Mega City Roofing Inc

Best of 2020 winner 8 timesBest of 2020winner 8 times

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Joy
Joy

Very good experience. They actually redid messed up work from pervious roofer. Redid all the messed up bits and peices, stripped off 5 layers of old roof to provide me with a proper roof.

KJonesMusic
KJonesMusic
9.8/10

Flat roof

My neighbour and I spent a full week getting quotes from about seven different roofing companies for our semi-detached homes. Tom was the only one who took the time to explain in great detail everything he would be doing and why (and was also one of the few who did not try to use scare tactics). His customer service was amazing - he answered all questions and addressed all concerns immediately. Because he owns the business himself, he takes great pride in his work and is actually one of the people up there on your roof doing the work. (We found that many of the other companies contract out their services). He was on time, the price he quoted was right on, he did extra work that he did not charge us for, he brought me up on the roof to show me exactly what was being done, and the clean up was perfect. I can't recommend him highly enough! Thanks Tom!

Karen from Scarborough-2751
Karen from Scarborough-2751

New roof

Another mega-satisfied customer. We hired Tom and his crew a couple of weeks ago to re-roof our house and garage. Tom came by the same day I called for an estimate. He was very pleasant and gave us a great price. He also said the garage needed done, something I never mentioned to any of the contractors, just to see if they would notice. Tom called when he couldn't come as scheduled because of rain, and showed up right on time on the day we thought would be better. He and his crew worked in rather chilly conditions, but it never slowed them down. I was amazed at how quickly they completed the project. They were all very pleasant and left behind a clean work site. I would not hesitate to recommend Mega City Roofing - in fact, I already have! Keep up the good work, Tom.

It was my pleasure in serving you and your family. Happy Holidays from all of us at Mega City Roofing. Keep well.

Tony from Scarborough
Tony from Scarborough

New roof installed, fixed and added vents

Tom came to our place two days ago for an estimate and today the job is already done. Our family is very pleased with the efficiency, quality and cleanliness of the job. If you are reading this post then my guess is that you're in the same doubt as I was in before I met Tom. Here's a word from a satisfied customer Your roof is in the right hands when you deal with Mega City Roofing. Highly recommended, and thanks for the work Tom.

Dave from Toronto
Dave from Toronto

Roof replacement

I chose Mega City Roofing to quote on my roof work based on their good reviews here, and I was not disappointed. Tom came out, quoted the job himself and everything was done as described and for the price we had discussed. Three layers of old shingles were removed, new layer installed, and vents updated. No negatives.

Thank you so much for the kind words. Customer Satifaction is our #1 priority.

Ken from Moore Park, Toronto
Ken from Moore Park, Toronto

New roof

We were extremely satisfied with the workmanship and cleanliness of Mega City Roofing. We received a quote the same day and the job was completed within the time frame specified. Tom was courteous, friendly and very professional. We would highly recommend him for any roofing job.

Thanks Ken for the kind words, it was great doing work for you.

M.S. fro North York
M.S. fro North York

New Roof

Tom at Mega City Roofing was a pleasure to deal with. He was always easy to reach by phone, he arrived to do the job when he said he would and the crew cleaned up after the roof was completed. Tom's price was by far the best of all the quotes I received for the job!

Thank you so much for the kind words. Customer Satifaction is our #1 priority.

Diego from North York
Diego from North York

New Roof

I have a flat roof, which is not as easy to replace (properly) as a shingle roof. Needless to say Mega City Roofing did an excellent job at what I considered a fair price.

From estimate (which was detailed and itemized) to clean up (you could not even tell they had been there the day after), Tom and his crew did a top notch job....over and above my expectations.

I am extremely satisfied with the work done.

The house is dry and the roof looks great !!

Thanks Tom and crew.

Thanks for your review. It is greatly appreciated.

Hemant - Richmond Hill
Hemant - Richmond Hill
9.5/10

From the time Megacity roofing (Tom) came to our home for providing an estimate to the completion of the roofing project everything went as per plan.

They cleaned up everything and whole thing was done without any stress.

Thank you.

Regards,
Hemant Kapadia

JAS-Toronto
JAS-Toronto

New Roof

Tom and his crew did an excellent job on my roof! One of my biggest concerns based on others that have had their roofs re-done was the mess it could make. My property was spotless! Mega-City delivered everything they had promised and more. I would recommend using this company in a heartbeat!

More about Mega City Roofing Inc

Serving Toronto and some of the surrounding GTA, No west end services...Like Mississauga Brampton nothing west of Bathurst and the 401.
Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.