M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON
Paving Contractors
M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Reviews for M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Akis from Toronto
Akis from Toronto

Interlocking Driveway, Laneway & Rear Yard

My wife and I cannot say enough about Vince and M.N.B. Paving Ltd. If you want a long time professional to complete your interlocking project Vince and his team of experienced professionals are more than up to the task. If you want AAA workmanship, experienced professionals to complete your project, and a reasonable price M.N.B. will provide all of the above. After all, you get what you pay for. Thank you Vince and team for your excellent work! Will will definitely enjoy your work for the years to come.... Best Regards, Akis D.

Enjoy!

Paolo
Paolo
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlock

Vince and his crew did an excellent job. We are very happy with their work. The job was completed quickly And it looks amazing. we highly recommend this paving company

Thanks for the business!

Vincent Lo monaco in Vaughan
Vincent Lo monaco in Vaughan
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Interlock project

Company is excellent. From the owner and their crew. Very professional. On time. Clean. I would use them again. I would recommend this company to anyone whom needs their services.
Very good prices. They do what they say. Try this company, you won't be disappointed.

Thank you!

Rob. in Maple
Rob. in Maple

interlock & landscape

Called Michael & Vince for interlock and landscape design. The crew did a fantastic job. The time frame was fast also. I would recommend this company to other customers. I have no complaint with them.

Thank you Rob!

dan in Vaughan
dan in Vaughan

driveway paving

I use M.n.B paving to pave the driveway i am very satisfied with their work very professional vince the owner he came over give me quotation and i was very surprised to see vince the owner working himself and is workers to the finish thank you vince great job

Thank you. Enjoy!

Chris in Woodbridge
Chris in Woodbridge
2 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Landscaping

If you want true workmanship, then this is your company for your landscaping needs. Vince, the owner/operator, is a fair and honest man. The price is the price with no surprise fees. The crew works quickly and with minimal disruption. This is the 2nd time we have used them and we were very happy both times.

Thank you! Always glad to see a returning customer

Luigi from Toronto
Luigi from Toronto

Interlock patio & garden box

I was interested in redoing my interlock patio and garden box. A friend of mine referred me to M.N.B Paving. Vince, the owner, assured me that the job would be done in a timely and professional manner which made me feel very secure with him doing the work. He and his crew were very thorough and I was very impressed with how quickly the work was done and how they made sure that the area was clean at the end of the job.
I definitely would use M.N.B Paving for future interlocking projects.

Thanks Luigi. Hope to see you soon

Lucas
Lucas
2 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Interlocking

I contacted Vince the owner for a quote for my driveway and steps. I then proceeded and signed a contract. I loved dealing with Vince the owner. Amazing workmanship. Very experienced in the trade. Really hard working. Would definitely recommend

Thank you.

More about M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving, Interlocking, Concrete
M.n.B. Paving Ltd. offers a full range of hardscaping services including interlocking, steps and walls, pool decks and surrounds, asphalt and concrete.

Commercial
We understand that you want to work with a company that cares as much about your property as you do. Here’s why you should consider M.n.B. as your partner:

Experienced

We have over 27 years of experience, helping homeowners and businesses create the landscape of their dreams. We’ve created the perfect design in all types of conditions and have the happy customers to prove it.

Our team is experienced in all aspects of landscape design and build projects, including interlocking stone, retaining walls, asphalt and concrete work, and putting the finishing touches on pools.

Professional

Using the best products on the market, backed by the latest technology and machines, our team is meticulous about your project. We prepare your site, carefully perform the installation, and always clean up after ourselves. Our workers conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism, because we know we’re working where you live.

Quality, built to last

We’re committed to creating the environment you’ve been dreaming about, one that will improve your curb appeal, and leave a lasting impression. Each project is closely monitored for quality, and the company owner is involved in your project from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction.

M.n.B. Paving is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.

Paving Contractors and Interlocking Stone
Our goal is to create a beautiful and functional landscape, whatever your need. Commercial We work with you to determine traffic patterns, living spaces, and focal areas of your landscape. We begin your project with a properly prepared base that’s compacted, leveled and graded; then proceed to build the landscape according to your approved design. We offer the following services, which allow us to fully address all your landscaping needs. Click on any link for more information, and to see samples of our work. Steps and Wall Interlocking Pavers Landscaping and Patios Poolside Landscaping Asphalt and Concrete
1990