885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Jayden in North York
Jayden in North York

AIR CONDITIONER Assessment

Tony was very prompt in responding to my after hour's request for an AC check-up (AC was having problems - making rattling noises). He thoroughly provided great information and was helpful in me analyzing different AC types that i would need in case the unit packs up.

Thank you so much for your kind review. I will pass on your kind words to Tony, I know he will appreciate you taking the time.

Chris
Chris

AC Unit Install and Replacement (Rush Job)

Tony was amazing to deal with, within minutes of posting a request he contacted me with a fair quote and was able to replace our AC unit within two days. Ram, who did the install was fantastic. Completely professional, great guys, won't hesitate to call them again. They were able to get us sorted out and up and running in just a few hours. Awesome service!

Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review, I will pass on your kind words to Tony and Ram. Everyone at Megacity appreciates knowing we are doing our jobs right.

Air Conditioner

Called Monday the next day the air conditioner was installed followed up a week later to make sure the air conditioner was working amazing customer service would highly recommend.

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and for your kind words. I will pass this on to the rest of the Megacity team.

Katalin in Toronto
Katalin in Toronto

furnace/air conditioning/water heater upgrade

My mom's furnace irreparably broke down on Mother's Day. We needed a quick replacement ASAP. We've reached out to a few companies for a quote in our area and received a prompt visit from Tony of Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning. He was very honest, explained everything well, and made recommendations that were appropriate for the house. We've decided to expand the scope and replace the aging air conditioning unit and get a new water heater as well at the same time, all at a great bundled price. Dealing with Tony was excellent. He was easily reachable, and followed up multiple times during the process and made sure that we were 100% satisfied with the service that we received.

Thank you for taking the time and your kind words. Everyone at Megacity appreciates the feedback. I will pass on your praise to Tony. Thank you again.

Judy Nutan Toronto M4C2J6
Judy Nutan Toronto M4C2J6

Removal and replacement of water heater.

Excellent! Same day service! The service guys (Tony and Ram) were very easy to work with, honest and straightforward. They very professional, friendly and informative. I have also used this company in the past and will do so in the future.
Followed safety guidelines for covid which was a must for me!

Thank you for your kind review, we appreciate you taking the time to submit it. I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the Megacity Team.

Konstantin in Toronto
Konstantin in Toronto

Furnace and AC replacement

Got HVAC replaced by Ram in one day. They provided excellent quality and timely service for great price. I would do business with them again and recommend them to my friends and everyone.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. I will pass on your kind words to the rest of the Megacity team.

Goli in Thornhill
Goli in Thornhill
2 reviews Milton, ON

Gas line for range and bbq

We used Megacity to run a gas line for our new gas range and bbq, they were very efficient and professional. They did a very clean job and were very reliable. We will definitely use them again to service our furnace and AC. Thank you Tony and Ram for great job.

Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write this review. I will pass it on to the rest of the Megacity team.

Murray
Murray
13 reviews Cedar Valley, ON

Propane BBQ Hookup

Tony and Ram came and did a wonderful job of hooking my propane BBQ up to my 1000 gallon tank. The job involved hooking into the existing lines, drilling through the outdoor wall, installing an outdoor shutoff and hooking it up the existing BBQ. Both were courteous, on time, and did great work. The feedback from Tony on the ETA, the estimate, and the progress was very quick and I was kept informed at all times. I have no hesitation in recommending MegaCity!!

Thank you so much for your review. I will pass on your kind words to Tony and Ram. We all appreciate you taking the time to submit this.

gerald.b in Scarborough
gerald.b in Scarborough

Furnace and air conditioning

Furnace broke down . By the end of that day new furnace and air conditioner installed great job.

Everyone at Megacity thanks you for taking the time to post this review. Your kind words are much appreciated.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Furnace installation

Mega city was amazing. Our furnace broke down late and they showed up right away. They took care of everything so well. They made sure to do the job quickly and efficiently Tony and Ram were great!!! I would recommend Megacity for your next heating or air conditioning needs.

Thank you so much for your review, I have passed on your kind words to Tony and Ram. Everyone here at Megacity appreciate you taking the time to post this great review.

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!