3322 Dundas St W Toronto ON M6P 2A4

Zoe in Toronto
Zoe in Toronto
1 review Boucherville,

Resolved problems

We initially experienced some issues, however the company returned to resolve them and we are now very happy with our fireplace. It is beautiful and makes our house very cozy.

Dear Zoe
First of all, I would like to thank you for writing the review. It shocked me initially when I saw such disappointment from one of our clients, after much thoughts and emotions, I took your review to heart.
I called your Mom and grandmother, introduced myself and the issue was really not a huge one rather lack of communication from our end to resolve and explain the results.
We ended up going back to the house and remove the outer extra grate and replacing the inner one with another one which would be the appropriate one for the set up.
All went well and both your mom and grandmother were very satisfied with the end result.
I am asking you for your consideration of removing your rating from what it is to what your family members have experienced and a heartfelt gratitude to you for waking me up to see my people's action.
Please let me know if there anything else we could do to aliviate this issue.

Respectfully yours
Alan Baroey
416-717-7401
416-762-4582
alan@marshs.ca

MK in Etobicoke
MK in Etobicoke

An awesome experience!

It’s rare that from the sales process to the installation that the process is so seamless. I was particularly impressed with the installation team. They were quick, efficient and very clean in their implementation. They were also knowledgeable in demonstrating how the unit works and answering my questions. I’d recommend Marsh’s to my friends in a heart beat. Alan you can be proud you’ve got an amazing team!
mk

Dawn D.
Dawn D.

Concern with my gas fireplace

I bought a gas fireplace 9 years ago from Marsh’s. I had a concern with what I thought were fumes from glue used on the mantle. Even though I was no longer in the system, Alan came out to my house within hours of calling to check my fireplace personally. This is just incredible customer service. I can say with absolute certainty that this is a company that you want to deal with. I have never had such exceptional service. He even took me to the side of the house to check the venting.

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Fireplace accessories - best service ever

We had a gas fireplace installed by the developer in our new condo. The fireplace was not completed. We contacted Marsh's and have had as good a customer service experience as we could ever ask for. Despite this being the busiest time of the year for them, they went out of their way to make sure that our fireplace was ready for the holidays. I recommend them unequivocally. And amazing fireplaces on display.

Jason Archer from York
Jason Archer from York

Gas Fire Place

Excellent service overall. Beautiful products. Salesman came to my house for an initial visit, never felt rushed or pressured to make a decision. Fantastic installers sent to my house. They were clean and courteous.

SL in Toronto
SL in Toronto

Conversion of wood fireplace to gas insert

We converted a wood burning fireplace to gas (we went with a Valor gas insert), which required extending the gas line outside, along the house. Our initial meeting wit the sales expert was very informative and reassuring, we felt he understood our concerns for a high-end finished product that didn't look like a retrofit. John and Derek, the installers, were excellent - very polite, attentive to details, and didn't damage any of the property while doing the job. The whole experience and finished product exceeded our expectations. We would highly recommend Marsh's.

Joe Woodbridge
Joe Woodbridge

Valor Gas fireplace and Regency Woodburning Insert

Excellent products and service..

I took a drive out to the showroom and was impressed at the level of service and the amount of information I received from Robert. A few days later I called to schedule a time for a quote on site.

Alan came to the house, again I was impressed with the level of service and knowledge. He answered all our questions, directed us to what would be the best solution for each area and followed up with a detailed quote.

We had the Valor gas unit installed in the basement and the Regency wood on our main floor.

The installers were prompt, professional, and answered all our questions. All work areas were left neat and clean, and installers thoroughly explained how to use both units before they left. They also made us aware of some scratches on the inner bezel on the gas unit, said they made note of it, and let Alan know. Replacement was made promptly.

I would like to thank Alan and his team at Marsh's for a great experience and would not hesitate to recommend them or use them again in the future.

Sylvia Niewinski in Mississauga
Sylvia Niewinski in Mississauga
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Morso insert

Our replacement Morso insert is a great product and both onsite and followup services were exceptional. Alan (company owner) is attentive, meticulous and goes over and above expectation. Highly recommended.

Dear Sylvia
I would like to thank you for your review.
Happy New Year

acvbedard in Toronto
acvbedard in Toronto

Gas fireplace repair

Willem diagnosed and fixed our gas fireplace issue in no time at all while being professional, polite, and extremely knowledgable. This is a wonderful company that I highly recommend. Thank you so much!

nkassam
nkassam

Marquis Capella Gas Insert

We added a gas insert inside an old wooding burning fireplace. We had limited space in height, and Ron was able to give us recommendations on which unit will work best for our needs. We didn't go to the store at all! Ron came to the house the same day we called and with the brochures and online information, we had all we needed. We went with the Marquis Capella since it fit and we were able to get the upgrades we wanted (rocks and clear view kit). In order to run a gas line to the unit, Ron recommended going from the outside to avoid causing damage to the newly finished walls. They also recommended getting our chimney cleaned before install so there wouldn't be any surprises when it comes to debris falling during installation. The installers were professional and efficient. I called in to the store to pay by credit card and 50% was taken before install, and the balance after install was completed. Ron even came by after the install to check on the work and make sure we were happy with everything.
The only negative is that I needed to call in to the store to confirm the measurement of the unit (before install) in order to cut the cement board opening to the correct width and height. I'm glad I did since the original measurements given would have worked but would have left too much of a reveal that the tile would not cover.
I would highly recommend Marsh's!!

More about Marsh's Stoves & Fireplaces

We service greater GTA for wood and gas stoves, fireplaces, inserts and European free-standing wood stoves. We have over 70 units on display with many gas burning displays as well as linear modern fireplaces by Town & Country, Marquis, Montigo, Valor, Regency and many more.