We had Enercare in for a regular cleaning of the furnace the serviceman found the heat exchanger to be damaged and shut the gas off. Being cold we decided to put the fireplace on in the living room, but since we don’t use the fireplace very often it wouldn’t come on. I called Alan at Marsh’s and he still remembered us from 8 years ago! He tried to help us through the phone but when we couldn’t get the fireplace on he said that he was coming cause we needed heat. He came and brought new batteries and got the fireplace working .We cannot say how much we appreciated his kindness and time and will remember the excellent service from this company for a long time.