885 O'Connor Drive Toronto ON M4B 2S7

Instagram

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

L. Chan from Toronto
L. Chan from Toronto
5 reviews East York, ON

CSST Bonding

I contacted several different companies after being issued a warning tag from Enbridge. Tammy at Megacity was one of the few that got back to me. Her message was also extremely courteous. Darin came by and his quote was half the price of a competitor. He completed the work quickly and efficiently not to mention the fact that he was extremely friendly. Will definitely work with them again!

Thank you very much for the review, it is always so nice to receive assurance that we are doing things right!! I will pass your kind words on to the rest of the staff!!!
Tammy

marian kilpatrick in Toronto
marian kilpatrick in Toronto
2 reviews TORONTO, ON

Furnace

I've used them for all my furnace check-ups/repairs and they've always impressed me. Always professional, courteous, respectful of my time and home. When it came time for a new furnace I knew exactly who I would call to do it. They did not disappoint. VERY good experience.

Thank you so much Mrs. Kilpatrick for taking the time to submit this review, we all appreciate your kind words. I will pass them on to the guys.

Tammy

Helen Williams from Old Toronto
Helen Williams from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Boiler installation

Our neighbours recommended Megacity to us, and we couldn’t have been more satisfied with them. Darin and John installed a new boiler for us. We informed Darin that we wanted to avoid venting through the wall next to our narrow walkway into the backyard (the obvious place to vent out of our boiler room). I was assured that Darin would be the right person to find another solution if it was possible. He initially tried to vent out of the chimney but that was not a viable option. Rather than take the easy solution, he explored other options and eventually found a means of venting through a ceiling cavity in the basement and out a different wall in our house. The team worked an extremely long day to complete this, and Darin came back the following day (on a holiday weekend) to paint the external piping black so it blends into the look of our house more. This far exceeded my expectations. The venting in our boiler room is extremely tidy and they did everything possible to make it unobtrusive. Their price was competitive and the installation was done in a timely manner.

Thank you so much for the great review, I will pass this on to Darin and John, I know they will appreciate it as well. Referrals make up a good portion of our new customers and mean a great deal to us. We look forward to servicing your hvac equipment for many years to come.

Gary Donald from Toronto
Gary Donald from Toronto

Gas leak repair

I called Magacity about 2pm on Wednesday after our gas company shut off all our gas gas. No heat no cooking, no hot water. The receptionist was very helpful and understanding and said she could have a technician about by about 5pm. The tech Darin gave us a call shortly before 5 and said he was running a little late but would be at our home in 30 minutes. Great follow-up and has arrived as promised. And what a technician he is. Very knowledgable and also a very nice person. Fixed our leak in just over an hour, relit the hot water tank and fireplace pilot and was on his way. Amazing service!!! We are new home owners in Toronto and MegaCity will certainly get all of our heating and air condition service business.
Thank you Darin.
Gary Donald

What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Call MegaCity first.

Thank you Mr. Donald for your kind words, we are extremely appreciative. Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

Karl in Scarborough
Karl in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Furnace and other projects

These guys are awesome! I have used them to replace a furnace and an AC unit before and they are great. They are timely, professional, and do a great job.

Definitely will work w/ them again!

My apologies for the late reply to your review, I somehow missed this one. We appreciate your kind words and knowing that we are doing our job right is great. Thank you!!!

Karl in Toronto
Karl in Toronto
7 reviews TORONTO, ON

furnace inspection/servicing

Had Megacity come in and do a furnace inspection and servicing. Dave (I think that was his name) arrived on time and was very polite and professional throughout the entire inspection. He gave me great information while performing the inspection and talked me through some options and a quote for a new furnace for when the time would come. At no time did I feel like he was pushing anything on me. He also talked me through the options regarding a tankless water heater. Again, i didn't feel any pressure, and I appreciated his honesty and willingness to answer my questions and provide me with questions about both the furnace and the water heater.

I would recommend Megacity Heating for anyone needing a furnace inspection/servicing, and they will be the first (and likely only) place i call when its time to replace the furnance and/or install a tankless water heater.

We wish to thank you very much for your kind review. Please do not hesitate to call us in the future for any of your hvac needs.
Dave

More about Megacity Heating & Air Conditioning Ltd (An Essential Service Company during Covid19)

Megacity Heating and Air Conditioning Ltd offers our customers 24 hour emergency service on all makes and models. We clean, service and install most HVAC products including tankless water heaters. For more information please visit our website at www.megacityhvac.com. Customer Service is our #1 Priority!!!