885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Instagram
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Scarborough Junction  >  Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)  >  Purchase & Installation of York High Efficiency Furnace and Tankless Hot Water Heater
Sel  in Scarborough
Sel in Scarborough

My first contact with MegaCity was a repair call on my old furnace that was initially taken care promptly, although another system failed within a couple of weeks. The service technician Darin was very pleasant, answered questions to my satisfaction.

When I was ready to replace my heating system, although I had got three other estimates and two of these were less than or equal to estimate from MegaCity, I decided to purchase from MegaCity solely on the fact that I was confident with Darin personally doing the work in my home.

I was not disappointed, the job was done as promised on schedule, I had heat and hot water in my home for the first time in 3 long weeks and there was no excessive mess left behind.

The technicians were very professional in their work and general deportment, I am quite happy with the work that has been done, still can't believe how quiet this furnace is!

Thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated!!