our clients gets out of their home.

TRY OUR VIRTUAL KITCHEN DESIGNER TODAY AT kwoodkitchens.com