Lawn Buster

atoz in Alliston
atoz in Alliston
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

snow plowing

First season with Lawn Buster, They looked after my building and home property. My building was always done by 6am, and my home was completed as agreed. I would really recommend the service to anyone looking for a good job.

Ken

Jeff  from Richmond Hill
Jeff from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Property Management

Josh and his crew are incredible.
Professional, the best equipment, and quality work.
We have used them for 12 months a year for decades to keep our property impecible.
We would never even consider changing to anyone else.

Jeff

Hi Jeff, thanks for the kind words, and we look forward to looking after the property this coming season

Joe in Brampton
Joe in Brampton
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snowplow and landscape

I have been using lawn Buster for the last four seasons winter and summer, their winter season is reliable and very quick when it comes to time response time. The spring season is upon us and looking forward to another beautiful lawn this summer.

Joe

Hi Joe, thanks for the great review, looks like a early spring, we should be out shortly for spring cleaning.

Regards

Jacob P.
Jacob P.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Winter/Summer Services

This was our first full year using Lawn Buster. We had an excellent experience. Their winter plowing services was always on time and nicely cleared our driveway and walkway. Their lawn cutting services are well explained and executed. This is the first time is years our lawn has looked good! We are excited to use them again this summer. They make summer worry free so we can enjoy our backyard stuck at home.

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great review. Cant wait to get out and start spring clean ups.

Regards

Lucio in Brantford
Lucio in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Lawn services

I would not recommend Lawn busters I’ve used him for two years and they do a terrible job.
I requested flowers planted in my flower bed and it was a chore for them didn’t have time.
Lawn cutting is very unprofessional and don’t really care about the look of the cut.
Uneven cuts, cut too short, blowing debris all over patio furniture.
Towards the end of the season they do not show up every week.
Stay away!
Lucio

Hi Lucio, This review is from Brantford Ontario an area which is out of our service area(Maple & Richmond Hill) WE have flagged this review as fraudulent for Lawn Buster, there is a Lawn Busters in your area and has NO AFFILATION with us and this review is currently under investigation. As for your review, I am sorry to hear you had a possible negative experience with any company, you can see by our home star reviews, we take pride in our work and our customers.

Best Regards

Exceptional Service

Josh and the entire team always go above and beyond to give exceptional Customer Service. We have had them do our winter snow clearance and lawn service for a number of years. We could not imagine surviving without them. They really care about the service they provide and the job is perfect every time! We are grateful for Lawnbusters and would never use anyone else! many thanks Joan and Margo Dashkin

Thanks Margo for you warm review, stay safe

Ed
Ed

Lawn care and snow plowing

I have been dealing with Lawn Buster for 25 years and have never been disappointed. Josh and his staff are always professional and I would highly recommend. My lawn always looks the best on the street!

Thanks Ed for the kind words, looking forward to looking after your property this season,

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Service!!!!

We were so very happy to come home to a clean driveway and clean walkway after a heavy snowfall ! Thank you so much! Highly recommend this company! Worth it to get the personal touch package!

Thank you so much for the kind words, we try our best to make every customer happy, stay safe

SNow Clearance

I am so pleased with the service that I receive from Lawnbusters year after year! Josh and hos crew are reliable, dependable, thorough and hard working! They have done my lawn serice and snow clearance for a number of years . I am so greatful! I currently have a torn rotator cuff and I am awaiting surgery and I also have an elderly parent living with me so to have Josh and the crew is so important for our well being and safety! It is so reassuring to have these men who are kind, caring and go above and beyond to provide exceptional service! They are the best! and I am so lucky to have their services!

Exceptional Customer Service!

Josh and his team give exceptional Customer service! I have had the priviledge of them cutting my lawn and doing my snow clearance! They go above and beyond for their customers! We had snow and freezing rain and ice in April and even though the season had ended, Josh and the crew came out to clear the driveway a few times during April and they were not obliged too!
They never disappoint and all of his staff are kind, caring and do a phenomonal job! You will never find such dedication! Thanks Josh!

Kindly
Margo and Joan Dashkin

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Richmondhill?