Ludwig Paving Co

Best of 2011 winner 2 timesBest of 2011winner 2 times

Reviews for Ludwig Paving Co

Wendy O
Wendy O

Brickwork and asphalt paving on driveway

Great service and project coordination by William. He made good suggestions and kept us informed and always followed through on what he said. Thank-you to the very efficient crew as well.

Gail
Gail

Driveway Repaving

I recently hired Ludwig Paving to redo my driveway.

Although their pricing wasn't the cheapest, it certainly was not the most expensive. However it was William who sealed the deal.

After reading the numerous great reviews on Home Stars I could see why. He was very sincere and authentic and I could tell he was honest and reliable. He was a pleasure to deal with. He was thorough in explaining what was required, helping me understand about the license that was needed from the city, and also talking to me about the products they would be using to do the job.

He communicated with me throughout the entire job and also showed up to make sure everything was being done right on the day of excavation and paving. His expertise, friendly manner and caring disposition made the experience very good.

The entire crew was friendly and professional and you could feel that they worked well together and enjoyed their work. I would not hesitate to recommend him and his crew to anyone else in need of paving work.

Jennifer in Milton
Jennifer in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

No pride in workmanship

This company has no pride in there workmanship. There warranty means nothing. They do not fix what is wrong with the driveway. The workers were rude and arguing with my 70 year old uncle. All they care about is getting your money and don’t care about what happens after. The stone cracked and became uneven and wobbled. They did not replace them or level correctly. Originally the quote was $6000 turned to be $14000. There part of that has sank and they will not fix it.
DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT DOING A GOOD JOB. THEY JUST WANT TO GET YOUR MONEY.

Manuel in Markham
Manuel in Markham

Driveway Asphalt.

Tuesday September 7 2021.
We are very happy with the great job done on paving our driveway. Thank you, William and his crew for the quick and professional service. We will recommend them to our friends
From:
Manuel and Edith R.

Thank you. It's been a pleasure working with you.

Walkway Asphalt

I was very please, William was so kind he never asked for payment until the job was complete. Very Professional Company. I will recommend to my family and friend 100%.

Cristina

Thank you Cristina! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Gord and MaryJean
Gord and MaryJean

Driveway Replacement

So doing a paving job in Port Credit is never easy due to our narrow roads but this crew knows what they are doing.
Big thanks to William for his excellent customer service. George and the crew were amazing. Very knowledgable and professional.
Excellent company I would highly recommend them for any paving needs.

Thank you! It's been a pleasure working with you.

Jeff
Jeff
0 reviews Ajax, ON

New driveway

My driveway looks amazing. The Ludwig team were a pleasure to deal with - professional, prompt and they produced an exceptional final product. They were very proactive in their communication between visits and their team worked seamlessly together. I was very pleased with their service and would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Jeff! It was a pleasure working with you.

Josef in Unionville
Josef in Unionville

Driveway Paving

They promised to contact us next spring and they did. The job was done and we were happy with it. When a hairline crack did appear only a month later, we contacted the foreman, Bill. The general workmanship was good; however, sometimes stuff happens. As promised, Bill did follow up, came by to check out the crack, and days later a crew repaired the problem to our satisfaction. Bill the foreman said to contact him should we have any concern, and we trust he'd look after it.

John from Aurora
John from Aurora
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Driveway repaving, adding in sidewalk

We used Ludwig Paving at our last house, so when it came time for driveway replacement at our new place we called Ludwig. They removed the old driveway, removed the old soldiering bricks that lined the driveway, and removed the old sidewalk leading up to the front door. They installed new soldiering bricks and sidewalk with a top-quality brick (expertly installed including cuts) and repaved the driveway. Communication was great, they arrived on time, worked hard, when they left the job site was very clean. Highly recommend.

JF in Toronto
JF in Toronto

Great service, great results

Ludwig paving paved my driveway and interlocking stone pathway last year. William was awesome to deal with. They removed existing pavement and concrete pathway slabs in June and did the actual paving and interlocking stone in October. The reason for the delay was because I was waiting for the curb cut out for the new driveway to take place by the city of Toronto. Ludwig paving was first class in working with my timelines and was very patient with the schedule we both faced. The quality of their work was great too. Pricing was affordable as well. All in all, it was a great experience and I would recommend Ludwig pavement to anyone looking for this type of work, you will not be disappointed.

Thank you William and the Ludwig team!

JF

More about Ludwig Paving Co

Established in 1979, Ludwig Paving has served Toronto and its surrounding area as paving contractors from the same location and phone number for over 30 years. Ludwig started out offering asphalt paving services and has since evolved into an almost full service outdoor hardscape company. Some of the many services it offers include asphalt paving, interlocking brick, precast concrete products, natural stone, landscape lighting, waterfalls, and almost anything in between. President, Joe Caramanna, is an artist, designer and published author. His articles on the paving industry have been featured in many trade publications across North America. He has been featured on Pat Foran's Consumer Alert on CTV News, the HGTV network and Q107 radio. Joe also works as a paving consultant helping owners design cost effective pavement and hardscape solutions that can endure our sometimes harsh Canadian winters.