Lawn Maintenance

Best of 2021 winner 12 timesBest of 2021winner 12 times
Giving Back Award winner 3 timesGiving Back Awardwinner 3 times

Reviews for LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

Lawn Service

I have never had such beautiful healthy grass in my entire life and I could not have done it without Lawn Savers. Not only do they provide great service, they have recommended some changes for me in how I help maintain my healthy grass. My grass is thick and plush and the envy of my neighbors.

Thank you. Our service is all about healthy lawns and trees that can combat, survive and win against the many pests (and weather stresses) that work against us.
We are always motivated by kind words like yours that are the best evidence of our service being valuable and successful for customers willing to work in partnerhsip with us.
We look forward to helping you sustain a green, thick and healthy lawn for many years to come!

Rob C.
Rob C.

LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

I've owned my home for 30 years and have had a lot of experience dealing with lawncare companies. I decided to try LawnSavers this year and I am extremely satisfied with their service. My lawn has never looked better. I have recommended them to everyone in my neighbourhood because I get so many compliments. Marc and his team provide excellent customer service! I will be continuing to use and recommend them for all my lawncare needs.

Thank you Rob for your positive feedback that others can use to make a more informed decision on choosing a company to partner with to grow and build a sustainable, green and healthy lawn.
We look forward to your partnership for years to come and are grateful to have earned your ongoing loyalty.

Ron in Toronto
Ron in Toronto

Lawncare

We had our front lawn resodded by a local nursery. Died off within a year for various reasons. Contacted this company and there was some improvement but it was too far gone so we had to resod again. The back lawn was rather spotty but these folks worked their magic and both front and back have turned out excellent. The front lawn is now so thick that we had a really hard time finding the sprinkler heads to flag them for some scheduled work by Bell. They always show up when they say they will and do exactly as they say they will. Always friendly and willjng to answer any questions. Very knowlegable. Would most definitely recommend them. Have prepaid for next year. We went from having one of the worst looking lawns on the street to having one of the nicest. Could not have done this myself. Very pleased.
R.Smith

Thank you Ron for trusting our renovation process and partnering with us to ensure a thick green and healthy lawn that is truly sustainable and hardier than just sod.
Your words say it all and our entore team will be thrilled to read your kind comments.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

They do the job

My first year with Lawnsavers and I’m pleased with the outcome. They send advance notice by email when to expect them. The products they used worked well. Compared to other lawn care services, they are reasonably priced.

Thanks for partnering with us, and supporting our small local family business.
our #1 goal is to provide old fashioned great customer service, while growing thick, green, sustainable and healthy lawns for you to enjoy at a fair price.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Christmas Lights

I am so very impressed with the quality and speed of service that I received form LawnSavers. I had a rush request to obtain holiday lights for my home. LawnSavers (especially Marc and Kyle) reacted very quickly and purchased and installed my lights (went on the roof in winter), all set with a timer and all. My house looks beautiful now, the holidays truly feel like they are here... and when I arrive at my home now in the evenings, I am welcomed by beautiful holiday lights that put a smile on my face. Marc was very attentive on the phone, and provided me with a quote very quickly. The lights were installed within 24 hours of acceptance of the fee. THANK YOU LAWNSAVERS!

Thanks for your great feedback. We know Christmas can be a stressful time and we were happy to plan and get your Christmas decor up before the impending snow so you can enjoy the season with your loved ones! Merry Christmas 🎅

So Far So Great

Just started with this Team mid summer. Garden needed and still needs a great deal of work, but I am very pleased with the results to date. They are both professional and responsive. I anticipate seeing a much improved lawn by Fall of 2022 with LawnSavers on going attention.

Thanks for subscribing to our service. We look forward to a great partnership over the coming years and more importantly a thick green and healthy lawn for you to enjoy. We are grateful for your positive feedback

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Lawn Savers

Very happy for our service all year long. The staff who came to look after the lawn were always helpful and very professional. The quality of the service was OUTSTANDING. Our lawn was gorgeous thanks to the staff and product at Lawn Savers

Our whole team is very thankful for you recognition of their commitment and service to growing and developing a thick, healthy and green lawn with you.
We are in the service business and love being able to help our clients.

A great lawn improvement in 1 year

Our lawn was almost non existent after years of use and very dry weather. We did the lawn recovery program and went from very little grass to a lush lawn with very few weeds. We were always informed of a future visit and had a follow-up email to confirm the service and recommendations to continue the work done by them. Inquiries to the office always received a prompt answer. A very professional and reliable company.

Wow! Thanks for outlining some of the key aspects of our service that we are super proud of. Our team works hard to deliver every day, and if we mess up, the good thing is, we will be right there to fix it! For 31 years (almost 32), we have, AND will continue to stand by our work- As long as you do your part!

Jack
Jack
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Excellent service with reasonable price

I have been using LawnSavers for over 10 years. They always provide excellent services, professional advise and prompt support when you need. That is their professional services you can trust!

Thanks for your recognition of our focus on customer service and success.
Our team works hard through all kinds of weather and challenges to help you grow a more resilient and healthy lawn that you can enjoy.
We truly appreciate your ongoing loyalty!

Aly in Toronto
Aly in Toronto

Made my lawn green

Lawn was destroyed by chinch bug infestation and within a year, following their recommendations my lawn was green and thick again. Best of all it is also weed free. Their fertilizer and weed control with frequent mowing and watering made a huge difference!

Thank you Aly for partnering with us. You got awesome results because you are awesome at doing your part... and together we both look extra awesome.
Awesomeness all around. And all because we both did our parts!
Big thanks for trusting amd buying into the LawnSavers proven system!

More about LawnSavers Plant Health Care Inc

For 32 years, LawnSavers has focused on providing proven, organic-based solutions for Lawn Care & Tree Health Care. Our Fertilizing, Weed Control and Insect Pest Control Solutions are top notch. Naturally, this allows us to provide environmentally sustainable, healthy lawns & trees for a greener environment!

We are a small family-owned local Canadian company that's BIG ON SERVICE!

We value old fashioned customer service, communication and partnership with our customers. We've grown a reputation of excellence through partnering with our clients. Deeply embedded in our culture, is that we always focus on great service, integrity, honesty and real value.

We provide Natural & Organic Lawn care programs that include (better-than-golf course) Fertilizer, Effective Weed Control, Natural Insect Control & Pest Management.

We specialize in lawn care services such as Weed control, weed removal, Lawn Renovation, No-Mess Liquid Aeration, PowerSeeding, OverSeeding, Topdressing & Compost Application, Mosquito Control, Perimeter Spider & Ant Control, Flea & Tick Control, Chinch Bug Control & Grub Control.

We are also are a leader in Professional Christmas Lighting and Elegant Holiday Decorations!

Call or text us at 905-707-9994 416-707-9994 or 1-888-503-LAWN(5296) or visit https://lawnsavers.com to learn more and get a fast estimate customized for your property.

Our Risk-Free Guarantee ensures you get the best program value for the best price to ensure the best results. We are your true lawn care partners.

Our Lawn Care, Tree Health and Pest Control Service Areas include:
Ajax, Aurora, Barrie, Bradford, Brampton, Brooklin, Concord, Gormley, Etobicoke, Holland Landing, Innisfil, King City, Kleinburg, Kettleby, Maple, Markham, Milton, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Pickering, Pottageville, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Sharon, Stouffville, Thornhill, Toronto, Vaughan, Whitby, and Woodbridge

Lawn Maintenance and Weed Control
Visible Results Guaranteed FREE CALL/EMAIL AHEAD Notification included on every visit. Green & Healthy Lawns & Trees - Fertilizing, Weed Control, Grub Control & Insect pest control, Aeration & OverSeeding; Everything for the treatment and promotion of healthy lawns & trees.
Lawn Care & Tree Health Care Services (Fertilization, Weed Control, Insect Control) PowerSeeding, Topdressing, Liquid and Core Aeration, Mosquito & Tick Control, Exterior Pest Control CHRISTMAS LIGHTS & Holiday Decorations
2014-2021 Consumer Choice Award Winner for Best Lawn Care Service! Fiesta Weed Control, Custom POLYON Fertilizer, LawnSavers Signature growth nutrients, Custom Compost Topdressing, Soil Health, Seeding, LED Christmas lighting, Humic Acid, Carbon
Fair, Open, Upfront & Honest. Service that will Make you say WOW!
Green & Healthy Lawn Care, Weed Control, Custom Lawn Fertilization, Slit Seeding, Liquid Aerating, Organic Compost, Lawn Restoration & Renovation, Pest Control, Great Service, Professional Christmas Lights and Decorations!
1989
No Hassle Guarantee: http://lawnsave.rs/hO
Please Note: Service continues on an annual basis automatically, Please advise if you do NOT wish service to continue without contacting you first.
Ontario Ministry of Environment: Landscape Exterminator., Structural & Mosquito Licences
A+ BBB MEMBER, Landscape Ontario Member, CNLA, NALP (National Association of Landscape Professionals
$5,000,000.00 Coverage, Fall Protection Awareness Certification, WHMIS
No lawn is too small for us to save! (and keep healthy and green)
PROJECT RATE
Pricing based on actual lawn area, or # and size of trees & shrubs. Not total lot/property size.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee Simply Put: We won't rest until you're happy!