Leon's Furniture

Reviews for Leon's Furniture

phill
phill

AC

I wish I read the bad reviews of Leon's before spending $1000 here. The reviews are accurate. These people are are not to be trusted. The sales woman "Gureen" or "Gurpreet K" promised the air conditioner I ordered would be delivered within a few weeks from the date of purchase at most. That was several weeks ago. Today I've been informed the delivery will be postponed by an additional month or more. So potentially I could be without an AC for the entire summer due to the false guarantees I received at Leon's.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service

Thank you for the excellent service Silvana I highly recommend Leon’s in Richmond Hill great experience and very friendly staff.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great Sales Associate.

Thank you Dipiksha for great services :)
This week we'll be our delivery..
Very happy customer.

CaCook
CaCook

Sales Representative Dipiksha

Dipiksha, at Richmond Hill's Young and Elgin Mills store, provided excellent customer service and is a credit to Leon's. She was pleasant, informative, and very helpful in explaining all facets in the purchase of a new sofa. She is to be commended and it is hoped that her Manager gives her credit where credit is due.

Vahid in Barrie
Vahid in Barrie

Services

I went once to Leons Richmond Hill and I had an amazing experience when Maryam, one of the salespersons confronted me. She was a highly respectful and caring person so that I felt comfortable sharing my concerns and needs with her. Maryam described all the pros and cons of the products and made me decide wisely and purchase my favorite item. Maryam was honest, tolerant and extremely kind-hearted. I deeply enjoyed her services and hope to see her in the near future for some furniture I need. Thanks to Leons for this.

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Broken sofa after delivery

recieved my delivery today,the driver installed the legs within 10 minutes and 5 minutes after they left my house one of the legs came out.I called Richmond Hill branch which I bought the sofa from,they passed me to warehouse, I called warehouse they asked me to call Richmond Hill.the broken leg is in my place with my toddler running around it and I am not sure if it is safe to use rest of sofas or not.very very bad customer service for the value I paid and after 4 months of waiting for the sofa to arrive .sooo disappointing.

Customer999 in Richmond Hill
Customer999 in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Horrible experience

We ordered a dresser and two night stands from Leon's in Richmond Hill last month. Nothing went right with the experience. There were ample issues with delivery...store would tell us one thing and the delivery company would say something else. Dresser showed up damaged twice! Delivery company wouldn't take back on the spot so I had to correspond with the store directly and book another delivery time and waste an entire day waiting. Every person I spoke to blamed someone else for the problems but no one willing to take the blame and correct it. I finally ended up sending everything back and buying elsewhere. Manager offered a $50 gift card as goodwill for my trouble. They also offered a discount if I kept the damaged goods. Neither option was an appropriate response in my opinion. Save your time and avoid the poor quality products and go somewhere else.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Damaged dining Set: No Exchange / No Refund!

I bought a dining set from this store. Received them after 3 weeks. The delivery people refused to take the dining set to the dining room which was previously promised at the store.
Most of the chairs were damaged so we called and requested these chairs to be replaced. They accepted but the chairs on the second delivery were even more damaged. Their delivery policy was to take my chairs which were in a better condition and deliver me the chairs which were in much worse condition!!! I immediately contacted the store, they said OK we will replace the chairs one more time! Waited for another two weeks and didn't hear from them. I went to the store for the 3rd time and I was told the 3rd shipment has been damaged too so they didn't deliver it! And surprisingly I was told that now this set has been discontinued and there is a little chance that I can get any good chairs since none has been left!!! I asked for a refund and they refused to give me the refund! Damaged chair, no exchange and no refund, how good is that?!

nick in Edmonton
nick in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

broken sofa

CHECK THE DETAILS OF WARRANTY.
The couch that we bought had a broken frame but did not notice till 1 week after expiry of warranty (1 yr warranty). The product was defective to begin with so if you have the word SUCKER written on your forehead then please SHOP AT LEON's!

Bolton Ont
Bolton Ont
1 review Bolton, ON

Living room furniture

We had recently purchased a sofa from this store ,when delivered one of the arms was broken off, when we complained about this, the sale man told us the furniture they now sel isn't made to last and only would last approx 5 years.
for that price i am expecting it to last alot longer than that, we have purchased furniture from them in the past and never had any problems, but times are changing, and so are we.