885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Patrick
Patrick

Air Conditioning Unit Checkup

Just wanted to have my air conditioning unit checked for regular maintenance. The technician that came was very helpful and informative and I would definitely contact them again in the future.

Thank you Patrick for taking the time to leave such a great review. We appreciate your kind words. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.

Anthony
Anthony

Furnace Inspection

We contacted Megacity to inspect the furnace in our new home. Tony got back to us right away and gave us a quote for the inspection. Upon arrival he took the time to inspect everything carefully and explain what he was looking for. Then he told us that everything was in great shape and that he didn't want to charge us since nothing had to be done! We pressed him but he insisted he wouldn't charge us. We know who to call when something does go wrong. Thanks Tony!

Thank you Anthony for taking the time to write this great review. We are just a phone call away if you ever need our services in the future!!

S Ruzza
S Ruzza

Switched services

It all started when I called my mothers gas company to have my mother's furnace serviced, it took about 5 minutes to finally connect with a person as you have to go through a long list of press this number etc to get to the person you need. When I found out my mother's contract was with Megacity, I called them and got a response within seconds, what a breath of fresh air! I had the pleasure of speaking with Tony, he was extremely responsive, professional and friendly, He was careful to review her services with me and renegotiate better services for less money, what 88 year old would not appreciate that? Tony serviced her furnace and everyone is feeling a lot more secure.
Tony was so good that I decided to switch all my services for my home to MegaCity . Tony and Chris did an amazing job, consistent with my previous experience, I added a few additional services as I feel I am in good, trusted hands.
I highly recommend Tony and his team, you will not regret it.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. We all appreciate your kind words and look forward to taking care of both of your HVAC needs in the future. We are always just a quick phone call away!!

Natalie in Toronto
Natalie in Toronto

AC Disconnect and Reconnect

I called Megacity to disconnect and reconnect our AC unit when we had our walkway redone back in November 2020. Tony was great and very responsive. He came with the technician to disconnect our AC unit just in time before work started on our walkway. Tony has a great memory and remembered me when I called him back to reconnect our unit 6 months later. Tony and his team went above and beyond and mounted the unit on brackets to protect our new walkway. The technician was great and took his time to ensure everything was in perfect working order before he left. We will definitely be calling Tony and his team for any our future HVAC needs.

Thank you Natalie for your kind words and taking the time to leave this great review. We are so happy to know that we have exceeded your expectations and look forward to working with you in the future!!

Patrick in East york
Patrick in East york

Furnace Repair

Our furnace started to make a very loud noise while it was running. I submitted a request through Homestars. Megacity called me back within the hour, talked through the issue and was able to send someone to look at the furnace on the weekend. Technician showed up on time, was extremely friendly, knowledgeable, and honest.
When we ultimately decide to replace our furnace, this exceptional and locally based company will be our first call.
Would definitely recommend.

Thank you Patrick for taking the time to leave this review and for your kind words. Customer satisfaction is very important to everyone at Megacity, we are always just a phone call away!!

sophia  in North york
sophia in North york

Drain bleeder tubing

We have been using Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning for well over 10 years now and have been consistently impressed by the level of service that we have received. This last visit was no different. Tony and Larry patiently answered all of my many questions. Larry spent a great deal of time to ensure he was making the proper diagnosis, which began as a bit of a mystery (leaking water from an unknown source). He came back as promised the next day to quickly repair the problem. This company is truly outstanding - they will never try to upsell you and take pride in providing exceptional service. Thank you, Megacity!

Thank you Sophia for the continued trust and confidence you have in us. Everyone at Megacity truly appreciates you taking the time to leave this amazing review. Customer satisfaction is our #1 priority!!

Cath
Cath

Excellent and Reliable Service

Megacity was recommended to me by my gas company-Enbridge. I purchased a resale townhouse in 2020 and wanted to have protection for service on my furnace, hot water tank and AC. The rates are reasonable and the billing is conveniently on my Enbridge bill. Excellent service, reliable, honest, informative and available 24/7. They installed a new boiler in my home within two days which was very convenient, provided detailed information and ensured to leave everything clean.
Thank you Tony for all your help, I appreciate it. I recommend Megacity!

Thank you so much for your recommendation and your kind words. Everyone at Megacity appreciates you taking the time to submit such a great review.

Pamela
Pamela

install new furnace

Fast and efficient the team at Megacity Heating & Air conditioning are reliable and competent, the task of removing and installing new furnace was a challenging task but was done with ease and confidence, thank you
for the awesome job!

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us this great review and confirming for us that we are doing our job well. The entire Megacity team thanks you for your kind words!!

Caroline Duetz
Caroline Duetz

Years of service/installing a new furnace

Megacity has serviced our heating and air conditioning units for many years. They have always been completely reliable and consistently helpful, arriving at our house the same day if there was an emergency. They have just installed a new furnace all in one day. We couldn't be more happy with their advice and help and trust them implicitly.

It has been our pleasure to service your HVAC equipment for so many years. We truly appreciate your loyalty and confidence in us. Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to leave us this great review!!

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Amazing Service

Tony and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. We purchased our home last year, and our furnace had not been serviced 10 years as a result we had some floor damage due to a condensation leaks. Tony and his team were there that day and diagnosed the problem right away. The next day we had a new furnace installed of better quality at a great price. Tony and his team were extremely professional, answered all our questions, and cleaned up really well after themselves. Thanks Tony! We will be recommending you to our friends and family!

Thank you Chris for such a great review. The entire Megacity team appreciates you taking the time. We are always just a phone call away for any questions or service!!

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!