Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electricians
Toronto ON M5R 2E2

Electricians
Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Phil from Corso Italia
Phil from Corso Italia
9.8/10

Knob and Tube Removal / Rewiring

Kiya did an excellent job of rewiring our 100 yr old house. He was very creative at finding ways to minimize the number and size of holes in our walls and ceilings. His team worked diligently to bring our electrical service up to code. A very friendly and dedicated effort.

Christine and Peter in the Annex
Christine and Peter in the Annex

Potlight installation

Kiya is fantastic! We had 33 potlights installed and despite the tight timelines, Kiya's team worked digently to ensure the job was completed on time (actually it was earlier than expected!). Our potlights were installed professionally with careful attention to detail and look amazing. Kiya took the time to explain the wiring and used high quality products. It is hard to find honest, hardworking people that show up early for jobs and keep to budget and Kiya is definitely one of them. We will using him again soon for our kitchen potlights!

MKC from Toronto
MKC from Toronto

Ceiling Fan and Light Fixture Installation

After reading the reviews on this site as part of my research, I decided to have some work done by Kiya and was not disappointed. I received prompt, courteous and efficient service. The rates are reasonable and the overall quality of the work excellent.

Angelina from Etobicoke
Angelina from Etobicoke

Ceiling fans, rewired kitchen, deck, basement

Kia and his crew showed up exactly on time and got right to work. They were all very friendly and extremely helpful. During the consulation, Kia offered good advice on what fixtures to buy, and where to place them. The installation itself went smoothly and Kia was accomidating enough to allow us to change ceiling fans because we didn't like the look of the first one. The best part was that Kia and his crew cleaned up after the jobs were done and our house looked great! Would definitely recommend them.

Riz
Riz

installing chandelier and outdoor electrical plugs

Kiya was great. He came to our house and installed a chandelier and installed some new outdoor plugs. He was quick, courteous, cleaned up after himself, and was very reasonably priced. I will definately be using him for future jobs at our place.

Wendy, Toronto
Wendy, Toronto

all installations, plugs, lights, fans etc.

Kia has always been a life saver, since our move to Toronto, two houses ago, he has repaired other electricians mishaps, installed lights, electrical outlets, you name it to our century old home and our new home,presently. He has never disappointed us, is always courteous, hard working and never afraid to tackle any project that we require. Wendy

Brad from Leslieville
Brad from Leslieville

Upgrade amps to the house

Kiya did a great job. He came right away once we contacted him through this site and even came by on Saturday to sort out paperwork. His team was very fast, very courteous and even cleaned up after themselves - which we find to be rare. From calling him to getting the job done was within a week. Great work.

Avenue & Lawrence
Avenue & Lawrence

Rewiring and potlight replacements

Kiya was a pleasure to work with and a true professional. He was able to quickly diagnose the issues and provide us with an accurate quote on Friday afternoon. He then agreed to come back the next day (saturday) to complete the work. We had a significant number of electrical issues, including replacement of six very high pot lights. Kiya called before he came over, arrived on time and completed the work quickly and efficiently. We would highly recommend Kiya for any of your electrical needs.

paulishot - Davisville and Yonge
paulishot - Davisville and Yonge

Removal of Knob & Tube Wiring & Great Pot Lights!

Kiya was amazing. After coming over and giving us an estimate at 8:30 pm in the evening, his crew started within days... they finished a massive removal of knob and tube wiring in 3 days from our Davisville home- even though it was much more work than initially estimated. Kiya provided the highest standard of quality workmanship, service, and he cares about doing a good job. Our pot lights and dimmers are fantastic, and I will recommend him to anyone without reservation. Good value for money, and we appreciate his kindness and honesty. He came back the following week to make a few minor adjustments, which took over 2 hours - a great man. Thanks Kiya - Isabella and Paul

John from North York-6624
John from North York-6624

60amp to 100amp upgrade

I found Kiya through this site because of other people's reviews. I called him for an estimate after taking other estimates from other companies. I was surprised how quickly he made arrangements to come to my house to see what I needed done. He was very knowledgeable and described in detail what was needed and how long the job would take to upgrade my service to 100amps and replace my old fuse box to breakers and installing a new mast outside. He gave me an estimate and didn't pressure me to make a decision right on the spot and to call him if I wanted him to do the work. I really appreciated that. He came on the day that he said he would with his crew and they did the job quickly and professionally and cleaned up after themselves. Gave me the certificate of Inspection to give to my insurance after the work was done. Great job done and the price was the same as the estimate. Would easily choose him in the future.

More about Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.