K Wood Kitchens

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for K Wood Kitchens

John in Thornhill
John in Thornhill

Entire First Floor - Kitchen, Living, Dining and Hallway (w. permit)

We recommend K Wood Kitchens to anyone who will listen. Our entire reno was custom (kitchen, island, cabinetry in dining room and cabinet/shelving in living room) and it looks luxurious. Our Sales and Construction Consultant "Joe N." was there for every step of the way, from planning to securing a building permit through to completion, he kept me up to date and was very helpful all along the way. As home owners, you don't know the in's and out of a reno, stylish cues or where to go and buy modern finishings, appliances, etc. but Joe helped us out A LOT. I'm happy to have a East York home that my family and friends are envy of :-)

K Wood's quality of work is pretty high, they pay attention to detail, especially during the planning stage. I really liked how they didn't penny pinch us, if something needed to be done extra (mostly my part with plumbing and electrical changes and upgrades) they just did it at no extra costs.

The service you get afterwards once the reno is done is also really good. If there's anything that needs touch up or something that's extra you thought of after the fact, they will come by to help fairly quickly.

Choose K Wood Kitchens and you will be a happy customer, guaranteed.

Thank you very much for the compliment. It means a lot to us to make sure you are happy and satisfied with our work. We are thankful for your trust and look forward to serving you and your friends and family in the future for your cabinetry and renovation needs!!!

Warren
Warren

Condo Kitchen and Bathroom renovation

I chose K-Wood to renovate the kitchen and bathroom cabinets and countertops in my condo based on my parents' recommendation. The process of getting an initial estimate and selecting design options in the showroom was easy. Joe was helpful and responsive at every step. There were some challenges from working in a condo like the elevator and parking, but Joe and his team handled it very well.

I was very satisfied with the quality of the final product. The cabinets and countertops were as I pictured them, and they were also able to install a new range hood microwave, new sinks/faucets, and a new door for the laundry room. I would highly recommend K-Wood to anyone who wants this type of work done.

Thank you very much for the feedback. Words of mouth is our primary source of business. We look forward to serving you and your friends and family for your cabinetry and renovation needs in the future!!!

Deb in Toronto
Deb in Toronto

Kitchen Reno

If you are looking to do a kitchen reno, look no further!!!
I am absolutely thrilled with the final result of my new kitchen. It is now the focus of the main floor and makes me smile every time I walk in.

I can’t say enough wonderful things about this whole experience!!

K-Wood Kitchens prides itself on its superior workmanship and customer experience, and it shows!! They pay close attention to the details; provide an absolutely amazing finished product supported by their designer Joe N’s helpful suggestions; they finished on time AND on budget
and cleaned up beautifully at the end of each day.

I highly recommend Joe and the K-Wood Kitchens team for your Kitchen reno!!!!

Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your trust in us for your custom cabinetry and renovation needs. And we look forward to serving you and your friends and family in the future !!! Thank you again !!!

Fantastic Kitchen Renovation

Great service from design through implementation for our partial kitchen renovation (flooring and island install). Really solid craftsmanship and overall polish. Was a pleasure to use such a full service operation - didn’t have to worry about anything!

Thank you very much for feedback and trusting us with your custom cabinetry and renovation needs. As a local small business, we rely on word of mouth for majority of our business. Thank you very much in advance!!!

Jackie in Toronto
Jackie in Toronto
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovatio

Words cannot express my appreciation for my Kitchen remodel performed by "K-Wood." What a transformation! The design consultant Endrina G came to our house to discuss what we had envisioned and added her creative skills to match our vision. Her charismatic demeanor and knowledgeable wisdom made the design phase enjoyable and reduced a lot of stress related to the decision-making process. The entire crew was professional and well skilled in their crafts. Endrina and David went above and beyond to meet and exceed our expectations.

K-Wood addressed and resolved all issues very quickly, and if we had any questions or concerns, Endrina was always available to discuss them and offer solutions. Our Kitchen turned out stunning; the service was impeccable from start to finish. We will be using K-Wood for our next project. If you get Endrina and Kevin to work on your project, consider that a bonus, they are Amazing!!

K-Wood is a 5-star company, and I definitely would recommend them for all your renovation projects.

Thank you very much for the kind words!!!
Thank you for your trust in us for your cabinetry and renovation needs. We look to serve you and your family and friends in the future. Much appreciated!!!

carolyn in London
carolyn in London
0 reviews London, ON

Kitchen and Basement renovation

I chose K Wood to renovate my laundry room, the games room and put in a new kitchen and we are so happy with the results. We worked with Simon and he was amazing. He came everyday to oversee the project. The trades men were excellent at their crafts. They were always punctual and their work was 100% There wasn't a day that we were left without water, hydro or laundry facilities. If there was anything that we were not sure of during the renovation Simon made sure we would be happy with the results before proceeding. Excellent customer service! Also, the quality of the cabinetry is beautiful!
All work was completed on schedule and on budget. We are totally happy with all the work done by K Wood.

For sure I will call K Wood for my next reno!

Thank you for your kind words and trusting us in your custom cabinetry and renovation needs. We sincerely appreciate it very much !!! Looks to serve you and your friends and family again in the future!!!

Vishal Patel from Thornhill
Vishal Patel from Thornhill

Full renovation (Kitchen & Main Floor)

I got in touch with K Wood after reading their reviews on Homestars&Google along with two other companies. I must say they are the only one stood out.

Response - I reached out to Kwood via their general email address. They put me in touch with Endrina. While I can't talk about their other Renovation Coordinators I must say Endrina is full of knowledge and cares for her client. While she gave her professional advise and opinion she never pushed us once to do something we don't want to. She understood our needs and requirements (we had long list) and made sure to met with all of them as best as she can; Mind you at this point we didn't even sign any contract with her even than she was patience and answered all question/concern without any hidden agenda;

Planning - Endrina came to our place took the rough measurements and invited us to their showroom (which is very nice) for further planning. She had rendering ready for us and sat down with us for hours and discuss each & every single corner and how & what we want; She thinks of things that we can't even think of or thought about it; She really opened our eyes on what all there is to offer and available out there, She also gave us room to think and make our own decision;

Quote - After gathering all our needs Endrina sent us quote in very detail with what will be included and what will not be included; This quote was very accurate (i guess they really do understand what exactly is require to get the job done); We ended paying bit more than originally but it was purely because of what added/upgraded/changed and not fault of their own; We had to change our panel ready fridge to different company/mode due pandemic and they were gracious enough to change panels of our at fridge at no extra cost or not even told me off about it.. they really do care for their client and help them keep them in budget where they can.

Renovation: When the reno started Endrina was with us each and every step of the way; We sometimes email her with list of things at odd times (weekends or evenings) and she made sure to respond to them as quickly as possible;
Denny and his brother (whose name i did not catch) came to work every day Monday to Saturday on clock.. did everything to perfections and keeping future changes in mind; I am not sure if they are sub-contractor or they are Kwood employee but they were very knowledgeable and honest toward the work they did;
Ching (their most knowledgeable construction/technical guy) I think he is the main team lead; from what I gather he is very well respected by their team & kwood
David - Who came to do left over work (plumbing, electric and panel hookups) was amazing.. After Endrina I had most conversation with him.. very knowledgeable guy; he reads through the manual of appliances before he hooks them so they are set up properly and by code; He was very interactive with us; did everything we asked him do without being mad or making face; did not rush any of the work..

Schedule - It was stretched bit partially it was because of some additions we did and bit from their end but it only delayed by about 2-3 weeks; this was the only thing i felt bit anxious about but again we were able to reach out to Endrina; The service and work they have deliver I can not complain about this small thing and it is inevitable in real world

Overall, I feel this is really great company/organization who must be treating their employees fairly and respectably. Everyone personnel from Kwood I saw/met/chatted with they were very gracious, smiling and accommodating.

So, there are still some little things left over and I am not sure what future holds but the experience so far was extremely pleasant and I feel they are one stop shop (almost). They are definitely not like others in the industry who will get your money and than underdelivered or not deliver at all.

I would post some pics once my kitchen is 100% done..

Thank you for the detailed positive feedback. And yes, we are very lucky to have all the people's name you mentioned on our team, plus a few behind of scenes individuals that made the project a success and it is truly like a K-Wood family here. Our philosophy is how would we like to be treated if we were the customer, which is fairly and respectfully. Client referrals are our biggest source of future business, so if there was ever an opportunity for custom cabinetry and/or kitchen and bath renovation projects, we would be very grateful for an introduction. A sincere thank you from your friends at K-Wood kitchens.

S in Ajax
S in Ajax
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Kitchen & Bathroom Renovation

K-Wood recently completed a major kitchen and main floor powder room renovation. The results were spectacular. Endrina's design suggestions were beautiful and completely transformed the space. I was very impressed with the overall quality of the cabinets and materials. The workmanship and professionalism of the entire team was excellent. I felt like they went the extra mile throughout the entire project. Everything was completed on time and within budget. They are clearly focused on customer satisfaction and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for the positive feedback. We are delighted you are happy with our custom cabinetry and renovation services. Word of mouth is our biggest business sources and we would be very grateful for an introduction down the road for kitchen and bathroom projects. Thank you sincerely for your trust and support !!!

Anne & Peter
Anne & Peter
1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen renovation

We LOVE our new kitchen! K-Wood Kitchens did a great job.

We recently completed major renovations, including a full kitchen replacement. We had considered several kitchen companies and options, and decided that a custom kitchen would be the right fit.

During the design process, the expertise and experience of Clement (our designer) and K-Wood's production manager was very valuable. Clement was very patient, helping us figure out all the different and the sometimes overwhelming number of options available. Our visits to K-Wood's large and well-equipped office/showroom/factory were helpful, and the people were friendly and helpful.

We had a long wish list, and K-Wood was able to fulfil it, including a blind corner pull-out, and a pull-out garbage and recycle bin, custom-made to fit, with a drawer at the top to hold bag refills. In addition, there is a custom pull-out shelf below the microwave, a pull-out tall pantry rack, many cabinet/pot drawers, and a tray rack above the refrigerator. On a long wall, we wanted a desk, and additional pantry storage, all designed to look like a piece of furniture, and it turned out amazing.

During the renovation, we had many workers in our home. From the time the first K-Wood truck arrived to deliver the cabinets, we knew that they were complete and skilled professionals, working quickly and efficiently. Overall, the team's quality of work, precision, and attention to detail was superior.

Again, a great job was done, and we love our kitchen. Thanks to all on the K-Wood Kitchens team!

Thank you for trusting us with your kitchen cabinetry need. We are delighted you are happy with our product and service. If you have friends or family looking for cabinetry and renovation needs, we would be grateful for an introduction.
Thank you again.
K-Wood kitchens

Jake
Jake
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom sink replacement

John and his team did a great job. I hired him to replace my bathroom sink. The work was done efficiently with great attention to detail. I would definitely recommend him to others.

Thank you for the kind words. Glad we can help. If you have any cabinetry and renovation needs, please keep us in mind.

Thank you again.

K-Wood Kitchens

More about K Wood Kitchens

Our Services
FREE ESTIMATION K-Wood is pleased to offer free, no obligation estimates! Our qualified design consultants are ready to assistant you in every step of your project and can accurately cost out all elements to ensure there are no surprises. Visit them at our newly developed showroom today! Our showroom is open to the public weekdays from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturdays 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.

Kitchen Cabinetry and Design
At K-Wood, we have over 20 years’ experience designing or remodeling new kitchen spaces and manufacturing custom cabinetry for thousands of happy clients. Our experience and familiarity with the industry is vast, making us well-suited to take on any project regardless of its complexity. Whether you are looking to gain more space or build the kitchen of your dreams, trust that the specialists at K-Wood will deliver results that are beyond your expectations.

Bathroom Cabinetry and Design
Our team of trusted design and manufacturing professionals can offer you expert advice in improving the functionality and atmosphere of your bathroom while recommending the best materials for your design objectives. Our experienced team has successfully designed and installed thousands of bathrooms in a wide array of spaces for many delighted customers.

Renovation Services
The K-Wood team includes highly skilled and trained renovation specialists who are all licensed in their respective trades. Together with our in-house designers, they are always aware of the industry's newest trends to bring our customers only the best. Our team of renovation specialists has a large array of industry experience, from basement development to new foyers, and endeavour to elevate the experience each of our clients gets out of their home.

TRY OUR VIRTUAL KITCHEN DESIGNER TODAY AT kwoodkitchens.com