Mega City Roofing Inc

Gutters & Eavestroughs
1 Olpi Hills Crt Whitby ON L0B
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Mega City Roofing Inc
StarScore uses a complex algorithm which considers a companyโ€™s review ratings, responsiveness, reputation, and recency. Learn more.

Best of 2019 winner 7 timesBest of 2019winner 7 times

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Jody in Vaughan
Jody in Vaughan

Great service

I had an amazing experience with Tom at Mega City Roofing. He stuck to his word on price and timing - in fact he showed up early. It was freezing outside and he didn't complain for one second. He fixed some spots on my roof and on my Father's roof. I can tell he's very knowledgeable and very meticulous with his work. I would definitely recommend him for roof repair and replacement.

Hi Jody
Thank you so much for your review and support!
We're here to help those who require our services.
It was my pleasure in assisting you and your Father's roof issues.
Honesty is the best policy!!
Thanks again for everything keep well and dry!

Roofing Ice Dam Removal

I had a leak in my roof caused by an ice dam. Since it was a weekend it was difficult to get anyone to come. Tom responded to my inquiry and was able to come the next day.

He cleared out the ice dam and evaluated the roof while he was up there pointing out some other issues to help prevent such an incident again in the future.

We are really grateful for his help and thankful that he was willing to take time out of his weekend to come out on such short notice.

Hi Guys!

Thank you for your support and review as Ice Damming is a issue for a lot of homeowners.
Lack of soffits and Insulation in the attic is key factors but sometimes it's a poor design of the builder's architech.
Thanks again keep well and dry!

Holly
Holly
6 reviews Courtice, ON

Repaired Leaking Roof

I noticed water damage on my ceiling and realized my roof must be leaking. I called Tom and he was at my house within a couple of hours. He went up to the roof and took pictures to show me where the problem was and also located a couple of others areas that needed repair, likely due to the recent wind storms. I was glad he found these other issues which would have probably led to more water damage in my house. He did all of the repairs for the original price quoted and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to others. Thanks again Tom!!

Hi Holly
It was my pleasure in making things right on your roof!
Yes...High Winds that we've been experiencing lately has caused a lot of damage to roofs all over the City.
This is why we recommend our GAF CERTIFIED Installations because peace of mind is Priceless!
Thanks again for your support and review!
Keep well and dry!
Tom Geo

MW
MW
1 review Pickering, ON

Above and beyond!

Tom went above and beyond repairing my roof in the middle of a vicious winter windstorm. He was at my house within a couple hours of calling. Not only did he fix the main issue, but he repaired a number of other things that he noticed once on the roof. All for the original price quoted.

Hi Guy's!

Thank you for your support and review as it was my pleasure in making things right.
We have absolutely no problem taking care of other roofing related issues while there.
Maybe others do differently? but this is one reason why our customers choose us from the rest.
Thanks again for everything if you require any further assistance? Please don't hesitate to contact us anytime!
Keep well,

mattyB in Toronto
mattyB in Toronto

Leak Inspection

I recently moved into a house and noticed a small drip from a window. After doing some water testing , i was under the impression the leak was coming from the roof. I put in a Homestars request and Tom responded very quickly, within 20 minutes. I called Tom and he was at my place withing 20 minutes and up on the roof. Ultimately, Tom concluded the roof was not the source of the leak, but took some pictures of other issues i should address at some point with the eves and snow buildup. He took his time and truly helped me out for a nominal cost. Other quotes wanted 3X more than i paid Tom just to show up. I have very high expectations of service given the business i am in and can truly say Tom exceeded all expectations. His professionalism was incredible.

Hi Mathew,

Thank you so much for your review!!
I happened to be in the area quoting others and fortunately our timing was right!
If you require any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me anytime!!

Best regards,
Tom Geo ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‘

GR from Oshawa
GR from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Fix roof leak

We called Tom on a windy, rainy Sunday as our roof was leaking. He called back within 1/2 hour and was at our door within an hour. He found the issue right away and repaired it on the spot - what a relief! We found Tom was very personable, honest, professional and fixed the issue expertly. We would definitely recommend this company and will use their service again. Thank you Tom!

Hi Guys!!
Thank you so much for your support and review it was my pleasure taking care of your roofing issues.
Please don't hesitate to contact me again for any future assistance.
Best regards!
Tom Geo :)

Angela in Ajax
Angela in Ajax
3 reviews Ajax, ON

Missing Shingles on roof

Found out on Sunday afternoon that my roof shingles are missing, thanks to the nasty winter weather that we had, and another blast of snow is coming tomorrow according to the forecast.
I reached out to couple roofing company and its quite hard to have someone to come right away.

Tom messaged me this afternoon and he can come within hours. He is very nice and thoughtful of my situation.

He is prompt and gets the missing shingles fixed and also sealed the others.

I am very happy and confident with his service and professionalism.
He replaced the missing

Hi Angelaย
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. ย We really appreciate your business. ย Please let us know what we can do for you in the future.
Thanks again, Keep well and dry!

Kelly- Leslieville
Kelly- Leslieville

Happy repeat customer

I had used Mega City Roofing about 7 years ago to replace the roofing on my house. A couple of months ago a leak developed where some shingles had blown off. I was delighted that Tom immediately honored the warranty and came out right away to fix the roof, and it is now fine. At the same time i asked him to fix a leak on the front of my house (where the roof had not been replaced) and he came back on a Saturday morning to get it done even though it was a small job. He is a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend him.

Hi Kelly!!
Thank you so much for your review and support! We appreciate you taking the time out and writing your experience with our services!
Glad you mentioned our warranty as what good is a warranty if you can't stand behind your work. :)
Thanks again....and if you require any further assistance in the near near-future?
Please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Roof repair

Newer home. Pipe jack was faulty and needed replacing.
Tom was A+ on all levels! Communication, timeliness, price, professional, and courteous. Overall, a really positive experience. Thank you Tom! I would definitely recommend Mega City Roofing to those looking.

Hi There! Thank you for sharing your opinion. I value your honesty, we greatly appreciate your review and support!
If ever in need of assistance with roofing in the near future, don't hesitate to call us back!
Keep well and dry! Tom Geo :)

Christine&Joseph from Ajax
Christine&Joseph from Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Bathroom Vents on Roof Installed

Tom responded quickly and was professional, personable and tidy.
He also went a step further and fixed up what other companies should have done to the roof at no extra cost, which could have cost me more if it wasn't fixed by him.
Will recommend you to others.
Thank you Tom.

Hi Christine and Joseph your most welcome!
I thank you for your review and support!
I'm glad I was able to help you out.
Thanks again Tom Geo :)

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.